PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh Show today

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/1/2008, 12:45 PM
He's having one of those shows that are FABULOUS today. All those who haven't actually listened to him, or who have only heard him a little bit should check out his show, right now 11AM-2PM Central time.(Attn: Democrats and Independents)He's getting deep into the philosophy of Operation Chaos, and why Rush is trying to help keep Hillary alive(politically).

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/1/2008, 01:07 PM
FABULOUS? Is he inviting gay people?

frankensooner
5/1/2008, 01:13 PM
No offense, but I would rather jam a pencil point first into my ear canal all the way to the eraser, thanks for the heads up though! ;)

Rhino
5/1/2008, 01:14 PM
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6296/qf0100fabulousqueerasfoiy5.jpg

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/1/2008, 01:17 PM
http://thefairandbalancednews.com/rush-limbaugh-oxycontin.jpg

JohnnyMack
5/1/2008, 01:17 PM
What is Rush's goal? I mean I know he hates McCain, Clinton and Obama, so who does he want to win?

Seems to me he's stuck since he has so badmouthed McCain he can't go back and support him and he sure wouldn't support either D candidate.

JohnnyMack
5/1/2008, 01:21 PM
http://poppinpills.ytmnd.com

StoopTroup
5/1/2008, 01:23 PM
http://www.mockpaperscissors.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/Page_116.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
5/1/2008, 01:25 PM
What is Rush's goal? I mean I know he hates McCain, Clinton and Obama, so who does he want to win?

Seems to me he's stuck since he has so badmouthed McCain he can't go back and support him and he sure wouldn't support either D candidate.

He wants OxyContin to win!

Rush Limbaugh, the Jeff Conway of radio!

JohnnyMack
5/1/2008, 01:27 PM
I was listening to him the other day on my lunch hour and I just think he's twisting in the wind. He can't keep this up much longer, once the D's have a choice then Rush will have to start leaning back towards McCain, no? Has he put himself so far out there that he's going to become even more irrelevant.

5/1/2008, 01:29 PM

Seems to me he's stuck since he has so badmouthed McCain he can't go back and support him and he sure wouldn't support either D candidate.Doesn't sound like you guys are taking my friendly suggestion to actually listen to his show. I'm certain you would at least find it entertaining and fun.

frankensooner
5/1/2008, 01:44 PM
more fun than my pencil jabbing? I think not!

5/1/2008, 02:02 PM
The first 2 hrs have been EXCELLENT. He's definitely having one of his best shows, today. There's one hour left. Tune it in, you unexposed libs.

JohnnyMack
5/1/2008, 02:04 PM
Can you answer a question?

5/1/2008, 02:07 PM
Can you answer a question?The questions you have asked were/are being answered even as we speak. Click the radio on.

JohnnyMack
5/1/2008, 02:11 PM
I can't listen to the radio.

Teh work. I has it.

5/1/2008, 02:14 PM
I can't listen to the radio.

Teh work. I has it.I'll talk to you "off the air".

5/1/2008, 02:50 PM
This thread reminds me of the time my (since passed) MIL's mother called her up to say, "turn on Bishop Sheen...he's gonna tell us how to vote!...HURRY!!"

Archbishop Fulton_J._Sheen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulton_J._Sheen)

http://www.ignatiusinsight.com/images/bookcovers/fsheen_manallmedia_lg.jpgWho will deliver da goods for you?(what time does Oprah come on in your market?)

LosAngelesSooner
5/1/2008, 03:01 PM
Doesn't sound like you guys are taking my friendly suggestion to actually listen to his show. I'm certain you would at least find it entertaining and fun.
Adolph Hitler was a good speaker.

I don't sit around and listen to his speeches.

soonerinabilene
5/1/2008, 03:07 PM
Adolph Hitler was a good speaker.

I don't sit around and listen to his speeches.

So you are racist against racists, huh?

LosAngelesSooner
5/1/2008, 03:45 PM
So you are racist against racists, huh?And bigoted against bigots.

Frozen Sooner
5/1/2008, 03:48 PM
Today's "Get Fuzzy" was awesome.

The gist of the strip was "Why are Republicans so opposed to stem cell research? Because they're worried that Democrats might grow spines."

def_lazer_fc
5/1/2008, 04:17 PM
open mouth. remove rush's nuts. repeat as needed.

soonerscuba
5/1/2008, 05:00 PM
Did he call a 13 year-old girl ugly today? Otherwise, what's the point?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/1/2008, 05:10 PM
So you are racist against racists, huh?http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/4/3/043c9e199a0d81cd1fae44d0617d5f6f.jpg

5/1/2008, 05:14 PM
Did he call a 13 year-old girl ugly today? Otherwise, what's the point?Are you trying to make some people think he said that on his show, and that you heard it?

Sooner_Havok
5/1/2008, 05:17 PM
Ever since he left the Conan O'Brien show he hasn't been nearly as funny. Looks like he gained some weight too

LosAngelesSooner
5/1/2008, 08:42 PM
Are you trying to make some people think he said that on his show, and that you heard it?
Are you trying to avoid answering questions by asking questions?
:texan:

Ash
5/1/2008, 08:46 PM
Are you questioning my questions!?

Harry Beanbag
5/1/2008, 09:44 PM
If only some people would turn the hate they have for Rush Limbaugh against our real enemies we might have something.

Ash
5/1/2008, 09:47 PM
If only some people would turn the hate they have for other Americans because of their political affiliation against our real enemies we might have something.

:pop:

Sooner_Havok
5/1/2008, 09:53 PM
I don't hate the guy, he just isn't funny anymore.

5/1/2008, 11:52 PM
If only some people would turn the hate they have for virtually all conservatives against our real enemies we might have something.Improved

Sooner_Havok
5/2/2008, 12:00 AM
If only some people would turn the hate they have for their rival political party against our real enemies we might have something.

Bestest!

SouthFortySooner
5/2/2008, 02:05 AM
Brother Rush or Bro Wright waddle it be?

Harry Beanbag
5/2/2008, 06:49 AM
I don't hate the guy, he just isn't funny anymore.

I didn't realize he was a comedian.

frankensooner
5/2/2008, 09:04 AM
Rush spews enough hate for everyone.

5/2/2008, 10:35 AM
Rush spews enough hate for everyone.Yeah, it's obvious you listen to him:P (you would do well to, though)

StoopTroup
5/2/2008, 10:41 AM
I get tired of him repeating himself over and over.

His reasoning for doing it is so lame.

Technology allows us to record his show.

Those that can't absorb his wit aren't going to change anyway.

5/2/2008, 10:48 AM
I get tired of him repeating himself over and over.

His reasoning for doing it is so lame.

Technology allows us to record his show.

Those that can't absorb his wit aren't going to change anyway.You appreciate his wit, but still aren't about to change? If you record one show (say, from 1992) you are good to go? He*l yea!

StoopTroup
5/2/2008, 10:51 AM
I used to listen to him everyday.

I quit about the time his TV show ended.

I'll tune in every so often...but...he's like watching a soap opera.

You can tune in once a month and pick up right where they left off a month before.

5/3/2008, 01:17 AM
I used to listen to him everyday.

I quit about the time his TV show ended.

I'll tune in every so often...but...he's like watching a soap opera.

You can tune in once a month and pick up right where they left off a month before.He's cutting edge daily political analysis, and is on the democrat tricks and scams like a fly on your burger at a picnic. He knows them better than they know themselves, and is almost always right on his predictions. I don't know why you quit listening. His show has grown in popularity, ever since it began. His sense of humor is what makes his show so great, and is what makes all other political analysis distant also-rans.

tommieharris91
5/3/2008, 01:25 AM
Umm, could you take his penis outta your mouth and make up your own openions please?

5/3/2008, 02:10 AM
Umm, could you take his penis outta your mouth and make up your own openions please?Are you the LCD of this thread?

King Crimson
5/3/2008, 04:05 AM
He's cutting edge daily political analysis, and is on the democrat tricks and scams like a fly on your burger at a picnic. He knows them better than they know themselves, and is almost always right on his predictions. I don't know why you quit listening. His show has grown in popularity, ever since it began. His sense of humor is what makes his show so great, and is what makes all other political analysis distant also-rans.

lol. "cutting edge", oh man.

sense of humor, like his little "impressions" that stand in for an actual argument...those crack me up. :rolleyes:

Operation Chaos is hilarious. Rush touches himself on air and gives himself for credit for things that are utterly contingent. some great stuff. "El Rushbo".

which is it, "facts" or sense of humor?

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/3/2008, 05:26 AM
Did he ever offer cutting edge answers to why he didn't go to Vietnam because of boils of the anus?

Harry Beanbag
5/3/2008, 08:05 AM
I just threw up.

2Dogs
5/3/2008, 08:12 AM
I enjoy the Boortz much more than Rush

Harry Beanbag
5/3/2008, 08:23 AM
Are we still talking about anus boils?

5/3/2008, 10:48 AM
lol. "cutting edge", oh man.

sense of humor, like his little "impressions" that stand in for an actual argument...those crack me up. :rolleyes:

Operation Chaos is hilarious. Rush touches himself on air and gives himself for credit for things that are utterly contingent. some great stuff. "El Rushbo".

which is it, "facts" or sense of humor?He does have this effect on you guys.

King Crimson
5/3/2008, 11:52 AM
He does have this effect on you guys.

there aint' no "you guys". i get paid to study the media. and El Rushbo, despite all the posturing, is part of the "media".

LosAngelesSooner
5/3/2008, 12:00 PM
Rush Limbaugh has become irrelevant.

There are many other political voices out there who actually carry weight. Even the Republican Right doesn't care what Rush thinks anymore. He's become a sideshow to the main event in the center rings.

The only people who follow him in a serious way at all are his tiny, marginalized, fringe base of closet racists, sexists, bigots and ignoramuses.

Hence...I listen to him RELIGIOUSLY!!!! :D

;)

5/3/2008, 12:05 PM
there aint' no "you guys". i get paid to study the media. and El Rushbo, despite all the posturing, is part of the "media".You are an admitted liberal. You study the media from your slant. I like you. You're a smart guy. I don't know how you came to be a lefty, but you shouldn't get all huffy. You guys have already won the '08 election, with McCain as the worst case scenario for you .

LosAngelesSooner
5/3/2008, 12:12 PM
You are an admitted liberal. You study the media from your slant. I like you. You're a smart guy. I don't know how you came to be a lefty...
:mack: Uhm...I'll answer that one for Chris...

You study the media. You're a smart guy.
Plus, he loves America. Only makes sense.

King Crimson
5/3/2008, 12:20 PM
i'm a liberal in the same sense as Jerk is a liberal. i don't study the media from a "slant". that's what you want to believe and accuse everyone who disagrees with you.

i've admitted nothing, except i do believe in civil liberties as what makes this a great nation.

Scott D
5/3/2008, 01:30 PM
this thread still has life?

Harry Beanbag
5/3/2008, 03:21 PM
this thread still has life?

And anal boils.