PDA

View Full Version : Calling SO Donks

Sooner_Havok
5/4/2008, 07:55 PM
Ok, I gots a question to ax ya. Ya'll don't like W cause he never listened to experts in regards to small things like the war in Iraq, the economy, and global warming.

I assume Hillary is the same right? "Bush should have heeded the words of these experts saying not to do X"

So, now that it is known that she voted for the war because she didn't read a report written by an expert, and that she said she wouldn't listen to experts on the economy because they are all elitists, does that make her a bit of a hypocrite?

Another question, is she more of a hypocrite or a Joseph McCarthy? (He is an elitist, they are elitists, you are an elitist!)

Rogue
5/4/2008, 08:01 PM
You missed the point about why I don't like Bush. Maybe I'm the exception and everyone else doesn't like him because of the reason you said.

Bush listened to experts alright. Halliburton, Exxon/Mobil, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, etc.

Actually I'll admit that when W was elected I was relieved to see him put together what I thought, at the time, was a really smart cabinet. Shows how much I know.

I haven't seen or heard her quote about economic experts being elitists. If she said that, I don't know that it makes her a hypocrite, but it seems sort of arrogant.

First time a politico said something stupid?

Sooner_Havok
5/4/2008, 08:06 PM
You missed the point about why I don't like Bush. Maybe I'm the exception and everyone else doesn't like him because of the reason you said.

Bush listened to experts alright. Halliburton, Exxon/Mobil, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, etc.

Actually I'll admit that when W was elected I was relieved to see him put together what I thought, at the time, was a really smart cabinet. Shows how much I know.

I haven't seen or heard her quote about economic experts being elitists. If she said that, I don't know that it makes her a hypocrite, but it seems sort of arrogant.

Yeah, but W's "experts" were experts in fleecing people, not experts on war, diplomacy, and energy usage.

And she said that basically she is smarter than every economist in the nation

linky (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/04/clinton-gas-tax-holiday-h_n_100025.html)

bri
5/4/2008, 08:08 PM
Dude, I quit keeping track of why I dislike Hillary months ago. I can't count that high.

Sooner_Havok
5/4/2008, 08:09 PM
Dude, I quit keeping track of why I dislike Hillary months ago. I can't count that high.

I thought that the Donks had to like Hillary, she was doing a great service to the party, or something like that.

tommieharris91
5/4/2008, 09:25 PM
I thought that the Donks had to like Hillary, she was doing a great service to the party, or something like that.

She's a woman. It's time for a minority president. :pop:

Whet
5/4/2008, 09:33 PM
She's a woman. It's time for a minority president. :pop:

Why?

GottaHavePride
5/4/2008, 09:37 PM

March 15, 44 BC: "Et tu, Brute?" - Julius Caesar

tommieharris91
5/4/2008, 09:41 PM
Why?

I'm just sayin what she's sayin...

bri
5/4/2008, 09:49 PM

If "doing a great service to the party" means "dragging out a primary process she can't win without superdelegate shenanigans that would destroy the Democratic party and basically rendering Obama even more unelectable than he was back when he was just a half-black guy with a terrorist-sounding name", then yeah. She's doing a bang-up job of it.

Sooner_Havok
5/4/2008, 09:52 PM
Aren't women actually a majority in America?

bri
5/4/2008, 09:58 PM
Nah, it just sounds like it 'cause they won't shut up.

Sooner_Havok
5/4/2008, 10:07 PM
Nah, it just sounds like it 'cause they won't shut up.

:D

texas bandman
5/4/2008, 10:18 PM
I don't like Hillary, she will do anything to win even if it makes Obama unelectable, to propel her to the nomination in 2012. Sad. We really need a president that can unite Americans. Although I didn't like Ronald Reagan, he did have the ability to inspire and reach across party lines. I'm tired of the divisive politics of destruction and steadfastness to party line. We are better than that.

Sooner_Havok
5/4/2008, 10:28 PM
I'm tired of the divisive politics of destruction and steadfastness to party line. We are better than that.

I am better than that, I am an independent! :texan:

I am tired of not having a mascot though. The Dems got the Donkey, the pubs got the Elephant, I think the independents should be the :chicken:'s

Scott D
5/5/2008, 05:17 AM
Independants should be a Bull...with huge freaking testicles. For having the balls to not be a sheepdonkey or sheepelephant :)

Jerk
5/5/2008, 06:33 AM
The Clintons pulled their crap against the Republicans back in the 1990's and you guys loved it. Now they're doing it to your own party. So, at the least, maybe you guys understand why we hate them so much.

Bill is less ideological than Hillary, but they are driven by something much more important to them than policy or agenda, and that is numero uno (themselves).

If she gets in office, and you are a prominent enemy of hers, prepare to be audited.

r5TPsooner
5/5/2008, 12:20 PM

That's exactly how I feel about W. and I voted for the idiot.

VeeJay
5/5/2008, 07:46 PM
March 15, 44 BC: "Et tu, Brute?" - Julius Caesar

"Et tu, Brute?" was uttered on the ides?

I thought was on Cinco de Mayo.

Oh, wait - that's today.

Nevermind.

My Opinion Matters
5/5/2008, 08:12 PM
Bill is less ideological than Hillary

You are so wrong about this. Bill is simply a much more talented politician.

My Opinion Matters
5/5/2008, 08:14 PM
My two cents:

All of you Hilary-bashing self-proclaimed Democrats are hypocrites of the highest degree. And that's coming from a registered Donk.

Sooner_Havok
5/5/2008, 08:34 PM
My two cents:

All of you Hilary-bashing self-proclaimed Democrats are hypocrites of the highest degree. And that's coming from a registered Donk.

That's cool. I am a Hillary-bashing self proclaimed Independent, so there is no problems in my continued Hillary-bashing, right?

Good, because she is doing us independents and the pubs a HUGE service in ripping apart one of the two dominant political parties. Hell, with any luck, after the Donks are gone us independents can rise to power on a motto of "Government for the center, not pandering for the extremes."

GO HILLARY, DESTROY ONE OF THE TWO GREAT EVILS IN AMERICAN POLITICS!!!!!

My Opinion Matters
5/5/2008, 08:52 PM
That's cool. I am a Hillary-bashing self proclaimed Independent, so there is no problems in my continued Hillary-bashing, right?

Good, because she is doing us independents and the pubs a HUGE service in ripping apart one of the two dominant political parties. Hell, with any luck, after the Donks are gone us independents can rise to power on a motto of "Government for the center, not pandering for the extremes."

GO HILLARY, DESTROY ONE OF THE TWO GREAT EVILS IN AMERICAN POLITICS!!!!!

Dude, you do realize "Independent" isn't an acutal political party don't you?

SoonerKnight
5/5/2008, 09:37 PM
Yeah, but W's "experts" were experts in fleecing people, not experts on war, diplomacy, and energy usage.

And she said that basically she is smarter than every economist in the nation

linky (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/04/clinton-gas-tax-holiday-h_n_100025.html)

You give a link to Huffington Post? That fair and balanced digital rag! :rolleyes:

SanJoaquinSooner
5/5/2008, 09:40 PM
Ok, I gots a question to ax ya. Ya'll don't like W cause he never listened to experts in regards to small things like the war in Iraq, the economy, and global warming.

I assume Hillary is the same right? "Bush should have heeded the words of these experts saying not to do X"

So, now that it is known that she voted for the war because she didn't read a report written by an expert, and that she said she wouldn't listen to experts on the economy because they are all elitists, does that make her a bit of a hypocrite?

Another question, is she more of a hypocrite or a Joseph McCarthy? (He is an elitist, they are elitists, you are an elitist!)

I think you have lots of answers in search of a question.:rolleyes:

Scott D
5/5/2008, 09:49 PM

That's the beauty of it, both of those pathetic parties spending months sucking up to us like we care about their obvious agendas ;)

tommieharris91
5/5/2008, 10:28 PM
Umm... Hillary people... did she really say this?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0508/Clinton_OPEC_can_no_longer_be_a_cartel.html

If y'all Dems want a Democrat in office, you might want to put her in like... an asylum or something... I mean, she's been considered psychotically bat**** crazy for a long while now, but this is making me http://www.northsidebaseball.com/Forum/images/smilies/Heristical.gif

Sooner_Havok
5/5/2008, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I know. We can't join a party because each one panders to the extreme bases. We can't make a party because the two existing parties make that a near impossibility.

You give a link to Huffington Post? That fair and balanced digital rag! :rolleyes:

It was for the video, nothing more. I couldn't find/ was too lazy to look for the video anywhere else.

I think you have lots of answers in search of a question.:rolleyes:

If by answers you mean that I openly say that Hillary is a pathological liar, a power hunger monster, and threat to the survival of her own party, then yes I do have a lot of answer. But I am not a Donk, I wanted their POV on this, I simply stated my own too.

Speaking of answers, where are yours? Donks want to call Bush a idiot for surrounding himself with phony "experts" but is she not just as big an idiot for saying she wouldn't listen to real experts? Maybe if you answer my question I wouldn't have to give as many of my own answers. So, is she a hypocrite for chastising Bush for not listening to the right experts and then saying she wouldn't listen to any experts? Is she behaving like Joseph McCarthy by calling everyone opposed to her an "elitist"?

My Opinion Matters
5/5/2008, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I know. We can't join a party because each one panders to the extreme bases.That's where the votes are, friend. A loyal political base is the single most important a party will have going for it. There's not a politician on any level government from any party that cares about me or you. All they care about is our vote. The people that comprise these loyal bases are either ignorant of or refuse to accept this fact.

We can't make a party because the two existing parties make that a near impossibility. The moment you became a party you become the thing you hate. I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to be an Independent. It's ok, a lot of people do.

If by answers you mean that I openly say that Hillary is a pathological liar, a power hunger monster.

So in other words, she's a politician. Don't be so naive.

StoopTroup
5/6/2008, 12:02 AM
If the the DNC screws over Obama, I'm gonna vote for McCain.

Also...

They will never get another vote from me for anyone who runs as a Democrat.

They had the chance to put a guy in there that could have locked it up and instead they've let HRC run around with her DB Husband trying to get the keys to the Kingdom again.

Where the heck was GW today when is Wife had to do his job?

Why didn't Cheney or Rice make the plea for International Assistance in Burma?

My guess is they felt the rest of the World might respond better if they let someone they didn't hate go out there.

What a bunch of losers.