4/16/2008, 10:38 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Not No But Hell No
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080416/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/dna_collection
They can get Mine from My Body !
Big Brother !

MR2-Sooner86
4/16/2008, 10:48 PM
We can't have free thinking like that. It's against the law. Report to room 101.

olevetonahill
4/16/2008, 10:49 PM
We can't have free thinking like that. It's against the law. Report to room 101.

Can I take My Crayons ?:O

SoonerInKCMO
4/17/2008, 09:58 AM
Hey - don't do anything wrong and you don't have anything to worry about. ;)

olevetonahill
4/17/2008, 10:00 AM
Hey - don't do anything wrong and you don't have anything to worry about. ;)

Ya right .
Even if you arnt charged and they just detain you . they gonna do it .

SoonerInKCMO
4/17/2008, 10:01 AM
Oh, I agree this shouldn't be done - I'm just parroting back the same line that lots of folks around here used when people were complaining about gubmint wire-tapping.

Taxman71
4/17/2008, 01:42 PM
I would rather the government have my DNA than insurance companies.

MojoRisen
4/17/2008, 05:11 PM
For that reason no-one should have it - if you are suspected in a crime then they can request it or get a court order.

I am not so sure that DNA is so accurate - maybe I am wrong but I would hate for people to start getting nabbed because a sample at a crime started blinking on an innocent dude in the database and they don't do any investigating in the crime and just convict...

SoonerTerry
4/17/2008, 05:36 PM
I would rather the government have my DNA than insurance companies.

same thing. One washes the back of the other.

olevetonahill
4/17/2008, 07:21 PM
Folks
I was Makin a STATEMENT , Not opening a Debate.
Them Bastages Wont Need My DNA , Cause They will Have My Carcase .:cool:

Curly Bill
4/17/2008, 07:53 PM
Don't fear Big Brother people, the gubmint is there to protect us. ;)

StoopTroup
4/17/2008, 09:50 PM
I suppose barcode tats are out of the question? :D

http://www.jetcityorange.com/barcodes/tattoos/tattoo_41_thumb.jpg

TheHumanAlphabet
4/17/2008, 10:06 PM
I'm all for better security, but this smacks of unconstitutionality! You are still presumed innocent until proven guilty. Once guilty, you are subject to that collection, not before...

I see some big time lawsuits here...

Frozen Sooner
4/17/2008, 10:08 PM
I'm all for better security, but this smacks of unconstitutionality! You are still presumed innocent until proven guilty. Once guilty, you are subject to that collection, not before...

I see some big time lawsuits here...

Just to play Devil's advocate here, but they take your fingerprints any time you're booked as well.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/17/2008, 10:08 PM
For that reason no-one should have it - if you are suspected in a crime then they can request it or get a court order.

I am not so sure that DNA is so accurate - maybe I am wrong but I would hate for people to start getting nabbed because a sample at a crime started blinking on an innocent dude in the database and they don't do any investigating in the crime and just convict...

DNA is pretty damn accurate. Not likely to miss a match unless your a twin, or multiple birth or you are a chimera.

olevetonahill
4/17/2008, 10:15 PM
Just to play Devil's advocate here, but they take your fingerprints any time you're booked as well.

Read the Article Mike
ANY TIME YOUR DETAINED ,
If I go to DC and its Late at night and I wanta walk by the white House and Just look , SS decides they wanta Talk to me , they Can Force Ya to Give it up .
Like I said they wont need it, they will have the Body .

Frozen Sooner
4/17/2008, 10:16 PM
vet, I did read the article. Under the proposal, US Citizens would only have DNA samples taken if they are arrested, not simply detained. Foreign nationals would be subject to sampling if they were simply detained.

olevetonahill
4/17/2008, 10:22 PM
Then I guess I need to Reread It .
I got the Idea that It was If any Fed wanted to Chat wit you the could do it
Dont matter , I aint Opening My Mouth under any conditions .
Unless Homey , Rus , Lid , Phil or the Othersare there to Advise me .;)