PDA

View Full Version : Dippity doo da

soonermix
4/29/2008, 01:43 PM
here in houston they started having a special for Grizzly Snuff for $1.29 anybody else tried it?

kbsooner21
4/29/2008, 01:44 PM
I'm not a fan of any snuff, but Grizzly is flat out horrible

Turd_Ferguson
4/29/2008, 01:48 PM
here in houston they started having a special for Grizzly Snuff for $1.29 anybody else tried it?I stopped at a store in Baytown and seen that they had a special on Copenhagen. "Buy 2, and get'm at $3.49 ea." I told the clerk to give me 2, and she rang them up as $3.49 total. I pulled out my credit card and bought all she had.:D

StoopTroup
4/29/2008, 01:56 PM
That's the snuff!

Fraggle145
4/29/2008, 02:08 PM
The first thready you started is about dip. FTW!

http://graphics.samsclub.com/images/products/0007310001461_LG.jpg

frankensooner
4/29/2008, 02:14 PM
I used to be a spit terbacky user but gave it up because of the warning labels. Grizzly isn't all that bad. It has a Hawken type sweetness but is actually much better than that candy crap. Timber Wolf is horrible. H O R R I B L E. Tastes like you have metal shavings in your mouth. Buy one and try it if you don't like it, you are only out a buck fiddy. Longwhorn isn't too bad either if you can get past the name.

Or just quit. Your lip will appreciate it.

soonermix
4/29/2008, 03:16 PM
Or just quit. Your lip will appreciate it.

i am sure i will grow out of this phase soon enough but until then..

Dippity doo da
Dippity yea
my oh my what a wonderful day
plenty of dippy headded my way
dippity do da
dippity ey

birddog
4/29/2008, 03:21 PM
try your grandma's old snortin snuff. it'll knock yer socks off!

it's cope or die for me. everything else i have to squeese the hell out of it to get some good spittins.

soonerinabilene
4/29/2008, 03:23 PM
When Skoal and Cope went up before I quit, I switched to Red Seal and found that I liked it better than Skoal. Tried Grizzly once, and it was disgusting. It doesnt stay together and floats all over your mouth (even thought its long cut)

soonermix
4/29/2008, 04:32 PM
When Skoal and Cope went up before I quit, I switched to Red Seal and found that I liked it better than Skoal. Tried Grizzly once, and it was disgusting. It doesnt stay together and floats all over your mouth (even thought its long cut)

i tried red seal once. it tasted like it was taking a bite out of a tree.
:eek: