PDA

View Full Version : I hate Visa.

BigRedJed
4/18/2008, 06:17 PM
I just came back from Sam's, where they will let me use Mastercard, or my Sam's card, or write a check, or pay cash, or use a Visa debit card, but no Visa credit card. :mad:

I have two Sam's cards (I run two businesses and buy Sam's stuff for both, and need to keep it separate for accounting reasons), but only one has a charge account associated. Well, that's not exactly correct; card two has a PERSONAL charge account associated. I was buying for business two (no charge account). I have a Visa credit card for business two, but no debit card.

Lucky I had ONE company check in my truck, but of course I left it in there, so I had to leave all of my stuff up front, and then run out to get the check. Which I then was not able to use for my next stop, so I had to go back to the office and get another check. NOT efficient. Jeebus, Sam... ...just get the card thing worked out with Visa and let's get on with our lives. :mad: :mad: :mad:

LilSooner
4/18/2008, 06:26 PM
Why not just get a discover card and use it.

Quit yer bitchin!

KC//CRIMSON
4/18/2008, 07:37 PM
I just came back from Sam's, where they will let me use Mastercard, or my Sam's card, or write a check, or pay cash, or use a Visa debit card, but no Visa credit card. :mad:

I have two Sam's cards (I run two businesses and buy Sam's stuff for both, and need to keep it separate for accounting reasons), but only one has a charge account associated. Well, that's not exactly correct; card two has a PERSONAL charge account associated. I was buying for business two (no charge account). I have a Visa credit card for business two, but no debit card.

Lucky I had ONE company check in my truck, but of course I left it in there, so I had to leave all of my stuff up front, and then run out to get the check. Which I then was not able to use for my next stop, so I had to go back to the office and get another check. NOT efficient. Jeebus, Sam... ...just get the card thing worked out with Visa and let's get on with our lives. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ha! You still have to go to Sam's.

Costco is where it's at and they take VISA.

BigRedJed
4/19/2008, 06:06 PM
Dang. Well, at least we're getting an NBA team. :P

Frozen Sooner
4/19/2008, 06:19 PM
You sure that Costco takes Visa? Last I checked they don't.

KC//CRIMSON
4/19/2008, 07:26 PM
You sure that Costco takes Visa? Last I checked they don't.

I paid my membership with Visa.

KC//CRIMSON
4/19/2008, 07:30 PM
Dang. Well, at least we're getting an NBA team. :P

When you get two NFL teams, two MLB teams, NASCAR, MLS, NHL, and a Costco, let me know. Second tier.:P

BigRedJed
4/19/2008, 07:40 PM
Hey, I never said KC wasn't cool. I love that place. But I also know you wanted our NBA team. :P

StoopTroup
4/19/2008, 08:28 PM
We have turnpikes.

olevetonahill
4/19/2008, 08:49 PM
Buy someMore of that Chink made worthless Crap.
America Needs the Trade !:mad:

bluedogok
4/19/2008, 09:37 PM
I think everything we bought at Sam's today [mostly food stuff] was American made except for the Mexican mineral water that my wife likes.

I have memberships at both and we end up going to Sam's more than Costco because they have more of the items that we need that Costco doesn't have. There are some items that work the other way as well, just not as many. My wife buys the sugars by the five or ten pound packages at Sam's both have 25/50 pound bags but we don't have the room to store those and Costco doesn't have the 5/10 pound bags. When we build a new house I am going to have bins large enough to do 25 or 50 pound bulk storage bins...of course she may have her own cake shop by then.