PDA

View Full Version : Going to Nashville

royalfan5
4/9/2008, 05:31 PM
in June for a Conference. Anybody have any useful information about traveling there?

Jimminy Crimson
4/9/2008, 05:46 PM
There are a lot of drugstore cowboys.

Check out the civil war sites and antebellum plantations. Uhh, check out their Centennial Park for a full scale recreation of the Parthenon. Pretty cool, IMO.

Frist art museum is pretty cool.

If you have the time, it's a bit away from Nashvegas, but go check out the Jack Daniels distillery in Lynchburg. And if you can spare the $$$, I think they still do the thing where you can have your own barrel of Jack.

Ryman Auditorium?

Uh. That's a start.

Blue
4/9/2008, 06:04 PM
I'll be heading that way Monday for a Raconteurs show at Mercy Lounge. Looking forward to it.

royalfan5
4/9/2008, 06:59 PM
There are a lot of drugstore cowboys.

Check out the civil war sites and antebellum plantations. Uhh, check out their Centennial Park for a full scale recreation of the Parthenon. Pretty cool, IMO.

Frist art museum is pretty cool.

If you have the time, it's a bit away from Nashvegas, but go check out the Jack Daniels distillery in Lynchburg. And if you can spare the $$$, I think they still do the thing where you can have your own barrel of Jack.

Ryman Auditorium?

Uh. That's a start.

Well, I'm going there for an ethanol conference so, the Jack Daniels tour might be appropriate if I can slip away.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/9/2008, 07:19 PM
Big Smallmouths at Center Hill Lake and Dale Hollow Lake! Get a guide.