PDA

View Full Version : I WORK IN A DAMN ZOO!!!

M
4/29/2008, 03:22 PM
I just got back from a drive around OKC. I had to do it so I wouldn't go f*cking crazy in this hellhole trailer I'm stuck working in.

Not long after my working lunch, I was sitting at my desk minding my own business when I heard a shrill cry from down the hall. I ignored it at first, but then it started sounding like someone was torturing an infant or small dog. So I went to investigate. Turns out, this crazy woman I work with had brought her pet parrot into the building and the thing is perched on her shoulder. She looks at me and starts baby talking, "Oh! You want to say hi to my birdie? Say hello, birdie!" You have got to be f*cking kidding me. I go back to my office to try to retain my sanity. The bird is squawking away, whistling and saying, "herro" to other co-workers. Crazy woman starts walking from office to office with this poop-infested bird on her shoulder, making it whistle and screech at everyone. Just as she's about to get to my office, I grab my purse and bolt for the door. No way in hell I'm putting up with this sh*t any longer on one of the most stressful f*cking days of my year!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

frankensooner
4/29/2008, 03:27 PM
Ah, my bar dues in action! ;)

SoonerInKCMO
4/29/2008, 03:29 PM
Her parrot is Japanese? :confused:

dw17
4/29/2008, 03:44 PM
Ask her if she's ever seen Bio Dome.

how many people will get that one

OUDoc
4/29/2008, 03:44 PM
Aunt Flo in town?
[/ducks]

Hot Rod
4/29/2008, 03:45 PM
Hmmmm...I thought "Show and Tell" was only for elementary school age kids.

Mjcpr
4/29/2008, 03:46 PM
I think if you're going to continue working in a zoo, you'd better damn well get used to having animals around.

dolemitesooner
4/29/2008, 03:47 PM
Hmmmm...I thought "Show and Tell" was only for elementary school age kids.Yeah no kidding. I think I would be a little upset too.

Also I all animals execpt my pet monkey

NormanPride
4/29/2008, 03:50 PM
I think if you're going to continue working in a zoo, you'd better damn well get used to having animals around.

Just wait until she has to deal with the monkeys. They fling poo. How's that for you bathroom-sanitation-complainer-abooters?

JohnnyMack
4/29/2008, 03:54 PM
Dude that sounds awesome! I'm totally gonna talk to my boss about a company mascot.

We'll name it, "Norman Pride is a bitch cause he don't like Thundercats" or "Lennie".

frankensooner
4/29/2008, 03:56 PM
Just wait until she has to deal with the monkeys. They fling poo. How's that for you bathroom-sanitation-complainer-abooters?

That reminds me, in the men's room today, placed next to the commode, was a can of Braums Root Beer. Besides Pic, who eats and/or drinks in a public toilet?

Viking Kitten
4/29/2008, 04:12 PM
"I wonder what would happen if you threw a parrot down a flight of stairs?"

M
4/29/2008, 04:19 PM
"Uhhhh, obviously, the proper size envelope for mailing this parrot is 12.38 inches by 5.76 inches."

soonermix
4/29/2008, 04:27 PM
just volunteer to babysit the parrot for a bit and put the bird in the microwave... uh i mean "New Cage" yeah thats the ticket.

SoonerInKCMO
4/29/2008, 04:30 PM
Her parrot is Japanese? :confused:

See, cuz it says herro instead of hello. Get it? HAHA!

:les: HERRO!! IS THIS THING ON?!?!!?!!!1/1

M
4/29/2008, 04:32 PM
See, cuz it says herro instead of hello. Get it? HAHA!

:les: HERRO!! IS THIS THING ON?!?!!?!!!1/1

Yeah, but see Kim Jong Il is Korean, not Japanese. ;)

Viking Kitten
4/29/2008, 04:37 PM
Go teach the parrot to say a few cuss words M. That would be awesome.

"SQUAWWWK! Polly want a bl*wj*b?"

M
4/29/2008, 04:40 PM
Go teach the parrot to say a few cuss words M. That would be awesome.

"SQUAWWWK! Polly want a bl*wj*b?"

How about "MOTHERF*CKER!!!!" :D

Viking Kitten
4/29/2008, 04:45 PM
"PIECES OF S**T! PIECES OF S**T!"

Viking Kitten
4/29/2008, 04:47 PM
Please tell me some of you sonsabeyotches read "Treasure Island" in junior high.

SoonerInKCMO
4/29/2008, 04:56 PM
You know she'll just teach it to say something stupid like "orange-power!!". :mad:

NormanPride
4/29/2008, 05:07 PM
Dude that sounds awesome! I'm totally gonna talk to my boss about a company mascot.

We'll name it, "Norman Pride is a bitch cause he don't like Thundercats" or "Lennie".

Did I ever say I didn't like the Thundercats? I love the Thundercats. That post was making fun of the hissing sound at the end of every "loose" in the song. :D

JohnnyMack
4/29/2008, 05:13 PM
Whatev.

GottaHavePride
4/29/2008, 07:35 PM
Just fair warning. Some of y'all are heading for a PG neggin'. Just saying. ;)

bri
4/29/2008, 09:01 PM
I just got back from a drive around OKC. I had to do it so I wouldn't go f*cking crazy in this hellhole trailer I'm stuck working in.

Not long after my working lunch, I was sitting at my desk minding my own business when I heard a shrill cry from down the hall. I ignored it at first, but then it started sounding like someone was torturing an infant or small dog. So I went to investigate. Turns out, this crazy woman I work with had brought her pet parrot into the building and the thing is perched on her shoulder. She looks at me and starts baby talking, "Oh! You want to say hi to my birdie? Say hello, birdie!" You have got to be f*cking kidding me. I go back to my office to try to retain my sanity. The bird is squawking away, whistling and saying, "herro" to other co-workers. Crazy woman starts walking from office to office with this poop-infested bird on her shoulder, making it whistle and screech at everyone. Just as she's about to get to my office, I grab my purse and bolt for the door. No way in hell I'm putting up with this sh*t any longer on one of the most stressful f*cking days of my year!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Which brings me to my second point, gentlemen: Don't go to aggy. :D

GottaHavePride
4/29/2008, 10:33 PM
Birds are hilarious. Sit there for weeks trying to teach him to say "pieces of eight" and it won't work. Shout the word that starts with F and rhymes with luck just ONCE and that bird will never stop repeating it.

Heh.

bri
4/29/2008, 11:13 PM
Which brings me to my third point: Birds are awesome.