PDA

View Full Version : TPD 1 Pit Bull 0

JohnnyMack
4/30/2008, 03:03 PM
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8249515

Police Officer Shoots, Kills Pit Bull

Posted: April 30, 2008 11:20 AM

A Tulsa Police officer shot and killed a pit bull Wednesday morning.

The police officer was responding to a loose dog call. While he was waiting on animal control to arrive, he says the dog charged at him.

The police officer shot the dog with a shotgun.

A resident at the dog's home was given a ticket for having a loose dog.

YAY!!!

Beef
4/30/2008, 03:05 PM
Why didn't he shoot the a-hole who let his pit bull run loose?

olevetonahill
4/30/2008, 03:08 PM
Shoulda shot em both

Hot Rod
4/30/2008, 03:47 PM
I had a boxer jump over a fence into my yard one Sunday afternoon. I called animal control and they said they don't work on Sundays, so I said "don't answer the phone then!"

TheUnnamedSooner
4/30/2008, 03:55 PM
"Sir, sorry, but I had to kill your dog. Here's a ticket"

:D

Luckily the dog didn't attack anyone.

mdklatt
4/30/2008, 04:10 PM
I called animal control and they said they don't work on Sundays

How stupid is that? I would think that most animal problems happen on weekends because that's when people spend the most time outdoors.

olevetonahill
4/30/2008, 04:50 PM
Pits are Great dogs
But Ill never Have another .Ya get attached then Have to put em down .

TexasSooner01
4/30/2008, 04:54 PM
Pits are Great dogs
But Ill never Have another .Ya get attached then Have to put em down .

I agree. I will trust a well raised pitt over a rottie anyday. Of course it depends on who you ask...

Home owners insurance companies have a list of dogs, sheperds, pitts, rotties, pinchers, chows, etc...that they say are "dangerous"...but an animal is just that, an animal. Everytime i have been bitten it has been from a small breed...that is why i cant stand small breed dogs.

bri
4/30/2008, 06:22 PM
Way to go, guys! :D

Rogue
4/30/2008, 06:53 PM
Dog most likely to bite....Cocker Spaniel.

I trust GSD's more than most dogs and definitely trust Pits the least. That dangerous combination of aggression, impulsivity, and low intelligence turns me off.

The other breeds mentioned above are pretty trainable and, on the whole, good dogs. ALL of the best Pits I've known ended up turning on their people or some unsuspecting neighbor kid.

NEVER seen a GSD bite anyone that didn't need bitin'.

I don't speak in absolutes like this most of the time.

yermom
4/30/2008, 06:59 PM
hmm... my grandparents had a white GSD that would bite us kids, we hated that dog

i think it just bit kids too, mean old bastard

MojoRisen
4/30/2008, 07:09 PM
I have a rottie, that boy loves the world. breeding Temparment is key & socialization at a young age.

Pitt Bulls- have been bread with too much aggression in the blood lines - If I had a pitt it would have to be from a reputable breeder.

Turd_Ferguson
4/30/2008, 07:36 PM
I tried breed'n dog's, but the only kind of offspring I got were the kind that walked around with their tail betwixt their legs:confused:

AlbqSooner
4/30/2008, 08:07 PM
I tried breed'n dog's, but the only kind of offspring I got were the kind that walked around with their tail betwixt their legs:confused:

I tired breedin a cow one time but I wasn't tall enough.:eek:

tommieharris91
4/30/2008, 08:24 PM
I tired breedin a cow one time but I wasn't tall enough.:eek:

You should change your name to Albqaggie.

AlbqSooner
4/30/2008, 08:32 PM
You should change your name to Albqaggie.

I was drunk. It don't count when yer drunk. Right Vet?

birddog
4/30/2008, 09:35 PM

that's called a weiner.