PDA

View Full Version : Repo Man

mdklatt
5/3/2008, 04:25 PM
Somebody's afternoon was going to get a whole lot worse as soon as they left the Wal-Marts.

I was walking to my car, and a tow truck comes to a quick stop behind a Nissan Altima. The passenger gets out, opens the Nissan door with a key, and then looks at the corner of the windshield (checking the VIN, I guess). Then the tow truck--with a "REPOMAN" license plate on the back--and the Nissan leave together.

Anybody ever see a repossession happen before?

Curly Bill
5/3/2008, 04:28 PM
Never seen one...but that's gotta suck...

...course if you don't pay for yer stuff you should have this done to you. :P

Melo
5/3/2008, 04:46 PM
When I worked at the tattoo shop, there were two co-owners. One of the owners was a repo man.

One time, the owner went and repoed a car, and got halfway back to the shop before he realized there was a baby left on the back floorboards of the truck. He stopped and called the police, and SOME lady got more trouble than just not paying on her truck...

King Crimson
5/3/2008, 05:10 PM
"feeling 7 up, i'm feeling 7 up".

r5TPsooner
5/3/2008, 05:29 PM
Somebody's afternoon was going to get a whole lot worse as soon as they left the Wal-Marts.

I was walking to my car, and a tow truck comes to a quick stop behind a Nissan Altima. The passenger gets out, opens the Nissan door with a key, and then looks at the corner of the windshield (checking the VIN, I guess). Then the tow truck--with a "REPOMAN" license plate on the back--and the Nissan leave together.

Anybody ever see a repossession happen before?

LOL! We had just moved here last year, and our neighbor had there's repossessed. He either didn't mind or acted real cool since I was outside tending my yard as he handed the guy the keys while munching on an apple.

That car has never been seen in his driveway since.

soonerinabilene
5/4/2008, 12:00 AM
I was living at an apartent complex a couple of years ago, and the guy below got his truck repoed. Two in the morning, he comes running out with a shotgun aimed at the guy, unaware that a cop was sitting around the corner just in case something went down. One taser later, the truck was towed and the man fully cooperated getting into the back of the cop car.

Chuck Bao
5/4/2008, 12:07 AM
When I worked at the tattoo shop, there were two co-owners. One of the owners was a repo man.

I was getting really scared there, Melo, for a sec. I thought you were going to say that they repoed somebody's tattoos. :eek:

Czar Soonerov
5/4/2008, 12:08 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2417/2100261870_3979c6dbba_o.jpg

Frozen Sooner
5/4/2008, 12:35 AM
1. Great flick.

2. I've gone out on repo calls before, back when I was working at a finance company. I've got a couple of good stories from that.

85Sooner
5/4/2008, 07:27 AM
Had a friend who was a pi phi back in 1982 whos corvette was repoed in front of the sorority house with her purse in it. I bet that felt like a double whammy.