PDA

View Full Version : Hell with Boycotin the Olympics

olevetonahill
4/19/2008, 12:42 PM
I spent 5 Hrs Changing Out a window Motor on a Car
Coulda done it n 2
Cept that cheapass Made In china Part that The Parts House sold me crumpled like a beer can.
So I spent 3 hrs Takin the original apart and Fixin it .
Batages

SoonerStormchaser
4/19/2008, 12:48 PM
And that's why you aren't drinking cheap Chinese beer!

olevetonahill
4/19/2008, 12:55 PM
And that's why you aren't drinking cheap Chinese beer!

No shat Bro
I put the Assembly in. Was running the winder up an Down a Few times to Make sure every thing Is right, And that Dayum Bracket folded Right On the spot where It says " MADE IN CHINA ":mad:

SoonerStormchaser
4/19/2008, 01:00 PM
Hell, we should start telling our kids that's where babies come from...since it seems that EVERYTHING is made in China nowadays.

olevetonahill
4/19/2008, 02:10 PM
Hell, we should start telling our kids that's where babies come from...since it seems that EVERYTHING is made in China nowadays.

I would Hope Our Kids had More Steel To em .

SoonerStormchaser
4/19/2008, 04:49 PM
I would Hope Our Kids had More Steel To em .

Sweet...baby Darth Vaders!

VeeJay
4/19/2008, 07:48 PM
In 2004, we had a sewer line break which was directly under the sidewalk in front of our house. The city came out and immediately fixed the problem, but left it roped off for about a month and didn't fix the sidewalk. At the same time, one of our neighbors across the street was putting in a new driveway and their driveway was all dug up and left that way.

After several calls to the city, we were finally told that all the concrete mix used in South Florida comes from China - all the concrete that's used by the cities, contractors and home builders. The ship with a scheduled load had sank in rough waters somewhere between Shanghai and Ft. Lauderdale, and we had to wait our turn for the next boat load. Rather than them looking locally for concrete mix, we just had to wait on the Chinese to grace us with the next delivery. WTF?

Hate to say it but China pwn3s us.

olevetonahill
4/19/2008, 08:40 PM
Dont Ya Just Love them . G**ks, Sl**ts etc. ?

olevetonahill
4/19/2008, 08:51 PM
Flag
A Natty Can would Have held up better !:mad: