PDA

View Full Version : It just fits

achiro
5/4/2008, 08:36 PM
So I watched Iron Man today and as instructed, I stayed until the credits were over. There were two guys that went ape ****!!!! over the ending. I mean whooping, hollering, jumping up and down, clapping. I thought one was going to break down in tears. Anyway, happened to be parked right next to them and noticed as they were driving away, a Ron Paul 2008 sticker in the window.

Sooner_Havok
5/4/2008, 08:53 PM
So I watched Iron Man today and as instructed, I stayed until the credits were over. There were two guys that went ape ****!!!! over the ending. I mean whooping, hollering, jumping up and down, clapping. I thought one was going to break down in tears. Anyway, happened to be parked right next to them and noticed as they were driving away, a Ron Paul 2008 sticker in the window.

Iron Man leads the way towards the revolution, the Ron Paul Revolution!

OKC-SLC
5/4/2008, 09:59 PM

Heh.

Hot Rod
5/5/2008, 06:44 AM
So I watched Iron Man today and as instructed, I stayed until the credits were over. There were two guys that went ape ****!!!! over the ending.

They were probably the same guys that I saw when I watched Batman Begins and Gordon showed Batman the "Joker" card. Some people just get a little emotional over the little things.

OU4LIFE
5/5/2008, 07:56 AM
I liked it.