PDA

View Full Version : WAAAYYY early '09 bracketology.....

Salt City Sooner
4/14/2008, 05:11 PM
Can anybody say, Mr. Reynolds, meet Mr. Warren?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

soonerfan28
4/15/2008, 08:29 AM
I see us being more of a 2 seed.

IronHorseSooner
4/15/2008, 09:49 AM
No doubt, OU will be at least a 3-seed when this happens for real. Again, outside of UT, with KU losing, basically, six of their best players, is capable of beating OU in conference? I don't know what the non-con looks like, but OU could be a real juggernaut next year. Like I and other on this board has said, if Augustin leaves, UT will suffer mightily. If that happens, OU could put up KU type numbers in conference this year.

Ground_Attack
4/15/2008, 12:08 PM
aren't we getting a bit ahead of ourselves? Was OU really compared to Kansas? I'll remain very optimistic but I'm not drinking the all of kool-aid yet.

soonerfan28
4/15/2008, 01:53 PM
I see us being more of a 2 seed.
I see us having the potential to be more of a 2 seed.

shaun4411
4/15/2008, 02:31 PM
ou has all the potential in the world. my concern is the big man. the center. unless ou plays with two forwards (which would be kinda cool), there will be a dropoff.

hmm . the griffins start at forward, warren, crocker, and johnson at guard.

soonerfan28
4/15/2008, 04:24 PM
ou has all the potential in the world. my concern is the big man. the center. unless ou plays with two forwards (which would be kinda cool), there will be a dropoff.

hmm . the griffins start at forward, warren, crocker, and johnson at guard.

The Griffins, Warren, Crocker, and Patiilo. It looks prettier, but we have to get his signatute first.

Boomer.....
4/15/2008, 04:29 PM
What a waste of time even putting this together. Those people over at ESPN must be really bored.