PDA

View Full Version : ****Official I Could Play Defense Better Than The Texas Rangers Thread****

Beef
4/21/2008, 11:39 AM
And recreational softball is the highest level I've played.

Beef
4/21/2008, 11:48 AM
I think a bunch of blind, retarded chimpanzees could.

Dio
4/21/2008, 12:24 PM
Jose Canseco has no idea what you're talking about.

AllAboutThe'O'
4/21/2008, 11:45 PM
Northside High School in Fort Smith, arguably one of the worst high school baseball programs in the past 15 years, could beat the Rangers right now.

GrapevineSooner
4/22/2008, 01:18 PM
I like Ron Washington.

But I think he's way over his head for one. Secondly, while I think these guys are professionals and should have a little more pride in their ability to play the game, all these embarrassments fall at Washy's feet.

I have a feeling he'll be gone by Memorial Day.

AllAboutThe'O'
4/22/2008, 08:09 PM
I like Ron Washington.

But I think he's way over his head for one. Secondly, while I think these guys are professionals and should have a little more pride in their ability to play the game, all these embarrassments fall at Washy's feet.

I have a feeling he'll be gone by Memorial Day.

Yup, should've hired Trey Hillman instead. JD the Boy Genius blunders again. Fire Wash, and take JD with you. And tell Hicks to stay in Liverpool and never return to the States again.

Curly Bill
4/22/2008, 09:42 PM
And recreational softball is the highest level I've played.

Having never even seen you play softball my money is on you too. :D

tommieharris91
4/22/2008, 10:18 PM
I would personally like to take this time to ask AllAboutThe'O' how Dusty Baker is doing. And I would also like to throw this in.

"I'm big on driving in runs and scoring runs," Baker said. "Guys in the middle should score about close to equal to what they drive in. On-base percentage, that's fine and dandy. But a lot of times guys get so much into on-base percentage that they cease to swing. It's becoming a little bit out of control.

"What you do is run the pitcher's count up, that helps," Baker said. "You put him in the stretch, that helps. But your job in the middle is to either score them or drive them in. The name of the game is scoring runs. Sometimes, you get so caught up in on-base percentage that you're clogging up the bases."

AllAboutThe'O'
4/23/2008, 07:54 PM
I would personally like to take this time to ask AllAboutThe'O' how Dusty Baker is doing. And I would also like to throw this in.

The Reds are going down the same path as the Rangers these days. They're already down 9-1 to the Astros. At least Cincy fired its GM today and brought in Jocketty, the ex-Card GM.

AllAboutThe'O'
4/23/2008, 09:12 PM
And the Rangers' comedy show continues.

They gave up 11 runs. 11 freakin' runs in the sixth after trailing 7-6. Yep, it's now 18-6 in the 7th.

When does football season start?

soonerinabilene
4/25/2008, 11:08 AM
"everytime a ground ball goes by you, you owe me 50 push ups."

GrapevineSooner
4/25/2008, 12:03 PM
Yup, should've hired Trey Hillman instead. JD the Boy Genius blunders again. Fire Wash, and take JD with you. And tell Hicks to stay in Liverpool and never return to the States again.

You realize those Scousers will beat the hell out of him if he does. ;)