PDA

View Full Version : Boone Pickens Doesn't Always Suck

SicEmBaylor
4/11/2008, 01:02 PM
I read this blog post just now from the Corner on NRO.

The Media Research Center honored Tony Snow, who in turn honored WFB (the award — which Rush was given last year — is named after Bill).

And there was this:

a video tribute to Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, a SEAL who was posthumously awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for selfless valor in combat in Afghanistan in 2005. MRC Trustee Boone Pickens came on stage afterward to present Murphy’s father, Daniel, and brother, John, with a $1 million check for the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation and then Daniel Murphy thanked Pickens and expressed gratitude for the 29 years he had with his son.

badger
4/11/2008, 01:24 PM
No, he doesn't ALWAYS suck, but then again, neither does Baylor. The greatest traffic jam in recent Norman, Okla. history that I recall is when YOU, Baylor, took OU to overtime and scared us into thinking that you were finally going to beat us... and would have, if we missed a 30-40 yard field goal. It was scary, because Hartley wasn't always hitting them.

But, alas, the streak continues... and so do the bottles of Zima, right Sic? :D

Tulsa_Fireman
4/11/2008, 01:29 PM
The greatest traffic jam in recent Norman, Okla. history that I recall is when YOU, Baylor, took OU to overtime and scared us into thinking that you were finally going to beat us... and would have, if Gute wasn't such a facemeltingly awesome bad *** of immeasurable stature that had the Tulsa_Fireman a uterus, would have his babies...

Fixed that for ya.

badger
4/11/2008, 01:55 PM
Fixed that for ya.

Holy sh!t man. D@mn. ;)

yermom
4/11/2008, 02:57 PM
nah, i think the traffic was worse when the ****head blowed himself up at the game

lots of people left before Gute let the Fighting SicEms back in that game

4/11/2008, 06:17 PM
"the Fighting SecEms"

heh

4/11/2008, 06:19 PM
"the Fighting SicEms"

heh