PDA

View Full Version : POLE: Predictions for Eastern Conference NHL finals.

SoonerStormchaser
5/4/2008, 02:41 PM
:texan:

GrapevineSooner
5/7/2008, 10:13 AM
I still have an affinity for one Derian Hatcher, so I'd like to see him and the Flyers get one more crack at the Cup.

I don't watch Eastern Conference hockey that much so I don't think I've ever had the chance to get my hate on fully for Sidney Crosby.

That might change after this round.

SoonerStormchaser
5/7/2008, 10:15 AM
I don't. I think Dallas was incredibly smart to dump him. Nearly every time they got bounced in the first round a few years ago, they were losing games late in the 3rd or during OT cause he was in the box after commiting yet another dumb **** penalty.

r5TPsooner
5/7/2008, 10:28 AM
Go Flyers.

GrapevineSooner
5/7/2008, 02:02 PM
I don't. I think Dallas was incredibly smart to dump him. Nearly every time they got bounced in the first round a few years ago, they were losing games late in the 3rd or during OT cause he was in the box after commiting yet another dumb **** penalty.

:confused:

His last season in Dallas was in 2003 (http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/h/hatchde01.html).

Kind of hard for him to be responsible for the first round losses in 2004, 2006, and 2007 when he was playing for other teams.

Scott D
5/7/2008, 06:49 PM
Last edited by GrapevineSooner : 5/7/2008 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Almost forgot about his one-year stint in Detroit

We'd like to forget about that one year stint where he looked like Derian Hatcher, but played as crappily as Kevin Hatcher ;)