PDA

View Full Version : Lately I've noticed...

Okla-homey
5/1/2008, 09:57 AM
The donks are repeating a new mantra.

See, I think they realize their two candidates are bleeding internally and probably don't have the wind to make it all the way.

Thus, the common refrain:

"A Vote for McCain is a Vote for a Bush Third Term." Poppycock, but nevertheless, I listened to Michael Moore say that at least a half-dozen times last night on Larry King. What's scary is it just might work for the donkeys.

I also find it extremely hyprocritical that the "Party of the People" doesn't trust its "people" to nominate their guy. Instead, that will be done in a smokeless room by the "party elite" (a/k/a wealthy and privileged white people, superdelegates). :D

tommieharris91
5/1/2008, 10:43 AM
Homey = Elitist. :D

MR2-Sooner86
5/1/2008, 11:03 AM
I listened to Michael Moore say that at least a half-dozen times last night on Larry King.

Does anybody even listen or take him seriously anymore? I mean most know that it's a known fact he lies and twist facts on his documentaries. Lets not forget that communist, according to him, are better off than us because of their healthcare plans.

StoopTroup
5/1/2008, 11:07 AM
I think the folks who originally voted for Hillary are changing their stance and that Obama will become the DNC's Candidate.

The rest of these States better do something about it IMO instead of feeling sorry for HRC that she didn't work harder when she first became a candidate.

Obama punked her IMO.

Okla-homey
5/1/2008, 11:30 AM
I think the folks who originally voted for Hillary are changing their stance and that Obama will become the DNC's Candidate.

The rest of these States better do something about it IMO instead of feeling sorry for HRC that she didn't work harder when she first became a candidate.

Obama punked her IMO.

BTW, the guy in your avi was taken off Criminal cases for now and has assumed the Probate docket in Tulsa County. Thus, if your Aunt Margaret dies and leaves you her anaconda, make sure you refer to the animal as a "pet snake" and not your anaconda;)

Mjcpr
5/1/2008, 11:34 AM
I don't think he's a big fan of the Washington County DA's office either.

tommieharris91
5/1/2008, 11:42 AM
Does anybody even listen or take him seriously anymore? I mean most know that it's a known fact he lies and twist facts on his documentaries. Lets not forget that communist, according to him, are better off than us because of their healthcare plans.

Cuba's health is better than our health. US people are some of the most unhealthy mufuggas in the world, for a lot of different reasons.