PDA

View Full Version : i'm beaming!!!! golf clubs IN!!!!!

fadada1
4/29/2008, 02:42 PM
the new sticks came in today. cobra pro MB - they sure are purty.

also got 3 oil can, vokey wedges (50, 54, 58).

rifle 6.5 all the way through the set.

it's X-MAS in april!!!!

Cam
4/29/2008, 03:04 PM
I'd have to sell a kid, maybe both, to afford those.

soonerinabilene
4/29/2008, 03:08 PM
I got a new set of Cleveland hybrids about a month ago, practiced with them for a few weeks at the par 3 course here, and went and played Sunday. I knocked, no bullsh*t, 22 strokes off the last time I played that course.

Partial Qualifier
4/29/2008, 03:37 PM
cool :cool:

6.5, wow. I'd need a lengthy HGH regimen before I could hit those ;)

fadada1
4/29/2008, 04:32 PM
cool :cool:

6.5, wow. I'd need a lengthy HGH regimen before I could hit those ;)

i'd fill 'em with sand if i could make that work. these actually feel slightly lighter than last year's set (carbon CB).

r5TPsooner
4/29/2008, 05:04 PM
Very nice irons but I chose the Mizuno MP-57 over the CB's. They were a little lacking in the feel department but are the nicest looking irons that Titleist makes these days. Also, the Project X shafts felt much better than the Precision Rifle's to me.

Good luck & Congrats.

fadada1
4/29/2008, 05:23 PM
Very nice irons but I chose the Mizuno MP-57 over the CB's. They were a little lacking in the feel department but are the nicest looking irons that Titleist makes these days. Also, the Project X shafts felt much better than the Precision Rifle's to me.

Good luck & Congrats.

i thought the Project X felt a little light to me. Probably spliting hairs over weight, but i've used 6.5 on the past 4 sets i've used. seem to work, so i'm sticking with it.

always liked the look/feel of mizuno irons. but when you're on cobra staff, they tend to frown upon using other equipment. just sayin'.:D