PDA

View Full Version : Gas Tax "Holiday"

VeeJay
5/5/2008, 09:17 PM
Hillary and McCain support this, which has been described as a "gimmick."

Amounts to $0.18 per gallon. Can this amount not be increased by the oil companies overnight if George Clooney's sailboat runs aground in Dubai?

I think Obama is right when he calls this what it is.

Hillary. P-shawwww.

I'd think McCain & Co. could come up with something a little more credible.

StoopTroup
5/5/2008, 09:18 PM
Gimmick is the perfect word for it.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/5/2008, 09:20 PM
Next thing you know, politicians will be calling for rebates and even tax cuts.

reevie
5/5/2008, 09:23 PM
Since McCain and Clinton are current members in good standing of the U.S. Senate, where's the bill????

If that is what they want to do, then get it on the floor and do something about it and stop yapping about what they would/want to do. Last I looked, Memorial Day will be here in a hurry.

VeeJay
5/5/2008, 09:28 PM
Obama is proposing a $1000 middle class tax rebate. But Bush is the reincarnation of Satan for sacrificing the infrastructure for the same thing.

Can someone explain this to me?

soonerscuba
5/5/2008, 09:42 PM
Obama is proposing a $1000 middle class tax rebate. But Bush is the reincarnation of Satan for sacrificing the infrastructure for the same thing.

Can someone explain this to me?
Obama will pay for it with rich people's money.

Also, remember when you heard the words "John McCain" you didn't think "panderer", the wrong man won in 2000, and the same man ain't runnin' in 2008.

While I don't hate Hillary, she tries to be all things to all people, and supports this stunningly stupid idea.

tommieharris91
5/5/2008, 09:45 PM
Apparently Hellary and McCain both failed Intro to Microeconomics.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/24428907/

As for tax cutting/more spending, everyone's plans will mean more deficits. I don't like any of em.

VeeJay
5/5/2008, 09:46 PM
Obama will pay for it with rich people's money.

Also, remember when you heard the words "John McCain" you didn't think "panderer", the wrong man won in 2000, and the same man ain't runnin' in 2008.

While I don't hate Hillary, she tries to be all things to all people, and supports this stunningly stupid idea.

Fed up with Bush, these panderers and malcontents are pathetic. All three of them.

olevetonahill
5/5/2008, 11:04 PM
Like any of you bitches are Gonna say HELL NO I wanta Pay More
You Hos will Sayt dayum I filled up and It only Cost me 74 Dollars of My Free Rebate Money
Yall are Sluts
:cool:

tommieharris91
5/5/2008, 11:17 PM
The reasoning that is lost with Hellary is that a gas tax will just mean that people will pay the same, but more money will go to oil companies instead of the gubmint.

olevetonahill
5/5/2008, 11:20 PM
Tell Me I can Go fill mY raggedyassed truck up fer Less on 1 day . see If I aint there !
Folks Its Bucks , Its Poilitics . Its Smoke and ****in mirrors .
Less I spend at the Pump More I can spend On
Natty

tommieharris91
5/5/2008, 11:23 PM
Yea, a lot of it really is smoke n ****in mirrors. All the while, we consumers are the ones gettin bent over and takin it like we're in federal pound-me-in-the-*** prison.

Deer lowered I've been studyin too much.

olevetonahill
5/6/2008, 12:10 AM
Yea, a lot of it really is smoke n ****in mirrors. All the while, we consumers are the ones gettin bent over and takin it like we're in federal pound-me-in-the-*** prison.

Deer lowered I've been studyin too much.

Aint that what I said ?
Take the Breaks where Ya can And try to Keep Breathing :)