PDA

View Full Version : Needed CSI Bangkok

Chuck Bao
5/4/2008, 05:53 AM
There has been a crime. One of my friends, Claude, had his home burgled last night.

According to him, he awoke this Sunday morning around mid-day to find his valuables gone from his bedroom where he and his wife were sleeping. He told me that he smelled smoke.

I know for a fact that Claude doesn't sleep until mid-day. He normally wakes up early and he is not an all-night binge drinker like I am.

I'm thinking it is his wife of 20 years. But, Claude doesn't think that is possible and our other friends don't think so either since her things are what's missing.

Claude and his Thai wife just bought this house in a gated housing development near the seaside resort of Pattaya.

They're thinking that one of the construction crews in the development is responsible and that may be the case.

But, the whole gassing somebody to sleep seems terribly creepy and scary.

Is that possible? And, wouldn't that be dangerous as if the gassing victims don't ever wake up? Why would there be a smokey smell? Has anyone ever heard of something like this?

Chuck Bao
5/4/2008, 06:09 AM
To add to the previous post, their valuables were not insured, so that can't be a motive.

Claude is just freaked out and I think it is quite genuine freaked out.

PrideTrombone
5/4/2008, 11:10 AM
I can't help you on the investigation, but I did enjoy the use of the word "burgled." Good luck to your friend.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/4/2008, 03:46 PM
Sorry to hear that Chuck...

We also need CSI Angola. I had $300 stolen from a locked cabin while I was offshore on a company vessel. In fact, three other people got hit that day, every one worked the midnight shift. The OIM was ****ed. I'll have to eat it. The money is technically reimbursable, but according to company rules, it has to go to a Vice President in the company. Not likely to happen. So I'm SOL. Good thing I built up that AMEX account cushion...