PDA

View Full Version : SO online poker ******s.....

CORNholio
5/4/2008, 11:51 PM
Who here is in the agreement that online poker sites are shady and engineer flops to create action to keep money on the table so that it will eventually wind up in the rake?

I have played countless hours of online poker like a dummy and have found it to be less than realistic. Not bitter, I have balanced it with countless hours of live poker and have found the action to be very slanted.

Any poker ******s feel free to ridicule me as a bitter/poor player, etc.

tommieharris91
5/4/2008, 11:58 PM
You're a bitter fish that I need to play against. :D

CORNholio
5/5/2008, 12:21 AM
You're a bitter fish that I need to play against. :D

Probably but I know my **** and have been unable to beat the online game. Ive played games from .25/.50 PLO to $25/$50 NLHE and the result is always the same--run good for the first 36hrs and then the coolers of unrelenting monumental magnitude appear and never stop especially if you decide to cash out within that 36hr grace period. It is good business for the site but very bad news for the player. That is why I prefer the live games-- I will pay more in tips but I will not be scammed by a complicated alogarithm that is unbeatable. I can beat the live game at a good enough rate to be very lucrative but the wifey cannot see that and thus limiting my live play threshold.

CORNholio
5/5/2008, 02:49 AM
I seriously hope the US govt bankrupts these modern day scamsters. F them and their pretentious imaginary world of random numbers. BS.

Scott D
5/5/2008, 05:16 AM
maybe if you didn't play for 36 straight hours you wouldn't have these issues ;)

olevetonahill
5/5/2008, 05:32 AM
Playing Online Fer realz Money is Stupid .