PDA

View Full Version : Terrence Boyd gets two technicals.

soonerfan28
5/6/2008, 11:36 AM
Is this guy someone who has issues. He seems like a good player, but does he have the kind of attitude that OU wants to recruit. I read an article that said he got two technicals and one for calling somebody's mother something who was in the stands. Just curious if you anybody was at the tournament?

Rhino
5/6/2008, 11:48 AM
I read an article that said he got two technicals and one for calling somebody's mother something who was in the stands. Actually, an opposing coach said something about Boyd's mother and Boyd reacted.

Here's the blurb (http://newsok.com/athletes-first-falls-at-sooner-cage-classic/article/3239071/?tm=1209985739) from The Oklahoman:

Boyd misses the semis: Norman-based guard Terrence Boyd missed Athletes First's semifinal game after receiving two technical fouls in the first round of the playoffs. Boyd received a second technical and ejection after an opposing coach said something about his mother, who was in the stands cheering for Athletes First. The Sooner Cager Classic rules state that any player ejected from a game misses his team's next game.

soonerfan28
5/6/2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the correction. I must have misread it on another site.

starrca23
5/6/2008, 01:34 PM
This is not speaking about AAU coaches as a whole...but there are some real low ball characters out there that manage to get an AAU team.

Curly Bill
5/6/2008, 02:01 PM
This is not speaking about AAU coaches as a whole...but there are some real low ball characters out there that manage to get an AAU team.

This is the absolute truth.