PDA

View Full Version : just saw this video on olbermann

def_lazer_fc
4/16/2008, 07:33 PM
all i got to say is "amazing! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=hWCacGsszSU)"

47straight
4/16/2008, 07:36 PM
What was it doing on Olberman? Did the guy making the video vote republican, thus earning "The worst person in the world" award for the day?

soonerloyal
4/16/2008, 07:42 PM
Olberman does have neat things on his show. He even includes things that can amuse the most vapid-minded BushBot.

def_lazer_fc
4/16/2008, 07:52 PM
What was it doing on Olberman? Did the guy making the video vote republican, thus earning "The worst person in the world" award for the day?

he usually just puts you on the worst person list for staying stupid **** like saying liberals are a greater threat to america than terrorists and that terrorists are campaigning for democrats, or talking about how obama is an 'elitist' b/c he went to harvard, when you yourself went to harvard.

can anyone tell the tv is on right now as im on the 'puter?

Sooner_Havok
4/16/2008, 07:54 PM
he usually just puts you on the worst person list for staying stupid **** like saying liberals are a greater threat to america than terrorists and that terrorists are campaigning for democrats, or talking about how obama is an 'elitist' b/c he went to harvard, when you yourself went to harvard.

Saying that liberals are a greater threat to America than terrorists are is just silly. Gays are a WAY bigger threat than the other two combined.:rolleyes:

47straight
4/16/2008, 08:38 PM

I'm pretty sure that I made the list one night for going to church and believing in God.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/17/2008, 01:16 AM
Good for Olberman. Confirmed now, he has an audience, however small.

yermom
4/17/2008, 01:34 AM
ooh, audience size smack

soonerinabilene
4/17/2008, 07:22 AM
oh the things i could do with that much time on my hands.

TUSooner
4/17/2008, 08:08 AM
That video loses a lot without the sound on. :O

With the sound... meh, pretty clever, but hardly "amazing," IMHO.

sooneron
4/17/2008, 08:19 AM
Styx - Too Much Time On MY Hands

Widescreen
4/17/2008, 11:22 AM

Or Bush is a war criminal and a bigger terrorist than bin Laden?

picasso
4/17/2008, 11:54 AM
Olberman does have neat things on his show. He even includes things that can amuse the most vapid-minded BushBot.

who cares about Bush? Olberman works under the guise of being a reporter, not a commentator or talkie show host. he's got an agenda and he's a prick to boot.

I'll pass.

StoopTroup
4/17/2008, 11:58 AM
Wasn't Tim McViegh a republican?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/17/2008, 12:21 PM
Wasn't Tim McViegh a republican?Dunno. Wasn't/isn't Janet Reno a democrat?

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2008, 01:30 PM
He showed this too: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/24dd4a855d