PDA

View Full Version : Not all Brits are WEAK KNEED!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/11/2008, 08:34 PM
This guy is too damn good and truthful not to forward!

We need more people like this, willing to stand up for one-self and others that are afraid too.

We need this fellow on CNN, FOX News, etc .... How about ABC, CBS, NBC!!

CLICK HERE:http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredemands/index.php?autostart=true&language_setting=en_1618

Frozen Sooner
4/11/2008, 08:36 PM
Strange. I keep clicking where it says "CLICK HERE" and nothing's happening.

4/11/2008, 09:05 PM
Strange. I keep clicking where it says "CLICK HERE" and nothing's happening.Yeah, it's working now.

TUSooner
4/11/2008, 09:06 PM
****ing A!

But see my next post

TUSooner
4/11/2008, 09:21 PM
I see old Pat is really a radical atheist.
Here's the shoe on the other foot:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=adf_1190731634&p=1

I'm not sure how he can say with such confidence that Jesus never existed, but blasting hypocites is usually a winner

TUSooner
4/11/2008, 09:35 PM
This guy is too damn good and truthful not to forward!

We need more people like this, willing to stand up for one-self and others that are afraid too. . . .

how do you feel about his anti-Christian stuff?

Not that I don't agree with his rant about the Saudi's and the kiss-asz Europeans, but I'm not ready to elect him king.

4/12/2008, 12:57 AM
how do you feel about his anti-Christian stuff?

Not that I don't agree with his rant about the Saudi's and the kiss-asz Europeans, but I'm not ready to elect him king."Meh" on the anti-Christian stuff. I firmly agree with him on the Radical Islam monologue, however. The only thing I disagree with is that he presents an ability to wean ourselves away from oil like it's a piece of cake that's going to happen soon.

LosAngelesSooner
4/12/2008, 02:21 AM
Calling the "Brits" in general "Weak Kneed" is sort of a slap in the face to the courage and strength they showed as a people during WW2.

REALLY kind of offensive and ignorant statement at the worst...and poorly worded at the least.

Now the French...bag on THEM all you want. History would support you.

TUSooner
4/12/2008, 07:20 AM
Calling the "Brits" in general "Weak Kneed" is sort of a slap in the face to the courage and strength they showed as a people during WW2.

REALLY kind of offensive and ignorant statement at the worst...and poorly worded at the least.

Now the French...bag on THEM all you want. History would support you.

You're expecting way too much. Rush's parrot has a one-track mind, and the track has a narrow gauge, and it's in a tunnel, enightened only by the reflection of St Rush's halo.

To change metaphors, Rush's lap dog picked up a conservative scent and went chasing after Pat, who turned out to be porcupine instead ofa rabbit. My point was that resting your case against radical Islam on Pat Condell is about like taking all your cues on racial issues from Kanye West.

OK, bad way to start the day, ragging on Rush's Pet. I'm sorry and done.

4/12/2008, 10:01 AM
You're expecting way too much. Rush's parrot has a one-track mind, and the track has a narrow gauge, and it's in a tunnel, enightened only by the reflection of St Rush's halo.

To change metaphors, Rush's lap dog picked up a conservative scent and went chasing after Pat, who turned out to be porcupine instead ofa rabbit. My point was that resting your case against radical Islam on Pat Condell is about like taking all your cues on racial issues from Kanye West.

OK, bad way to start the day, ragging on Rush's Pet. I'm sorry and done.Haha, way to go TU. one of your more astute observations.(no matter what Condell's religious beliefs are, he's right about radical Islam-you admit that) I never said he's any great leader hopeful. You're the one who suggested that.

yermom
4/12/2008, 11:57 AM
my freedom is more important than your faith

makes sense that he's an atheist. i don't really see how you can cast all that many stones with "my faith is more right than yours"

but yeah, his ranting on the Saudis wouldn't fly that well over here... we LOVE the Saudi royal family

TUSooner
4/12/2008, 01:38 PM
Haha, way to go TU. one of your more astute observations.(no matter what Condell's religious beliefs are, he's right about radical Islam-you admit that) I never said he's any great leader hopeful. You're the one who suggested that.

That is correct (though I never suggested Pat as King either).
I just wanted to head you off before you changed your name to "PAT CONDELL I.M.C." etc. :D

Okla-homey
4/12/2008, 02:25 PM
the most spot on and prescient thing I heard him say was "we are addicted to 'political correctness' like a drug we continue to inject into ourselves even though we know it will eventually kill us."

good stuff that.

4/12/2008, 03:29 PM
That is correct (though I never suggested Pat as King either).
I just wanted to head you off before you changed your name to "PAT CONDELL I.M.C." etc. :DYour concern for my consistency and peace of mind is duly noted..and appreciated.

soonerscuba
4/12/2008, 03:47 PM
the most spot on and prescient thing I heard him say was "we are addicted to 'political correctness' like a drug we continue to inject into ourselves even though we know it will eventually kill us."

good stuff that.
The left calls it PC, the right calls it family values, but it's the same ****.

Okla-homey
4/12/2008, 05:28 PM
The left calls it PC, the right calls it family values, but it's the same ****.

Opinions vary. However, I believe a persons desire to evidence his "ghey pride" by wearing a nun outfit while strolling down the boulevard hand in hand with a person in assless chaps and a jingle bell on his wanker should be illegal, P.C. or not.;)

stoopified
4/12/2008, 06:33 PM
I didn't know Rush Limbaugh was a Brit.

LosAngelesSooner
4/12/2008, 11:31 PM
Opinions vary. However, I believe a persons desire to evidence his "ghey pride" by wearing a nun outfit while strolling down the boulevard hand in hand with a person in assless chaps and a jingle bell on his wanker should be illegal, P.C. or not.;)
And I think the desire to show your devotion to God by saving your virginity until you marry and then only having sex in order to procreate should be illegal as well. ;)