PDA

View Full Version : Bad Willie Warren News (speculative)

tommieharris91
4/15/2008, 08:30 PM
It is possible that WW was involved in a videotaped fight within the past week, and that he did spend some time at the police station.

Story about fight. (http://www.nbc5i.com/news/15892039/detail.html)

Anyway, my computer I'm posting this from sux, and I gotta go.

birddog
4/15/2008, 08:36 PM
finally, a fist fight. that's what i'm talking about.

Ash
4/15/2008, 08:37 PM
He's not even named as a suspect in the article. WTH are you talking about?

Do you have an arrest record?????

Unless there's some proof or even a reason to speculate. This has to be one of the worst posts in SF.com history.

Collier11
4/15/2008, 08:38 PM
this is a whole lot of speculation, it doesnt even list his name

tommieharris91
4/15/2008, 09:16 PM
Like I said, it is speculative. The reason why it is speculative is because "the police would like to talk to a star athlete at North Crowley High School." (reported by the TV station) BTW, Greta Van Sustern is supposedly talking about this fight on her show, for whatever that is worth.

Collier11
4/15/2008, 10:12 PM
Another article here, it says that a bball player and a football star were involved, if it were WW Im sure it would be a bb star in the description dont ya think?

ORT WORTH (CBS 11 News) ― The victim of a brutal beating doesn't remember most of the fight that left him bloody and unconscious on the ground.

"It's kind of painful," said T. J. Chappell. "I was kind of in a daze, and I faded away."

Chappell's friend recorded the fight on his cell phone for evidence. But Chappell said at least two of the attackers were already videotaping the beating.

The Fort Worth teen believes the attack video was going to be put on the internet.

"They stupid," said T. J. Chappell. "Ain't got nothing else to do."

Chappell said he was sitting on a curb just down the street from his house when three cars and a truck drove up. He said about 30 guys jumped out and started fighting him and his cousin for no apparent reason.

Chappell said he didn't know the boys who beat him up. But he believes they are older students at North Crowley High. The group may have included a basketball player and a football star.

The 16-year-old said he kept telling the attackers he didn't want to fight. When one of them started hitting him, he said he started to fight back.

"I was going one-on-one with one kid and a big, dark kid hit me in the back of my head. Then all of them started stomping on me," he said.

The ninth grader from North Crowley High School said they didn't stop kicking him until he passed out.

"I closed my eyes, and they thought I was dead," he said.

Hakim Johnson, Chappell's father, said his son couldn't even talk when he got to the hospital.

"He looked… like he had just been beaten up by a boxer," said Johnson. Now he said he wants the boys in the video to be identified, thrown out of school and arrested.

"My flesh is telling me I want to get them, but trying to do things... we're taking the proper steps," he said.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/attackers.r... 2.700707.html

Ash
4/15/2008, 10:16 PM
Like I said, it is speculative. The reason why it is speculative is because "the police would like to talk to a star athlete at North Crowley High School." (reported by the TV station) BTW, Greta Van Sustern is supposedly talking about this fight on her show, for whatever that is worth.

I'll take back my first post if he's arrested and convicted.

Until then, I don't understand why you would want to start a rumor like this.