PDA

View Full Version : One thing El Reno has to offer.....

SteelClip49
5/3/2008, 09:29 PM
I spent most of the day at the 20th annual Fried Onion Burger Festival downtown El Reno and it was amazing....hadn't had a burger of any kind in a long time and I sure made up for it....3 fried onion cheeseburgers, along with strawberry crepes, roasted almonds and a watermelon bomb pop. The festival has a variety of food, games, entertainment, etc. You had rednecks, hicks, African-Americans, Native Americans, whites, Asians....place was incredibly diverse and it was all to enjoy some damn good fried onion burgers.

Then came back to Yukon with my friend and I had Milk Duds, a diet coke and watched IRON MAN....which is incredibly good and the acting is great....just be sure to stick around to see the last part at the end of the credits. WHAT A DAY!!!

Chuck Bao
5/3/2008, 09:40 PM
I added sauerkraut to my BigMac and thought I was doing good.

Holy Cow. Fried onion cheeseburger sounds much better.

Smart thinking on the diet coke.

Invite me next time.

Jerk
5/3/2008, 09:43 PM
I don't mean to offend anyone, but I've never been impressed with El Reno. It's kind of like a suburban ghetto. For you Tulsa folks, it's akin to the east side of Sapulpa. Cept at least you have hills and trees.

SteelClip49
5/3/2008, 10:26 PM
El Reno is definitely a prison town....but the festival is worth going to; suddenly you forget where you are as soon as you feast on some delicious burgers.

King Crimson
5/3/2008, 10:44 PM
there used a pretty deece mexican place in El Reno, forget the name. but, hell, who can argue with onion fried burgers. ****. i live in Boulder, Colorado and you CANNOT get a good burger here let alone good fries. it's horrible. fries are awful. Denver is the same, burgers are weak. fries are weak.

GottaHavePride
5/3/2008, 11:05 PM
French fries are just like playing the trombone.

Nearly impossible to do badly, but a lot of people work really, REALLY hard at ****ing it up.