PDA

View Full Version : That's right, it was me

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 09:21 AM
who threw out the first pitch at the OU wimmens softball game yesterday. Of course I doubt if any of you hillbillies were there to see me wow coach Gasso and the girls with my blazing underhanded fastball, but I assure you, I looked damn good doing it.

Then the girls went on to crush Texas - again - in an 8-0 run-ruler, while I got to sit in the VIP deck and grub out for free. It was pretty cool.

Sooner_Bob
4/28/2008, 09:27 AM
I'm jealous.

I'll bet that was cool.

Curly Bill
who threw out the first pitch at the OU wimmens softball game yesterday. Of course I doubt if any of you hillbillies were there to see me wow coach Gasso and the girls with my blazing underhanded fastball, but I assure you, I looked damn good doing it.

Then the girls went on to crush Texas - again - in an 8-0 run-ruler, while I got to sit in the VIP deck and grub out for free. It was pretty cool.

So that sonic boom I heard was actually your pitch smacking into the catchers glove! Nice...:D

...and beating Texas? Priceless...:D

dolemitesooner
Your gay you could have ran in the marathon. FAG

JohnnyMack
4/28/2008, 09:28 AM
Did they at any point get confused and offer you a schollie?

dolemitesooner
4/28/2008, 09:32 AM
tHIS THREAD GETS ON STAR FOR ****ING GAYNESS

Mjcpr
4/28/2008, 09:36 AM
I saw that on the news but I thought it was Rikki Lake.

olevetonahill
4/28/2008, 09:38 AM
Why you throwin wimmens ?:confused:

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 09:43 AM
Did they at any point get confused and offer you a schollie?

Nah, but Gasso said "dang, I'm gonna call you if I need some pitching help."

Seriously, I went back in the batting cage area before the game with one of the assistant coaches (girl was pretty hot) to warm up. She goes "so, are you gonna pitch it underhand?" I go "no, I'll throw it overhand."

Anyhow, as we're warming up I decide to give a few underhanded tosses. I do this a lot when I'm playing catch with a football with the kids. I can wing a football about 20-25 yards fairly accurately, so I just used the same motion with the softball. After a couple pitches, I was zinging that sucker in there while the coach was going "holy crap, you really need to throw it out underhanded. Every pitch was somewhere between her neck and knees, and I was getting that good "pop" outta her glove.

So, I get introduced, and go out to the mound. On the way to the mound, the coach goes "most people throw it from in front of the mound, but you were throwing it from the full distance, so go ahead and throw it from the rubber." I steps up, and throws me a perfect fastball right down the pipe. The catcher comes up and gives me an autographed ball, and on the way back to the Sooner bench, all the girls are going "dang, that was good." As I get to the end of the dugout, one of the girls goes "that was impressive as ****."

The most impressive thing though was that only maybe one of the girls looks dykie close up. Most of them were very feminine. Like Doleo.

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 09:44 AM
Why you throwin wimmens ?:confused:

Cause I'm not gay?

SoonerTerry
4/28/2008, 09:47 AM
So, I get introduced, and go out to the mound.

Wish I could have been there for that..:D

olevetonahill
4/28/2008, 09:52 AM
Cause I'm not gay?

Id have tossed the Gheys and Kept the wimmens
Just sayin :cool:

OKLA21FAN
4/28/2008, 09:58 AM
I heard you crowhopped! :pop:

olevetonahill
4/28/2008, 10:13 AM
I heard you was starin at Camel toe :pop:

That would be Dean :cool:

TUSooner
4/28/2008, 12:37 PM
Y'know, I couldn't care less about you rasslin cotton mouths, making wild love to grizzly bears (before cutting off their heads and drinking their blood), or sticking your arm shoulder-deep into a cow's sexual parts. But making an underhand fast pitch to start a women's softball game... Now THAT is impressive.

I salute you.

StoopTroup
4/28/2008, 12:39 PM
Pretty Cool Dean.

Were you wearing your "I'm a SoonerFan.com Mod" shirt?

SicEmBaylor
4/28/2008, 12:39 PM
Y'know, I couldn't care less about you rasslin cotton mouths, making wild love to grizzly bears (before cutting off their heads and drinking their blood), or sticking your arm shoulder-deep into a cow's sexual parts. But making an underhand fast pitch to start a women's softball game... Now THAT is impressive.

I salute you.

I'd really rather them not make love to bears.

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 01:00 PM
Pretty Cool Dean.

Were you wearing your "I'm a SoonerFan.com Mod" shirt?

Heh. That gives me a great idea for a t-shirt...

I gotta admit, I was nervous as a whore in church right before going out there. Especially when the PA guy goes "today Dean from Lexington is throwing out the first pitch. Dean has been a Sooner fan since the 4th grade when his teacher in Tucson, AZ taught him Boomer Sooner and Oklahoma! He's been with the NCED for 33 years, blah blah, blah......and good luck Dean!"

I didn't realize that many people went to the girls' games. It was cold and windy but there were people tailgating an hour or two before the first pitch. I'll have to check these girls out more often.

dolemitesooner
4/28/2008, 01:02 PM

I gotta admit, I was nervous as a whore in church right before going out there. Especially when the PA guy goes "today Dean from Lexington is throwing out the first pitch. Dean has been a Sooner fan since the 4th grade when his teacher in Tucson, AZ taught him Boomer Sooner and Oklahoma! He's been with the NCED for 33 years, blah blah, blah......and good luck Dean!"

I didn't realize that many people went to the girls' games. It was cold and windy but there were people tailgating an hour or two before the first pitch. I'll have to check these girls out more often.

Wow you really are gay:D

tommieharris91
4/28/2008, 01:04 PM

Playing teh whorns + free Crocs giveaway prolly brought extra people to the park. They weren't there to watch you.

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 01:11 PM
Playing teh whorns + free Crocs giveaway prolly brought extra people to the park. They weren't there to watch you.

No ****? Let's see, maybe 10 people even knew I was throwing out the first pitch, so it pretty much stands to reason that the other 1,000 or so folks didn't know I was going to be there. That's some seriously powerful deductive reasoning skills there Einstein.

However, presented with the opportunity to shine, I went out there and grooved me a fastpitch strike that would have made Kami Keiter jealous.

And I didn't see any free fag shoes, so I don't know where that whole thing is coming from.

OKLA21FAN
4/28/2008, 01:11 PM

don't ruin it for him

post reported!

tommieharris91
4/28/2008, 01:14 PM
No ****? Let's see, maybe 10 people even knew I was throwing out the first pitch, so it pretty much stands to reason that the other 1,000 or so folks didn't know I was going to be there. That's some seriously powerful deductive reasoning skills there Einstein.

However, presented with the opportunity to shine, I went out there and grooved me a fastpitch strike that would have made Kami Keiter jealous.

And I didn't see any free fag shoes, so I don't know where that whole thing is coming from.

I sure didn't go. I ain't got no ghey shoes. A friend of mine told me about it yesterday though. He ain't my friend no more.

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 01:17 PM
I sure didn't go. I ain't got no ghey shoes. A friend of mine told me about it yesterday though. He ain't my friend no more.

Well I wouldn't befriend a liar either.

NormanPride
4/28/2008, 01:21 PM
So we have a mod (jkm) that coaches girl's basketball, and now another that is into women's softball... What's next? DE gets into Women's Pairs Tennis? Phil starts after girl's golf? :D

I can't throw an underhand fastball to save my life, so that's "impressve as ****" indeed. We should set up a Soonerfans.com game at the next tailgate or something.

sooner_born_1960
4/28/2008, 01:37 PM
That's cool, Dean. I've been meaning to take my girls to one of the Lady Sooner games this year.

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 01:39 PM
That's cool, Dean. I've been meaning to take my girls to one of the Lady Sooner games this year.

Better hurry. I think next weekend is the last home series (other than the tournament up in OKC).

SicEmBaylor
4/28/2008, 01:42 PM
Dean is right. Crocs are straight up gay.

OklahomaRed
4/28/2008, 01:51 PM
I could hit your underhand fast pitch. :D

Do have to give you props. Pitched a few men's league softball games and it's frickin' harder than it looks. I would have been crappin' my drawers and chunkin' one in the dirt about a foot before the plate. :D

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 02:01 PM
I could hit your underhand fast pitch. :D

Do have to give you props. Pitched a few men's league softball games and it's frickin' harder than it looks. I would have been crappin' my drawers and chunkin' one in the dirt about a foot before the plate. :D

In all honesty, I'm thinking "so, I threw about 30 or so pitches in the cage and never bounced one or threw one over her head. Now I'm gonna go out here and roll one or throw it clean over the backstop."

And yes, the fastball I threw probably would have been taken yard by every single girl in the lineup, you included:P

NormanPride
4/28/2008, 02:04 PM
OklahomaRed plays softball for us?

tommieharris91
4/28/2008, 02:04 PM
Dean is right. Crocs are straight up gay.

This is why I will never own crocs.

Taxman71
4/28/2008, 02:22 PM
uMfqbR8Ujlk

Curly Bill
4/28/2008, 02:26 PM
This is why I will never own crocs.

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/reptile-pictures-breeders-babies/crocodile-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/crocodile-0001.jpg

TUSooner
4/28/2008, 04:03 PM
Both of my daughters pitched, and pretty well, too. But I never could do it consistently. I probably would have chickened out and gone overhand in Dean's spot. That's why I gotta give him major credit.

TexasLidig8r
4/28/2008, 04:56 PM
Thowin' softballs.. yeah.. that's how I started as well.

You'll be in bow ties and have a closet full of expensive Euro dress shoes next.

Congratulations.. Deano..

You have just entered...

The METRO ZONE !

:D

Taxman71
4/28/2008, 05:04 PM
Was he wearing his bluetooth headset on the mound?

C&CDean
4/28/2008, 05:07 PM
Thowin' softballs.. yeah.. that's how I started as well.

You'll be in bow ties and have a closet full of expensive Euro dress shoes next.

Congratulations.. Deano..

You have just entered...

The METRO ZONE !

Dude, you started by taking softballs, and I have about as much chance ever owning a bowtie and a closet full of expensive fag shoes as you do sperm testing a bull.

Of course it was your lady whorns that the Sooner wimmins whipped into submission like the burnt orange filthy bitches they are, so I'm a tolerant kinda guy today.

tommieharris91
4/28/2008, 06:12 PM
Put simply, Lid would own crocs.

4/28/2008, 06:17 PM
So, what... scratch off the lucky Dr. Pepper ticket for a first toss and all the crappy fried shrimp you can eat?

Joshing you... sounds like a good time. Good for you.

4/28/2008, 06:20 PM
...it was your lady whorns that the Sooner wimmins whipped into submission like the burnt orange filthy bitches they are, so I'm a tolerant kinda guy today.

It reads better than The Planet of the Apes.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/28/2008, 06:58 PM
How did you come to achieve dignitary status with the Sooner Softballers?

StoopTroup
4/28/2008, 07:12 PM
I'll volunteer to cover Women's Ping Pong.

bluedogok
4/28/2008, 08:03 PM
Congrats Dean...

I really enjoyed the misery on the Sunday sports broadcast last night about how both Whorn teams are sucking this season when they had such "high" expectations.

C&CDean
4/29/2008, 09:07 AM
How did you come to achieve dignitary status with the Sooner Softballers?

The place I work contracts with OU for all kinds of stuff. We buy piles of tickets to everything except football, and the sports teams all stay/party/etc. here. It was just our "day" at the park, and part of that was a contest to throw out the first pitch. I wasn't even here but my wife stuck my name in the hat and I was drawn. Then my unique "when did you become a Sooner fan" story locked it down and the rest is history...

stoops the eternal pimp
4/29/2008, 09:18 AM
now im interested in your unique story..what is it?

C&CDean
4/29/2008, 09:37 AM
Alright, I'll tell it again:

I was raised an Air Force brat. Born in Colorado, lived in France, Germany, and finally in Tucson when I started the first grade. My 4th grade teacher Miss Creveling had recently graduated from OU and was in her first year of teaching at my elementary school. Anyhow, Miss Creveling was HOTT, and she always wore red skirts/dresses/blouses/earrings/necklaces/fingernail polish/etc with OU on them on Fridays before OU football games (this was back in the day when females weren't allowed to wear pants to school and boys had to have collared shirts, tucked in, with no hair touching your collar). I'd ask her about it and she'd go into a huge dissertation about Bud Wilkinson, OU national championships, what it means to be a Sooner, how evil, wicked, and completely filthy Texas Longhorns are, etc. The Friday before OU/TX, we had a sub cause Miss Creveling went to Dallas.

Anyhow, during music class she taught us Boomer Sooner, Oklahoma!, and other OU songs. We did a little scaled down version of Oklahoma! for the school play that year too. When I asked her more about it, she gave me some books to read (What it means to be a Sooner, and some others). I even had a book about the training table that Bud set for the players and tried to follow it. Breakfast: steak and eggs. Lunch: steak and potatoes. Dinner: steak and potatoes. Hard workouts followed by ice cold showers. Stuff like that.

Anyhow, a lot of my mom's family (from Kansas) started migrating to Oklahoma and I started coming out to my uncle's farm in the summertime. Loading hay, working cattle, etc. What I loved most about it though was that it was green. What I hated about it was my uncle and cousins talking about football season and I always had to go back to Arizona for school before ever being able to watch a game.

The first time I actually got to see OU play live was when they went to Arizona and lost 6-3 in the late 80's or early 90's. I moved to Oklahoma in 1991 when I had an opportunity with my job, and I ain't ever leaving. I am home.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/29/2008, 09:48 AM
I shoulda known it had something to do with da ladies...If it wasn't for Miss Creveling, you could have been a PAC 10 pansy

OKLA21FAN
4/29/2008, 10:39 AM

I was raised an Air Force brat. Born in Colorado, lived in France, Germany, and finally in Tucson when I started the first grade. My 4th grade teacher Miss Creveling had recently graduated from OU and was in her first year of teaching at my elementary school. Anyhow, Miss Creveling was HOTT, and she always wore red skirts/dresses/blouses/earrings/necklaces/fingernail polish/etc with OU on them on Fridays before OU football games (this was back in the day when females weren't allowed to wear pants to school and boys had to have collared shirts, tucked in, with no hair touching your collar). I'd ask her about it and she'd go into a huge dissertation about Bud Wilkinson, OU national championships, what it means to be a Sooner, how evil, wicked, and completely filthy Texas Longhorns are, etc. The Friday before OU/TX, we had a sub cause Miss Creveling went to Dallas.

Anyhow, during music class she taught us Boomer Sooner, Oklahoma!, and other OU songs. We did a little scaled down version of Oklahoma! for the school play that year too. When I asked her more about it, she gave me some books to read (What it means to be a Sooner, and some others). I even had a book about the training table that Bud set for the players and tried to follow it. Breakfast: steak and eggs. Lunch: steak and potatoes. Dinner: steak and potatoes. Hard workouts followed by ice cold showers. Stuff like that.

Anyhow, a lot of my mom's family (from Kansas) started migrating to Oklahoma and I started coming out to my uncle's farm in the summertime. Loading hay, working cattle, etc. What I loved most about it though was that it was green. What I hated about it was my uncle and cousins talking about football season and I always had to go back to Arizona for school before ever being able to watch a game.

The first time I actually got to see OU play live was when they went to Arizona and lost 6-3 in the late 80's or early 90's. I moved to Oklahoma in 1991 when I had an opportunity with my job, and I ain't ever leaving. I am home.

great story, but worthless without pics :pop:

Frozen Sooner
4/29/2008, 10:53 AM

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought it could happen to me, but...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/29/2008, 11:41 AM
great story, but worthless without pics :pop:Is this her? http://www.educomindpower.com/Candace%20creveling.JPG I did a GIS for Creveling.

C&CDean
4/29/2008, 11:49 AM
Is this her? http://www.educomindpower.com/Candace%20creveling.JPG I did a GIS for Creveling.

It could be. It must have been about 1966 or so. She'd have to be in her 70's now. Looking back on it, I think she may have been a dyke. She had short hair, seriously muscled calfs, was seriously athletic. During PE, she pwned everybody at dodge ball, baseball, basketball and football. I remember taking a dodgeball to the chest from her that damn near knocked me out. Put me on my back and I couldn't breath for about 30 seconds. My kinda gal...

OKLA21FAN
4/29/2008, 12:01 PM
It could be. It must have been about 1966 or so. She'd have to be in her 70's now. Looking back on it, I think she may have been a dyke. She had short hair, seriously muscled calfs, was seriously athletic. During PE, she pwned everybody at dodge ball, baseball, basketball and football. I remember taking a dodgeball to the chest from her that damn near knocked me out. Put me on my back and I couldn't breath for about 30 seconds. My kinda gal...

the plot thickens of just how Dean learned his fastpitch skills!