PDA

View Full Version : Ruf-Neks Baseball - Opening Day

setem
5/5/2008, 05:30 PM
http://www.hometeamsonline.com/photos/baseball/RUFNEKS/homelogo.jpg

Some of you may know that I am a high school baseball coach and I coach American Legion baseball out of OCU. The 31st of May will be our Opening Day game against Okmulgee. Here is all the info you will need.

Who: The American Legion Post-12 Ruf-Neks invite you to join us in a fun filled day of baseball at one of Oklahoma's finest baseball stadiums.

What: The Ruf-Neks will be facing off in a double header against the Okmulgee Majors baseball club. Cost is $4 for adults and $2 for children 12 and under. All of our younger fans who wear a baseball uniform or jersey will be invited to stand on the field with the Ruf-Neks during the pregame activities.

Pregame: Joining us again this year, Mayor Mick Cornett will be on hand to throw out the first pitch. Members of the Army National Guard, Members of the American Legion Riders and the officers of American Legion Post-12 will be joining the Ruf-Neks on the field prior to the game to solute this great nation and the National Anthem.

When: May 31st @ 1pm and 3pm

Where: Jim Wade Stadium on the campus of Oklahoma City University. The field is just off 23rd and Penn in Oklahoma City.

!Soonerfans.com special!
If tell the gate attendants that you are a member of Soonerfans.com, you will receive 2 for the price of one admission.

Military: My brother-in-law's National Guard unite will be standing on the field during the colors presentation and national anthem. If you are in the Military you and your family will be admitted to the game free of charge and if you come in your uniform you are invited to stand on the field with your fellow soldiers and the Ruf-Nek Baseball players.

We have a very good baseball team and this is going to be a great day for us. Opening the season with a big win and a big crowd should set us off to a good start.

I thank you in advance.

Boomer Sooner!

SOONER STEAKER
5/7/2008, 05:36 PM
What schools do you draw from?

setem
5/10/2008, 09:08 PM
New Castle
Bethany
South East(OKC)
St Mary's

Maybe: