PDA

View Full Version : The Worst/greatest News ever

rufnek05
4/15/2008, 05:43 PM
my girlfriend is pregnant. we have an appointment next week to find out for sure. Life is about to change

sooner_born_1960
4/15/2008, 05:46 PM
New what?

Sooner_Havok
4/15/2008, 06:00 PM
New what?

New baby smell jerk off! :D

Congrats man.

sooner_born_1960
4/15/2008, 06:01 PM
Evidently you're going with "greatest".

Sooner_Havok
4/15/2008, 06:02 PM
Unless he has already started thinking bout college, then yes

85Sooner
4/15/2008, 06:08 PM
Congrats on your pending nuptuals ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
4/15/2008, 06:10 PM
Congrats on your pending nuptuals ;)

Just what I was thinking...Need to make her "honest".

rufnek05
4/15/2008, 06:10 PM
Unless he has already started thinking bout college, then yes

i'm only 27 hours from graduation.

sooner_born_1960
4/15/2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah, but you need to start saving for the kid now.

Sooner_Havok
4/15/2008, 06:15 PM
What he said

Sooner_Havok
4/15/2008, 06:17 PM
Look, what is done is done. Unless he is close personal friends with Doc Brown, not much can be done. It may make things tough for a while, but I am sure things will work out in the end.

Jimminy Crimson
4/15/2008, 06:24 PM
Congrats, pops.

sooner_born_1960
4/15/2008, 06:25 PM
I'm still waiting for rufnek05 to decide if it's the worst/greatest.

olevetonahill
4/15/2008, 06:33 PM
Ruf lets Burn one and then decide !

Jerk
4/15/2008, 06:44 PM
Just think...in 16 years you might be a grandpa!

Turd_Ferguson
4/15/2008, 07:15 PM
Just think...in 16 years you might be a grandpa!That's why I had both of my son's peni's surgically removed at the age of 14, and replaced with an ACE brand 3/4" water hose(6" in length of course).

rufnek05
4/15/2008, 07:17 PM
right now I'm just scared ****less. But I've known i've always wanted kids, jsut not this soon. I think it'll go to greatest eventually, just not right now. we are going to wait till after the doc appointment to tell our parents. And this is as good a reason to stop rockin the ganj. have to save money.

SouthFortySooner
4/15/2008, 07:35 PM
Take a deep breath and look around my friend. You are not the only one this has happened to. Its all natural and good. :D

KC//CRIMSON
4/15/2008, 07:41 PM
my girlfriend is pregnant. we have an appointment next week to find out for sure. Life is about to change

Congratulations, Pete Wentz!

def_lazer_fc
4/15/2008, 07:45 PM
you're gonna need the ganj even more after your kid is born.

colleyvillesooner
4/15/2008, 07:53 PM
right now I'm just scared ****less. But I've known i've always wanted kids, jsut not this soon. I think it'll go to greatest eventually, just not right now. we are going to wait till after the doc appointment to tell our parents. And this is as good a reason to stop rockin the ganj. have to save money.

Yeah, that should be the reason...to save money.

Sooner_Havok
4/15/2008, 07:56 PM
Thats why I stopped smoking and drinking

GottaHavePride
4/15/2008, 08:06 PM
you're gonna need the ganj even more after your kid is born.

Heh. I have a friend who kept smoking after his kids were born. I found it highly amusing when he had to explain to his kids why daddy ran over a McDonalds.

Sooner_Havok
4/15/2008, 08:14 PM
Ran over a McDonald's :eek: :confused:

GottaHavePride
4/15/2008, 08:19 PM
Yes. Luckily it was late at night and there were no kids in the PlayLand.

4/15/2008, 08:42 PM
You are at a crossroads.

rufnek05
4/15/2008, 08:48 PM
as much ganj as i smoked i figured my little swimmers would be half retarded. but some how they made it through the rubber and the pill.

CatfishSooner
4/15/2008, 08:53 PM
as much ganj as i smoked i figured my little swimmers would be half retarded. but some how they made it through the rubber and the pill.

Holy Shnikeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats man!

4/15/2008, 08:53 PM
Man up and make wise, SOBER decisions in the next few weeks. You won't regret it.

Jerk
4/15/2008, 08:54 PM

You were using a rubber and she was on the pill and she still got pregnent?

Dude...

I know anything's possible, but the odds of this happening have got to be astronomical.

Sure she's on the pill?

Do you trust her?

Mixer!
4/15/2008, 09:02 PM
^^^ heh, word. ^^^

Paperclip
4/15/2008, 09:07 PM
"Somebody else must have shot that bear."

Sooner_Havok
4/15/2008, 09:07 PM
thing about teh pill is that if you don't take it at the same time every day, it don't work. Friend found that out teh hard way, twice.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/15/2008, 09:53 PM
Bet your wife will be p1ssed.

tommieharris91
4/15/2008, 10:05 PM
i'm only 27 hours from graduation.

I hope you can finish. It's not much, but if kiddo comes along before you are done with school, you (and mama) could be in a world of financial hurt depending on your student loan situation. You should really consider summer school if you haven't already.

I hope all goes well for you.

SteelClip49
4/15/2008, 10:23 PM
like Robin Williams said back in 2002...."it's got more semen than the fifth fleet," or something like that.

I will pray for you and your girlfriend that you get through this. I have a couple friends going through the exact same situation and support is what they need the most. Don't know how much you will get here although people are gunning for you but I will make sure God sends a few blessings your way.

Sooner_Havok
4/15/2008, 11:13 PM
like Robin Williams said back in 2002...."it's got more semen than the fifth fleet," or something like that.

I will pray for you and your girlfriend that you get through this. I have a couple friends going through the exact same situation and support is what they need the most. Don't know how much you will get here although people are gunning for you but I will make sure God sends a few blessings your way.

W, is that you?

Look, mai buddy knocked up mai other buddy, joined the Navy, and got a career going. He had been working at his dad's dealship but when he knew he was gonna be a daddy, something in him snapped. He knew what he was doing was fine for a single guy, but a dad needed a career, not a job. He was scared as hell at first, but now he can't think of things without the little man.

Things will work out man. Just remember, if you have a son, OU always needs a few good linebacker!:D

olevetonahill
4/16/2008, 01:03 AM

I think the Docs say that Only the retarded ones make it thru
Hope the Kid is Normal .

proud gonzo
4/16/2008, 09:19 AM
You were using a rubber and she was on the pill and she still got pregnent?

Dude...

I know anything's possible, but the odds of this happening have got to be astronomical.

Sure she's on the pill?

Do you trust her?

somebody who works with my mom has had two kids and was on the pill both times. weird stuff happens, i guess.

Frozen Sooner
4/16/2008, 11:50 AM
Dude, if you were wearing a rubber and she was on the pill, you better make darn sure that kid is actually yours before you put your name on the birth certificate.

I'm just saying-one ugly fight now that could have been avoided is a heck of a lot better than 18 years of paying child support you didn't have to.

colleyvillesooner
4/16/2008, 12:05 PM
Dude, if you were wearing a rubber and she was on the pill, you better make darn sure that kid is actually yours before you put your name on the birth certificate.

I'm just saying-one ugly fight now that could have been avoided is a heck of a lot better than 18 years of paying child support you didn't have to.

She take my money...

shaun4411
4/16/2008, 12:12 PM
you dont pay child support if you raise the child

olevetonahill
4/16/2008, 12:17 PM

You wanta borrow My crayons ? cause you aint to bright either .
If the Kid aint His , How long you think they will be together?
then He gets to pay for the Play !

Frozen Sooner
4/16/2008, 02:22 PM

No kidding, super genius? Of course, you pay for clothes, you pay for diapers, you pay for food, you pay for doctor's visits, you pay for housing....

Oh, right. All the things that child support is supposed to pay for.

And then you get to pay child support when your divorce her triflin' ***.

colleyvillesooner
4/16/2008, 02:36 PM
...when I'm in neeeed.

yermom
4/16/2008, 02:55 PM
She take my money...

after all, you don't want to drive off in a Hyundai

rufnek05
4/16/2008, 08:58 PM
I know its mine. no worries there.

4/16/2008, 09:21 PM
Honest question... and I don't mean this as a criticism, but why bring such a personal issue to a public forum? Many of us have mentioned deaths of friends and relatives here, but this seems like a deeply personal "life" thing going on.

I know we're all "friends", but something this personal seems odd to be on a public forum.

Eh, don't mind me. I'm old and tired.

Sooner_Havok
4/16/2008, 09:40 PM
I don't know 12, maybe we should ask Mixer! or Doc

(anonymity smack :D)

olevetonahill
4/16/2008, 09:54 PM
Honest question... and I don't mean this as a criticism, but why bring such a personal issue to a public forum? Many of us have mentioned deaths of friends and relatives here, but this seems like a deeply personal "life" thing going on.

I know we're all "friends", but something this personal seems odd to be on a public forum.

Eh, don't mind me. I'm old and tired.

He wants to Say "Hey Guys I knocked this Broad up"
she was On the Pill I wore a Raincoat . But my little retarded swimmers Beat the Odds ,
So Im gonna Pay fer the Lil turd fer 18 plus years . Its MINE damit .
Dean told me to post that .:rolleyes:

Frozen Sooner
4/16/2008, 11:04 PM
My apologies if my comments made it seem that I think your ladyfriend has been unfaithful.

It's just something I'd want to be sure o.

MR2-Sooner86
4/16/2008, 11:09 PM
Congrats on slipping one past the goalie.

olevetonahill
4/16/2008, 11:09 PM
My apologies if my comments made it seem that I think your ladyfriend has been unfaithful.

It's just something I'd want to be sure o.

Thats saying It Nicely Mike !
Dean said Look at the Track record .
I have a friend who had a Vasectomy
A year later She had a Baby
She Calls it Miracle, He calls it WOOD PILE

Jello Biafra
4/16/2008, 11:39 PM

two things......first....it ain't mine.....i got two legit boys(man am i paying for my raising)a good possibility of one or two running around speaking german (i only have a year or two left before im off the hook) and i was nowhere near norman in the last couple of months :)

all kidding aside, trust me....from experience....my college career started in 87 at OU and finished in 2005 at SNU.....at all costs.....no matter how bad it hurts, stick it out. it is a whole azz load harder to go back and finish than just get it done now while you are in. the first year or two is tough rasing a kid but......you're going to do it no matter what. you may as well suffer while finishing school. im not just saying this. i would say the same thing to my kid. your GF is going to have a hella time getting back and finishing school if you don't get your degree first.

besides, you'll get to put the kid in t-shirts with sayings like....

i tore mommy a new one
im hung like a five year old
all mommy wanted was a backrub
all daddy wanted was bj
well....you get the point....

rufnek05
4/17/2008, 09:36 AM

I was looking for maybe a little advise. since i'm kinda young to be havin a kid.

and you guys can rest assured that the first thing the kid (boy or girl) is going to have is an OU onesy. Already told the lady that the baby room is going to be crimson and cream.

olevetonahill
4/17/2008, 09:46 AM
Best advice any of us can give ya is to make dayum sure you Finish school .
Raise that kid , In other words make sure you and the Mama are gonna be together till its grown .
Spoil it But Not to much ,
Start savin as soon as he/she is born for Its college.
I read a deal the other day to get that young un to 18 is gonna cost you a cool quarter Mil .
Thats BEFOR OU .

Tailwind
4/17/2008, 10:04 AM
Well if you and your gf are happy about the possibility of a baby, congrats! You have a tough row to hoe ahead of you, but the payoff is pretty damn good. But do, like everyone else has said, finish school. It's gonna be rough for awhile but I think you can do it. Do put down the pipe though, you're gonna need that money for diapers and stuff. If you need any moral support, any time, you can peem me.

rufnek05
4/17/2008, 12:26 PM
we've made a few decsions already: we are keeping it. we are going to raise it catholic, we aren't going to get married before the baby is born just to make people happy, and we aren't going to move in together untill just before it is born. we've both read that the long a couple lives together before they are married the more likley a divorce. So far that's all we know.

thanks for the advise and support. and any future advise is more than appreciated.

Mjcpr
4/17/2008, 12:31 PM
we've made a few decsions already: we are keeping it. we are going to raise it catholic, we aren't going to get married before the baby is born just to make people happy, and we aren't going to move in together untill just before it is born. we've both read that the long a couple lives together before they are married the more likley a divorce. So far that's all we know.

thanks for the advise and support. and any future advise is more than appreciated.

Too late, he/she was conceived using birth control. :D

soonerinabilene
4/17/2008, 12:35 PM
Your family is your friend, especially if it is a first grandchild for either your parents or hers. Do NOT be afraid to ask for help while you finish school. They will more than likely be fighting over who gets to help you more, and take advantadge of it. Im not saying let them raise him/her for you, just saying let your family help you as much as they want to so you can finish.

rufnek05
4/17/2008, 04:51 PM
Your family is your friend, especially if it is a first grandchild for either your parents or hers. Do NOT be afraid to ask for help while you finish school. They will more than likely be fighting over who gets to help you more, and take advantadge of it. Im not saying let them raise him/her for you, just saying let your family help you as much as they want to so you can finish.

this will be her parents first grandchild, my parents 6th.

rufnek05
4/20/2008, 05:24 PM
well told my parents last night. they didn't say much, only thing they asked was "Well when are you two going to get married?" My response: not anytime in the immediate future.

rufnek05
5/11/2008, 05:32 PM
Update: had first doc appointment friday. she is about 12 &1/2 weeks. mom and yet to be born child are doing good.

Big Red Ron
5/11/2008, 06:07 PM
Evidently you're going with "greatest".
Unless it's not his.

r5TPsooner
5/11/2008, 06:47 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if you only new how much.

Can you say DADDY!

Best of wishes to you and your lady.

soonerbrat
5/11/2008, 09:24 PM
thing about teh pill is that if you don't take it at the same time every day, it don't work. Friend found that out teh hard way, twice.

i found out the hard way that some antibiotics render the pill useless too. but it's all good, i got the most perfect child EVAR out of the deal

sooneron
5/11/2008, 09:31 PM
Best of luck to you guys.

Big Red Ron
5/11/2008, 09:33 PM
i found out the hard way that some antibiotics render the pill useless too. but it's all good, i got the most perfect child EVAR out of the deal

I found out not to just trust women who say they're on the pill but I also got the most perfect child EVAR.

Wear your jimmies guys, you don't want a baby with a woman you hate.

LilSooner
5/11/2008, 09:39 PM
Why are you having sex with a woman that you hate in the first place?

yermom
5/11/2008, 10:33 PM
what if you hate all of them? ;)

Big Red Ron
5/11/2008, 10:38 PM
I hated her immediately after she said that she lied about taking birth control and I realized I was going to have to know and deal with her for the rest of my life.

Comprende?

soonerscuba
5/11/2008, 10:40 PM
If I had a nickle for everytime I had sex with a woman I ended up hating, I would have a quarter.

tommieharris91
5/11/2008, 10:44 PM

I've asked a few people this question...

Frozen Sooner
5/11/2008, 10:48 PM

Because there's certain stuff I'd never do to a woman I respected. ;)

Big Red Ron
5/11/2008, 10:49 PM
Because there's certain stuff I'd never do to a woman I respected. ;)
We have a winna!

:D :O

Big Red Ron
5/11/2008, 10:51 PM
what if you hate all of them? ;)
doods?

:D

Sooner24

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c361/nickagneta/MauryPovichPaternityTest.jpg

LilSooner
I hated her immediately after she said that she lied about taking birth control and I realized I was going to have to know and deal with her for the rest of my life.

Comprende?

Perfectly.

Frozen Sooner
5/11/2008, 10:53 PM
We have a winna!

:D :O

Republican. Democrat. In the end, all we wanna do is horrible things to people of the opposite sex in bed. :D

Why oh why can't we get a candidate that will heal this great nation around this great uniter?

yermom
5/11/2008, 10:54 PM
doods?

:D

hey, i didn't say i didn't want to **** them...

Big Red Ron
5/11/2008, 10:54 PM
Republican. Democrat. In the end, all we wanna do is horrible things to people of the opposite sex in bed. :D;) As a proud Republican, I must admit I have a deep admiration for liberal women. :D

birddog
5/12/2008, 08:30 AM
don't sweat it, rufnek, the gub'ment will take care of everything.