PDA

View Full Version : The whole Bunch sounds Like Trash

olevetonahill
5/6/2008, 04:38 AM
But May I please Have custody Of this Maggot ?
I promise to Only try to Rehabilitate the Worthless piece Ofshat !
http://www.poteaudailynews.com/content/view/84980/60/

Turd_Ferguson
5/6/2008, 04:44 AM
scumbag piece o'****!:mad: Where the **** is this girls mom during all this?:mad:

SteelClip49
5/6/2008, 04:49 AM
Olevet, you are only being too kind when you say "rehabilitate," lol. Then again, You could have gone into graphic detail of what you wanted to do as would I right now as I have a list of things I would do. "Rehab" is good enough. All I know is, he wouldn't last 20 minutes. A good 20 minutes is perfect so he can experience the excrutiating torturous pain.....I will stop there.

olevetonahill
5/6/2008, 04:49 AM
scumbag piece o'****!:mad: Where the **** is this girls mom during all this?:mad:

I dont know they Came here from Ga or some shat .
The storey sounds Like the PoPo chick was Beggin the Girl tp Pleases say Something Happened HERE in Ok .

olevetonahill
5/6/2008, 04:53 AM
Olevet, you are only being too kind when you say "rehabilitate," lol. Then again, You could have gone into graphic detail of what you wanted to do as would I right now as I have a list of things I would do. "Rehab" is good enough. All I know is, he wouldn't last 20 minutes. A good 20 minutes is perfect so he can experience the excrutiating torturous pain.....I will stop there.

20 Minutes :eek:
No Bro a Decent Rehab May Take Years
Could Be a LIFETIME if It had Been MY Grand baby Girl :cool: :pop:
I aint Lettin a Maggot go in 20 Minutes when I can Maybe Have Him See the Light In 20 -30 Years !

Okla-homey
5/6/2008, 07:12 AM
You know, this is why ladies with daughters should be real careful about marrying or shacking up with a man who isn't the biological father of the girls.

Ditto re-marriage following divorce. Methinks the vast majority of this sort of stuff goes unreported and occurs within the context of a step-dad relationship. Mind you, not all, but a pretty dang scary percentage. Ditto step-brothers and certainly step-uncles too.

Bottomline, moms need to keep a close eye on things. I suspect such things can often be spotted if mom is paying attention. If she ignores it or doesn't protest, in my mind, she's culpable too.

AggieTool
5/6/2008, 07:58 AM
What are the sentencing guidelines in OK.?

In God's country (Texas), he'd be looking at 20 minimum, but more likely 25.