PDA

View Full Version : Hey VK, Did you hear the good news?

frankensooner
4/17/2008, 03:18 PM
CAN YOU SAY BRAUM'S 8 NEW FLAVORS IN 10 SECONDS?

Braum's is proud to introduce EIGHT NEW ICE CREAM FLAVORS IN HALF GALLONS! Can you say them all in 10 seconds? Maybe not... but I bet you can EAT them in 10 seconds!!

'Brownie Batter, Coffee Bean, Bread Pudding, Peanut Butter Pretzel, Chocolate Mojito, Lemon and Sicilian Orange Sherbets and White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake!'

http://www.braums.com/whatsnew.asp?id=118

Sorry if this has already been posted but I was out sick for about a week. I feel much better now. Thanks for asking! ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
4/17/2008, 04:16 PM
The bread pudding is frickin' awesome.

You can actually taste the whiskey.

frankensooner
4/18/2008, 08:52 AM
The bread pudding did sound good. I am going to give it a whirl.

SoonerJack
4/18/2008, 11:31 AM
oh thanks for teasing us non-Braum's havers up in KC.

Thanks a whole freakin' lot.

I'm going to go drown my sorrows in barbeque sauce.

C&CDean
4/18/2008, 11:43 AM
Momma said she tried some of that peanut butter pretzel (sounds nasty to me) and said it was killer good. I'll take her word for it.

texas bandman
4/18/2008, 12:42 PM
Frank,
You have so much information about Braums that they should make you a paid endorser. :D

LilSooner
4/18/2008, 12:45 PM
Butter Pecan.

'nough said.

C&CDean
4/18/2008, 12:47 PM
Butter Pecan.

'nough said.

c'mere.....

LilSooner
4/18/2008, 12:49 PM
Well the Mr. is in Vegas... :D

Viking Kitten
4/18/2008, 01:32 PM
The two Braum's closest to me were already sold out of the Chocolate Mojito last night. Bastards. So I brought home the Bread Pudding instead and holy ****. It is awesome. As mentioned, you can taste the whisky. Between the four of us the half gallon is almost gone. *snickers*

Sorry Dean, the peanut butter pretzel sounds freakin' delish to me, it's next on my list. I bet the Coffee Bean would be insanely good with Toll House semi-sweet morsels sprinkled all over it. Mmmmm Mmmmm, bitches.

White Chocolate Rasberry Cheesecake also sounds like a winner, and Sicilian Orange Sherbert (mixed with some plain vanilla)? Oh hell yes.

Damn, I love ice cream.

OU4LIFE
4/18/2008, 01:54 PM
the question, however, is does ice cream love you...

frankensooner
4/21/2008, 08:59 AM
Must report back, the Bread Pudding ice cream es muy delicioso. Man that was some good eating.

Viking Kitten
4/30/2008, 01:47 PM
Hey Frank! Go up to 419-C right now! Braums is giving out big ol' cups of all the new flavas! I just tried the Sicilian Orange Sherbet. Mmmm. Palate cleansing.

JohnnyMack
4/30/2008, 01:49 PM
Never go against a Sicilian in a land war in Asia.

Wait. That's not right.

Viking Kitten
4/30/2008, 01:55 PM
Psyche! They ran out. There are kolaches in 412-C though. Mmmmm.... Czechy.

dolemitesooner
4/30/2008, 02:00 PM
I cant have Ice cream :(

frankensooner
4/30/2008, 02:02 PM
Once the big boys go home the food disappears. I wish I could eat some of that goodness. Not my cheat day! :( It sucks being around all the free grub and having to pass it up. I gotta keep my girlish figure though! ;)

SoonerInKCMO
4/30/2008, 03:15 PM
Psyche! They ran out. There are kolaches in 412-C though. Mmmmm.... Czechy.

Whoa... '419-C'? '412-C'? Are these room numbers where you work?? They're just giving away kolaches and ice cream at work??

My job sucks. :mad:

proud gonzo
4/30/2008, 03:26 PM
Hey Frank! Go up to 419-C right now! Braums is giving out big ol' cups of all the new flavas! I just tried the Sicilian Orange Sherbet. Mmmm. Palate cleansing.I dunno... I went to buy a half gallon or orange the other day and found this NEW orange... The texture's nice, but it wasn't as tasty as regular orange and it has a ****load of food coloring in it. I mean, damn.

Viking Kitten
4/30/2008, 03:32 PM
When they have "Legalize Cold High-Point Beer Day" at the Capitol, including free samples, it will truly be a great day at work.

But until the Baptists and liquor retailers get out of bed on the issue, you'll have to keep bringing me beery goodness when you come home for the holidays, KCMO.:D

frankensooner
4/30/2008, 03:32 PM
Whoa... '419-C'? '412-C'? Are these room numbers where you work?? They're just giving away kolaches and ice cream at work??

My job sucks. :mad:

They were giving away El Reno Onion Burgers on Monday and last week was some other food group giving away a bevy of various delicious foods. I walked past all of it. :(

Viking Kitten
4/30/2008, 03:33 PM
I dunno... I went to buy a half gallon or orange the other day and found this NEW orange... The texture's nice, but it wasn't as tasty as regular orange and it has a ****load of food coloring in it. I mean, damn.

I did find the color a tad... odd. I still think it needs to be mixed with plain vanilla for maximum deliciousness.

Viking Kitten
4/30/2008, 03:34 PM
They were giving away El Reno Onion Burgers on Monday and last week was some other food group giving away a bevy of various delicious foods. I walked past all of it. :(

Oh hell. I had the El Reno burger. Damn that was tasty.