PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to W and them, I'll be working at home Monday

TUSooner
4/17/2008, 12:39 PM
and Tuesday, too. I guess. The Mexico-USA-Canada summit will be right outside my door and across Lafayette Square next week. We're being advised to work from home lest we get locked in or out by the awesome security or maybe by demonstrators. If you watch the TV you might even see the building in which I work (& post). It would be worth your time to do that. :rolleyes:

BTW, Amanda Shaw, who played at Lafayette Square yesterday afternoon, is a very cute and very talented kid who will soon be as old as Emma Watson. :)

bri
4/17/2008, 12:56 PM
Stupid World Government plans, messing up routine. :mad:

:D

TUSooner
4/17/2008, 01:13 PM
Stupid World Government plans, messing up routine. :mad:

:D

Hey, if you're coming down for the demonstrations, I'll meet ya after for a beer. :D.
We've been advised that if we should find ourselves amongst demonstrators, we should "detach" ourselves as quickly as possible.

OUDoc
4/17/2008, 02:07 PM
Hey, if you're coming down for the demonstrations, I'll meet ya after for a beer. :D.
We've been advised that if we should find ourselves amongst demonstrators, we should "detach" ourselves as quickly as possible.

Go ahead and detach yourself. I'll wait.

TUSooner
4/17/2008, 03:00 PM
Go ahead and detach yourself. I'll wait.

I don't think I've ever detached myself, but I was beside myself once, and it was pretty uncomfortable.

C&CDean
4/17/2008, 03:07 PM
I don't think I've ever detached myself, but I was beside myself once, and it was pretty uncomfortable.

Try being inside yourself.

bri
4/17/2008, 04:42 PM

That's good thinking; you don't want to get disappeared by the Bilderberg Group by accident. Also, you really don't want to smell or talk to the hippie crackpots that will be doing the protesting. ;)

Howzit
4/17/2008, 04:58 PM
Try being inside yourself.

He ain't that limber.