PDA

View Full Version : McShay 2009 mock draft

kevpks
4/30/2008, 06:48 AM
On ESPN insider Todd McShay came out with a mock draft for 2009. I didn't want to post the whole thing since it is an insider article. He had to guess the draft order but he had three Sooners in the first round:

18. Loadholt
24. Duke Robinson
30. Auston English

I couldn't find any OSU players, much to my surprise. I am sure they think they'll have two or three over on OP.

Oh and for the Bears fans, McShay has them taking Tebow. Wouldn't it be great if the Bears drafted another Florida QB? Maybe Tebow can reverse the trend.

soonerfan28
4/30/2008, 08:00 AM
Was Blomar anywhere on there?

sooneron
4/30/2008, 08:13 AM
This somehow doesn't make it to the other thread about next year's draft 5 threads down?

Taxman71
4/30/2008, 11:03 AM
So he thinks English will give up his senior year to go #30 as a defensive end? I don't see that just yet.....unless he is following the lead of Kelly/Lofton/Smith and the "if I get drafted at all, I'm going" philosophy.

kevpks
4/30/2008, 12:38 PM
This somehow doesn't make it to the other thread about next year's draft 5 threads down?

I know I am being wasteful with threads during the offseason. Sorry to eat up so much bandwith. That wasn't very green of me. I just figured this came from ESPN and not joebobsdrafttracker.com.