PDA

View Full Version : Eww. Icky.

Oldnslo
4/8/2008, 09:14 AM
sfw, but it's icky. Icky. ICKY. (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347368,00.html)

From Fox News.

OUDoc
4/8/2008, 09:21 AM
"I knew it was illegal. Of course, I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Can't argue with logic like that.

sooner_born_1960
4/8/2008, 09:21 AM
"I knew it was illegal. Of course, I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Dammit, doc. I'm leaving it anyway.

C&CDean
4/8/2008, 09:23 AM
I agree. It's icky, icky, ICKY.

But is it ickyer than sticking your weenis into another man's pooper?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

sooner_born_1960
4/8/2008, 09:24 AM
Equally as icky.

proud gonzo
4/8/2008, 09:27 AM

Discuss amongst yourselves.yes. yes it is.

plus, homosexuality doesn't lead to inbred little tards.

C&CDean
4/8/2008, 09:30 AM
yes. yes it is.

Every deviant act has it's own "side effects." Why is one worse than another? Just because two deviants say "go ahead and stick it in my pooper" doesn't make it non-deviant and without some serious risk.

Continue...

proud gonzo
4/8/2008, 09:36 AM
Every deviant act has it's own "side effects." Why is one worse than another? Just because two deviants say "go ahead and stick it in my pooper" doesn't make it non-deviant and without some serious risk.

Continue...well, i don't agree calling gay sex a deviant act, but at least its possible risks don't include bringing into the world another life that's all genetically ****ed up.

Oldnslo
4/8/2008, 09:41 AM
well, i don't agree calling gay sex a deviant act, but at least its possible risks don't include bringing into the world another life that's all genetically ****ed up.

Wait. Are you calling European royal families genetically ****ed up?

oh. um. carry on.

"The heart wants what the heart wants"
--Woody "At least I'm better than the Australian guy" Allen

C&CDean
4/8/2008, 09:59 AM
well, i don't agree calling gay sex a deviant act, but at least its possible risks don't include bringing into the world another life that's all genetically ****ed up.

But what if they just abort the genetically ****ed up child? This eliminates that side effect. Now is it worse?

colleyvillesooner
4/8/2008, 10:00 AM

I'm gonna wait until we here from Lid on this subject...

Beef
4/8/2008, 10:10 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/1997/weekly/catchingup/1215/

Pricetag
4/8/2008, 10:12 AM
The physical acts in both cases are equally repugnant to me. The extra layer of repugnance added in the case of incest makes it far worse.

No parent should ever want to do something like that to his or her child. It just goes against everything about being a parent.

IMO, no matter how old the child is, it's still molestation. No parent should be able to look at his or her adult child and not see the infant, the toddler, the little kid that he or she was.

Then there's all the problems associated with the possibility of conception.

Beef
4/8/2008, 10:15 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OjTspCqvk8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OjTspCqvk8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/8/2008, 10:25 AM
As a daughter...a daughter of a father...[hairGel]...

Jeezus Motherlovin' Kristo.

OUDoc
4/8/2008, 10:26 AM
No parent should be able to look at his or her adult child and not see the infant, the toddler, the little kid that he or she was.

Exactly.

olevetonahill
4/8/2008, 03:11 PM
yes. yes it is.

How about Inbred little Turds ?

Collier11
4/8/2008, 03:22 PM

Not even close, this is F'd up beyond everything and on a whole other level of disgusting!!!!

Stoop Dawg
4/8/2008, 03:27 PM

Continue...

The only real side-effect of homosexuality is that ignorant and otherwise completely insignificant rednecks might call you names and attempt to use their right to vote to deny you your legal rights under the law.

Of course, those same ignorant, myopic rednecks have also tried to deny rights to blacks, hispanics, women, and most other minority groups throughout history and they always eventually fail, so even that "side-effect" will eventually disappear.

C&CDean
4/8/2008, 03:47 PM
The only real side-effect of homosexuality is that ignorant and otherwise completely insignificant rednecks might call you names and attempt to use their right to vote to deny you your legal rights under the law.

Of course, those same ignorant, myopic rednecks have also tried to deny rights to blacks, hispanics, women, and most other minority groups throughout history and they always eventually fail, so even that "side-effect" will eventually disappear.

That is quite possibly the most ignurnt thing I've ever seen you type.

Please stop insulting people who cannot choose what they are. Being black does not = being gay. Stop trying to convince people that it is.

Okla-homey
4/8/2008, 03:50 PM
It's legal in Texas to marry your first cousin.
Methinks that's part of their problem down there.

just sayin'

imjebus
4/8/2008, 03:54 PM

Continue...

If your sex isn't deviant then your just not doing it right........:texan:

Seriously though, every sexual act could have "side effects". To use a phrase thrown out at me quite a bit, your comparing apples to oranges... I just wanted to use that....:O

Collier11
4/8/2008, 03:55 PM
The affects are much more dangerous if you choose to bang your daughter compared to choosing to bang your football watchin buddy!

imjebus
4/8/2008, 04:08 PM

Please stop insulting people who cannot choose what they are. Being black does not = being gay. Stop trying to convince people that it is.

Stop trying to convince gay people they should just like girls. I know it's hard for you to understand because you don't swing that way, but that doesn't make it a choice. You really think that people choose to go through life knowing that they are going to be ridiculed and made fun of at almost every second of the day, or beat to death because they sleep with the same sex.

Stoop Dawg
4/8/2008, 04:09 PM

The only people I may have implicitly insulted would be the ignorant redneck community.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. That would be virtually impossible given the anonymous nature of this message board. All I can do is hope that you choose to educate yourself.

yermom
4/8/2008, 04:16 PM
The physical acts in both cases are equally repugnant to me. The extra layer of repugnance added in the case of incest makes it far worse.

No parent should ever want to do something like that to his or her child. It just goes against everything about being a parent.

IMO, no matter how old the child is, it's still molestation. No parent should be able to look at his or her adult child and not see the infant, the toddler, the little kid that he or she was.

Then there's all the problems associated with the possibility of conception.

well, except that they hadn't seen each other in 30 years. i'm thinking there was no real father/daughter relationship there, at least not a normal one (obviously)

Stoop Dawg
4/8/2008, 04:16 PM
Stop trying to convince gay people they should just like girls.

According to Dean, he doesn't care if people are gay. He once said something along the lines of "If gay people didn't make a big deal about it then people would leave them alone". And yet, who brought up the subject of homosexuality (in a derogatory manner, of course) in this thread? You guessed it, our resident gay-hater himself.

yermom
4/8/2008, 04:18 PM
But what if they just abort the genetically ****ed up child? This eliminates that side effect. Now is it worse?

abortion as incest birth control? yeah, still worse

yermom
4/8/2008, 04:22 PM

the fags i know didn't just one day decide to be fags. they are pretty much gay early on, even before they start buggering guys, they are fags. hell, people around them can often tell before they will know or admit it

toast
4/8/2008, 04:27 PM
. You really think that people choose to go through life knowing that they are going to be ridiculed and made fun of at almost every second of the day...

most osu fans I know do.

Collier11
4/8/2008, 04:32 PM
You really think that people choose to go through life knowing that they are going to be ridiculed and made fun of at almost every second of the day, or beat to death because they sleep with the same sex.

Yes! It is a choice! No I dont agree with it! No, they shouldnt be treated horribly for choosing to like the same sex!

C&CDean
According to Dean, he doesn't care if people are gay. He once said something along the lines of "If gay people didn't make a big deal about it then people would leave them alone". And yet, who brought up the subject of homosexuality (in a derogatory manner, of course) in this thread? You guessed it, our resident gay-hater himself.

Blow me. Not literally of course....

Here's the deal, and we've been down this road before - ad nauseum - but since y'all continue to preach the "why would I choose to be deviant" argument I have to ONCE AGAIN, say "why would pedophiles choose to be deviant?"

If you ask them, it's what's trips their trigger. It's what rocks their socks. They're hardwired. You know, just like what y'all say. And yes, I know that you're going to say "two consenting adults - no victim - blah blah blah" but in reality, you're choosing to stick your unit where it feels the best. You're caving in to your lust for some dude.

I've seen some 12 year old girls who look pretty damn hot. However, I don't cave in and do something stupid because I know in my heart that it's wrong. Would it feel good? I'm sure, but it's ****ing wrong. Just. Plain. Wrong.

So, continue to call me a fag hater if you must. I just calls em like I sees em.

Stoop Dawg
You really think that people choose to go through life knowing that they are going to be ridiculed and made fun of at almost every second of the day, or beat to death because they sleep with the same sex.

Sorry, that line of reasoning only flies when you are defending Christianity (would the disciples die for something that wasn't true?!?) not when explaining homosexuality (they're just attention whores trying to get special rights!!!).

You've been here a while, I'm surprised you haven't picked up on that yet.

4/8/2008, 04:35 PM
It's legal in Texas to marry your first cousin.
Methinks that's part of their problem down there.

just sayin'

As it is in Alabama (duh), Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas (duh), California, Colorado, Donnecticut, Deleware, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennesse (duh), Vermont and Virtginia.

Sure about the Fexas thing?

http://marriage.about.com/cs/marriagelicenses/p/texas.htm

yermom
4/8/2008, 04:38 PM
Yes! It is a choice! No I dont agree with it! No, they shouldnt be treated horribly for choosing to like the same sex!

did you choose to like the opposite sex?

i'm with Dean, it's what rocks their socks. the difference is that the rockee and rocker are consenting adults and not breaking any laws. if there are consequences, they only generally affect those two people

Stoop Dawg
4/8/2008, 04:44 PM
And yes, I know that you're going to say "two consenting adults - no victim - blah blah blah" but in reality, you're choosing to stick your unit where it feels the best.

For the record, I'm not gay. I just choose not to hate someone based on their sexual preference.

Have you ever stuck your dick in a girl's *******? In her mouth? Why? Because that's where it "feels the best"? Quit being such a ****ing hypocrit.

I've seen some 12 year old girls who look pretty damn hot. However, I don't cave in and do something stupid because I know in my heart that it's wrong. Would it feel good? I'm sure, but it's ****ing wrong. Just. Plain. Wrong.

So you're admitting that you don't see the difference between consenting adults and sexually abusing a child? Not only is is wrong for a 40 yr old guy to **** a 12 yr old girl, it's also wrong for a 40 yr old guy to **** a 12 yr old boy. It's a matter of age, not gender. It's really a very simple concept, but I'm not surprised you can't grasp it.

So, continue to call me a fag hater if you must. I just calls em like I sees em.

Hence my original post that the only real side-effect is name calling by ... well, I'll stop short of directly insulting a moderator even though said moderator continually insults (without provocation) an entire group of posters here.

C&CDean
4/8/2008, 04:47 PM
Uh, yeah, ok whatever.

And for the record, I don't hate fags. I disagree with them. Even you can see the difference. Besides, I'm pretty sure the gay guys don't blow snot and loogies in the shower so I'm with them on that count.

Collier11
4/8/2008, 04:49 PM
did you choose to like the opposite sex?

i'm with Dean, it's what rocks their socks. the difference is that the rockee and rocker are consenting adults and not breaking any laws. if there are consequences, they only generally affect those two people

I do choose to like girls, my natural attraction is to girls but I still choose to be with them

Collier11
4/8/2008, 04:53 PM
Have you ever stuck your dick in a girl's *******? In her mouth? Why? Because that's where it "feels the best"? Quit being such a ****ing hypocrit.

The funny thing is that all of these are illegal, gay sex is not! :D

So you're admitting that you don't see the difference between consenting adults and sexually abusing a child? Not only is is wrong for a 40 yr old guy to **** a 12 yr old girl, it's also wrong for a 40 yr old guy to **** a 12 yr old boy. It's a matter of age, not gender. It's really a very simple concept, but I'm not surprised you can't grasp it.

there is a special place in Hell for these people

Hence my original post that the only real side-effect is name calling by ... well, I'll stop short of directly insulting a moderator even though said moderator continually insults (without provocation) an entire group of posters here.

Not the only side effect(greater risk of AIDS) but I see where you are going and child rape as well as incest pose a much greater danger in many different areas!

Stoop Dawg
4/8/2008, 05:15 PM
Not the only side effect(greater risk of AIDS)

I do see your point (that gays tend to have a higher rate of infection, at least here in the US), but I would say that there are factors other than sexual orientation that have a much greater affect on your risk of contracting AIDS. For example, using protection or being in a monogomous relationship.

Stoop Dawg
4/8/2008, 05:17 PM
Besides, I'm pretty sure the gay guys don't blow snot and loogies in the shower so I'm with them on that count.

They also don't litter on the streets as much and keep a damn nice lawn/garden. What's to hate?

Collier11
4/8/2008, 05:20 PM
I do see your point (that gays tend to have a higher rate of infection, at least here in the US), but I would say that there are factors other than sexual orientation that have a much greater affect on your risk of contracting AIDS. For example, using protection or being in a monogomous relationship.

TRuE

Mixer!
4/8/2008, 06:37 PM
Threadlock, ahoy! (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/08/AR2008040801742.html?hpid=moreheadlines)

Mjcpr
4/8/2008, 06:58 PM
AIDS is also higher among intraanus drug users.

Sooner_Havok
4/8/2008, 07:00 PM
I hear most high level Washington politicians have Aids too!

Viking Kitten
4/8/2008, 07:40 PM
There are arguably a proportionally high number of gay people working in artistic fields, leading to a creative class whose contributions actually benefit humanity.

Not so much for the Aussie freaks in the news story. Incest violates cultural taboos for a whole variety of reasons, inbreeding avoidance is just one of them. My feeling is that there is a sacred and special bond that exists between a father and a daughter, and cheapening that bond through a sexual relationship is not only disgusting but really sad.

Oldnslo
4/8/2008, 08:44 PM
WHAT THE HELL HAVE ALL YOU BASTARDS DONE TO MY HAPPY LITTLE THREAD ABOUT INCEST?

Jeez-o, can't a guy just try to set up a damn Chinatown "she's my sister *whack* she's my daughter *whack*" joke without the entire community devolving into a homosnotshowerchoosetoputitupthepooper bouliabasse?

I may well have misspelt that.

MR2-Sooner86
4/8/2008, 09:59 PM

To me it's all the same and I agree with what Dean has said. Now some people will say I'm a "gay hater" or I "don't understand" or "I'm being stupid and don't see that this is sicker" and those people have an IQ between donkey nuts and horse ****.

Let me describe my argument.

Lawful incest may be on its way (http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2007/05/02/lawful_incest_may_be_on_its_way/)

Candidate backs legal 'victimless' incest (http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/11/07/2083798.htm)

Now here's a curb ball for you all. What if incest is legalized and all the couples have to do is get fixed? That takes out the genetic part of it and the couple can then adopt.

"But MR2 that's sick and wrong!"

Really? About as wrong as two guys or girls living together wanting to adopt?

"But MR2 there are more gays than people into incest."

Really? Last I heard 1 out of every 10 children entering college have had a sexual encounter with their sibling that was willing for both parties.

Then lets not forget there is a pedophile party trying to legalize the age of consent to 12 in Europe. Now what happens if that is legalized? There are no genetic problems and it's natural as in it's not two guys or two girls. The girl is just younger, that's all.

Hell why not get into beastality as well?

What's my point though? My point is if you start sexual politics, be prepared to have that slop get slippery. There is no fine line and there are people on all sides wanting to get what they want. In the end, what people do behind closed doors is their business. However, you want to drag it out into the open and make it public, be prepared.

yermom
4/8/2008, 11:15 PM
we should just use the Bible as the Bill of Rights, that would solve all of our problems

goingoneight
4/8/2008, 11:32 PM
Ewww... icky Fox News.

So what was the video about?

MR2-Sooner86
4/8/2008, 11:58 PM
we should just use the Bible as the Bill of Rights, that would solve all of our problems

For us yes but the Northeast and West coast would throw a **** fit because we all know in New York and L.A. they worship Satan or belong to Scientology.

Sooner_Havok
4/9/2008, 01:07 AM
I was always partial to the law of man myself

imjebus
4/9/2008, 10:27 AM
Sorry, that line of reasoning only flies when you are defending Christianity (would the disciples die for something that wasn't true?!?) not when explaining homosexuality (they're just attention whores trying to get special rights!!!).

You've been here a while, I'm surprised you haven't picked up on that yet.

Special rights, like basic human rights?

imjebus
4/9/2008, 10:35 AM
I do choose to like girls, my natural attraction is to girls but I still choose to be with them

And if you liked boys, your natural attraction would be to boys, and then you would choose to like boys. Why is this so hard follow.

Collier11
4/9/2008, 10:43 AM
And if you liked boys, your natural attraction would be to boys, and then you would choose to like boys. Why is this so hard follow.

You are not going to convince me that being gay isnt a decision so you might as well not try. This is how I feel, I respect gay people but I disagree with them in a big way( <-- Bob Stoops)

yermom
4/9/2008, 11:12 AM
having sex with boys is a decision, liking them isn't

which one of those is "being gay"?

Collier11
4/9/2008, 11:26 AM
having sex with boys is a decision, liking them isn't

which one of those is "being gay"?

I dont agree, I think liking boys or girls is a choice

yermom
4/9/2008, 11:43 AM
so when it came time to start liking girls you had to make a choice to like girls over boys? i didn't... maybe there are some unresolved issues here somewhere

Collier11
4/9/2008, 11:45 AM
so when it came time to start liking girls you had to make a choice to like girls over boys? i didn't... maybe there are some unresolved issues here somewhere

No there really aren't but thanks, I chose to like girls because that is who I was attracted to and I was brought up that a girl and a guy were to be together. A guy and a guy is unnatural in every way and it is their choice to take on that lifestyle!

yermom
4/9/2008, 12:04 PM
i think you are tap dancing around semantics here. you really make a distinction between "liking girls" and "being attracted to girls"?

that's what i'm talking about, at the unconscious level. some dudes get turned on by other dudes. people expecting them to just repress that is why people all of a sudden "turn gay" at like 40 after having a 2 kids in their sham of a marriage. or they start diddling the alter boy or whatever

Collier11
4/9/2008, 12:05 PM
i think you are tap dancing around semantics here. you really make a distinction between "liking girls" and "being attracted to girls"?

go back and read, no distinction here!

yermom
4/9/2008, 12:11 PM
No there really aren't but thanks, I chose to like girls because that is who I was attracted to and I was brought up that a girl and a guy were to be together. A guy and a guy is unnatural in every way and it is their choice to take on that lifestyle!

go back and read, no distinction here!

sounds like you are separating the two. i'm not trying to say you are conflicted, that was a joke. but there are feelings that aren't really chosen.

i don't disagree with the lifestyle being a choice, that's not what i'm debating. they could choose to follow their nature, or choose to try to fit into society

Collier11
4/9/2008, 12:16 PM
sounds like you are separating the two. i'm not trying to say you are conflicted, that was a joke. but there are feelings that aren't really chosen.

i don't disagree with the lifestyle being a choice, that's not what i'm debating

then what are you debating cus im confused? I like girls and always have...the reason being is because not only was I brought up that it was the lifestyle that was correct but also because I am attracted to girls. Having said that, even though I was raised and taught a certain way, if I was attracted to guys then I would choose guys. It comes down to a choice IMHO based on the way you feel once you are able to develop those feelings, I dont believe you are born being gay like many gays try to convince others.

Stoop Dawg
4/9/2008, 12:18 PM
I dont agree, I think liking boys or girls is a choice

Just curious, what do you base your opinion on? Scientific research is unconclusive, but there is certainly evidence that a combination of genetics and environment has a large impact on sexual orientation.

I'm not ready to say whether it is a "choice" or not at this point, but sticking your head in the sand and saying things like "You are not going to convince me that being gay isnt a decision so you might as well not try" is cheating yourself. People, even smart people, are wrong all the time, especially when hard evidence is scarce.

A guy and a guy is unnatural in every way

Can you expand on what you mean by "unnatural"? Homosexuality actually exists fairly often in "nature".

yermom
4/9/2008, 12:19 PM
if you were attracted to guys, you would choose guys?

that's pretty much the reality for most gay people that i know of

again, what constitutes "being gay"? having sex with dudes, or wanting to?

Collier11
4/9/2008, 12:23 PM
if you were attracted to guys, you would choose guys?

that's pretty much the reality for most gay people that i know of

again, what constitutes "being gay"? having sex with dudes, or wanting to?

I think if you want to be with guys as a lifestyle that is Gay, if you got drunk one night and humped a guy out of curiosity (Sic Em' :D then maybe not...Im not sure if that isnt gay also but I would have to think alot deeper than i am willing to right now to decide

Collier11
4/9/2008, 12:27 PM
Just curious, what do you base your opinion on? Scientific research is unconclusive, but there is certainly evidence that a combination of genetics and environment has a large impact on sexual orientation.

My opinion is based off of beliefs and opinion, It is just my opinion but I feel that you choose what lifestyle you want to live.

I'm not ready to say whether it is a "choice" or not at this point, but sticking your head in the sand and saying things like "You are not going to convince me that being gay isnt a decision so you might as well not try" is cheating yourself. People, even smart people, are wrong all the time, especially when hard evidence is scarce.

Ive been wrong plenty of times in life but my point was that this is not a fact or fallacy issue, it is a personal belief issue and you arent going to change that. I have an uncle who is gay, I love the guy and respect his decisions but I also disagree with them. I dont make it an issue because I am not that kind of person, some are. I choose to treat everybody as a human being regardless of their choices and whether I agree or not

Can you expand on what you mean by "unnatural"? Homosexuality actually exists fairly often in "nature".

Homosexuality is an unnatural act in humans, it was not meant to happen physically. It was not meant to happen otherwise, It is very clear that man is for woman and woman for man in my beliefs of Christianity.

Stoop Dawg
4/9/2008, 12:39 PM
My opinion is based off of beliefs and opinion, It is just my opinion but I feel that you choose what lifestyle you want to live.

Since your opinion cannot be based on your opinion, I can only assume that it is based 100% your "beliefs".

It is very clear that man is for woman and woman for man in my beliefs of Christianity.

And your "beliefs" come from Christianity. That's kinda what I figured. No further "discussion" is required.

imjebus
4/9/2008, 12:49 PM
Homosexuality is an unnatural act in humans, it was not meant to happen physically. It was not meant to happen otherwise, It is very clear that man is for woman and woman for man in my beliefs of Christianity.

There's your problem your using christianity to explain why it's a choice. This "unnatural act" as you call it has been happening since the beginning of recorded history. How can something that happens in nature be an unnatural act? Wait I know the answer to this one... because the bible said so.

Collier11
4/9/2008, 01:03 PM
There's your problem your using christianity to explain why it's a choice. This "unnatural act" as you call it has been happening since the beginning of recorded history. How can something that happens in nature be an unnatural act? Wait I know the answer to this one... because the bible said so.

Wow...thats all!

C&CDean
4/9/2008, 01:18 PM
While you guys go on poo pooing the Bible and christians in general, please stop getting so offended when those people poo poo your beliefs.

You like dudes. Cool. I think it's unnatural. Cool.

Stoop Dawg
4/9/2008, 01:38 PM
Is having sex with your own daughter ikyer than your priest having sex with your daughter?

Collier11
4/9/2008, 01:40 PM
Is having sex with your own daughter ikyer than your priest having sex with your daughter?

Yes but barely!

C&CDean
4/9/2008, 01:47 PM

Oh hells yes.

Incest is always wrong.

IMHO, being a priest is also wrong. It ain't natural to not knock you out a chunk every now and then.

MR2-Sooner86
4/9/2008, 02:13 PM
This "unnatural act" as you call it has been happening since the beginning of recorded history. How can something that happens in nature be an unnatural act?

Want to hear other "unnatural acts" that have happened since the beginning of recorded history?

Sex with children.
Sex among family members.
Sex with animals.
Sex with dead people.

Are those not natural to? Shouldn't that be legal or accepted to?

I showed the sites where people want that and also the pedophile political party. What makes them wrong compared to people wanting gay rights?

What's wrong with saying it's all wrong?

Wait I know the answer to this one... because the bible said so.

Yes that damn Bible. Teaching not to murder, being faithful to your spouse, loving others. Such conservative BS ruining our perfect liberal society :rolleyes:

yermom
4/9/2008, 02:24 PM
slaying the infidels, it's all good stuff

Blue
4/9/2008, 02:27 PM
IMHO, being a priest is also wrong. It ain't natural to not knock you out a chunk every now and then.

Huh? So Jesus was unnatural?

Paul says he wished more of us were like him. Dead to the flesh/self and solely occupied with advancing the Kingdom. But he said it was better to be married than burn up with desire.

These pederarse priests that have homo tendencies and can't control themselves are better off leaving the priesthood and as Dean put it, knocking off a chunk.

As a Christian, I believe homosexuality, incest, necrophilia, beastiality, etc are all branches of the same limb of immoral sexual practice.

For those that think I'm judging or intolerant..

Ephesians 4:11-12 "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; For it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret."

IMO.

I should have stayed out of this.

Collier11
4/9/2008, 02:38 PM
And so it begins again...:)

imjebus
4/9/2008, 02:45 PM
While you guys go on poo pooing the Bible and christians in general, please stop getting so offended when those people poo poo your beliefs.

You like dudes. Cool. I think it's unnatural. Cool.

I'm not "poo poo'ing" anything. What is your obsessions with poopers and poo?

yermom
4/9/2008, 02:47 PM
so what's the problem? Cain banged his sister in Genesis, that was okay, right?

Jacob had multiple wives, why is that wrong now?

imjebus
4/9/2008, 02:49 PM
Huh? So Jesus was unnatural?

Paul says he wished more of us were like him. Dead to the flesh/self and solely occupied with advancing the Kingdom. But he said it was better to be married than burn up with desire.

These pederarse priests that have homo tendencies and can't control themselves are better off leaving the priesthood and as Dean put it, knocking off a chunk.

As a Christian, I believe homosexuality, incest, necrophilia, beastiality, etc are all branches of the same limb of immoral sexual practice.

For those that think I'm judging or intolerant..

Ephesians 4:11-12 "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; For it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret."

IMO.

I should have stayed out of this.

Bible quotes mean didly to someone that doesn't believe the bible is the one and only truth in this world. Just thought you should know that.... And yes you are judging. How about adultry is that in your same limb?

Blue
4/9/2008, 02:49 PM

Cain wasn't exactly heaven-bound after killing his bro and all. Not that I'm sure of that. ;)

I do get your point though.

OUbones
4/9/2008, 02:54 PM
First you throw out vagina scratchers now this....

It ain't natural to not knock you out a chunk every now and then.

You're on fire. :D :pop:

Blue
4/9/2008, 02:54 PM
Bible quotes mean didly to someone that doesn't believe the bible is the one and only truth in this world. Just thought you should know that.... And yes you are judging. How about adultry is that in your same limb?

I understand your opinion and that's mine. That's why I wrote IMO. ;)

That verse says it's ok to call sin, sin. Judge the sin not the person. Yes believe adultery, which we're all guilty of btw in our hearts is sin.

I break the commandments everyday, sometimes shatter them. What I got though is a belief that those sins are paid for and that through repentance and a sincere faith in Christ that I don't have to die in that sin.

So even a dude that bangs sheep (not me mind you) is redeemable.

IMO. :)

SoonerInKCMO
4/9/2008, 02:58 PM

Don't forget about Lot and his two HAWT daughters that he knocked up! :hot:

Which brings me to the real problem about this guy - THE CHICK ISN'T EVEN HAWT!!!11/1!22!?

imjebus
4/9/2008, 03:22 PM
I understand your opinion and that's mine. That's why I wrote IMO. ;)

That verse says it's ok to call sin, sin. Judge the sin not the person. Yes believe adultery, which we're all guilty of btw in our hearts is sin.

I break the commandments everyday, sometimes shatter them. What I got though is a belief that those sins are paid for and that through repentance and a sincere faith in Christ that I don't have to die in that sin.

I understand the "your opinion vs my opinion" thing, and I'm not judging you for your opinion.

Bill Hicks said it better than I could ever put it. "Belief's are just that, YOUR beliefs. That doesn't make them real."

I also don't intend on belittling your beliefs, so if I come off that way I appologize.

Blue
4/9/2008, 03:28 PM
I understand the "your opinion vs my opinion" thing, and I'm not judging you for your opinion.

Bill Hicks said it better than I could ever put it. "Belief's are just that, YOUR beliefs. That doesn't make them real."

I also don't intend on belittling your beliefs, so if I come off that way I appologize.

No offense taken. The way of the world. I've learned on here to not take offense. That's taken about half a decade.:D and always write IMO.:D

C&CDean
4/9/2008, 03:36 PM
Well it's my opinion that you two should get a room.

Collier11
4/9/2008, 03:40 PM

Bill Hicks :rolleyes:

Animal Mother
4/9/2008, 03:42 PM

Continue...

Holy hand grenades!!! You are OBSSESED with the gayness!!

C&CDean
4/9/2008, 03:42 PM

Wasn't his backup band called the Hot Licks?

C&CDean
4/9/2008, 03:43 PM
Holy hand grenades!!! You are OBSSESED with the gayness!!

Nah. Just curious.

Blue
4/9/2008, 03:47 PM

In other words

Mod: Civil discourse! blah blah blah!
poster1: I respect your opinion
poster2: I respect yours

Mod: Too civil!:mad:

That about it? Oh and you want to think about us in our room.:D

Collier11
4/9/2008, 03:47 PM
Nah. Just curious.

Bi-Curious? :D :eek:

Animal Mother
4/9/2008, 03:57 PM

We want to know what you mean by "hard evidence" !

C&CDean
4/9/2008, 04:04 PM
Bi-Curious? :D :eek:

Homo you don't. Lesby friends.

BigRedJed
4/9/2008, 04:11 PM
Of course, the Old Testament also commands us to stone to death those who have committed adultry (including women who are engaged to one man and who sleep with another), those who curse God, those who break the Sabbath (let's go kill the kids working at McDonald's on Sunday), and children who rebel against their parents. :eek: STONED TO DEATH!!!

Also, men who have wet dreams are commanded to leave town, and you can get in really, really bad trouble for plowing with a donkey and an ox sharing the same yoke. Don't even ask what kind of trouble you can get into for wearing garments of unlike material, such as wool worn at the same time as linen.

The good news? You can rape a virgin and get away scot free, so long as you pay her dad fifty shekels.

Listen, I completely understand people believing homosexuality or other acts are immoral. But I think literal interpretations of the Old Testament are a little unworkable in modern times.

Blue
4/9/2008, 04:19 PM
I agree the Old testament was the Law. Now we have Grace. You can do all those wonderful things now and still be saved. Those things might just cause you to stumble.

Blue
4/9/2008, 04:22 PM
A little off topic. Don't you hate it when people enter tourneys and they don't play their dad-gum games? I hate people with lives.

Collier11
4/9/2008, 05:18 PM
Homo you don't. Lesby friends.

:kelvin: I heard that!

goingoneight
4/10/2008, 12:57 AM

Somewhere... poke4christ is sighing in relief.

Oldnslo
4/10/2008, 03:46 AM
Of course, the Old Testament also commands us to stone to death those who have committed adultry (including women who are engaged to one man and who sleep with another), those who curse God, those who break the Sabbath (let's go kill the kids working at McDonald's on Sunday), and children who rebel against their parents. :eek: STONED TO DEATH!!!

Also, men who have wet dreams are commanded to leave town, and you can get in really, really bad trouble for plowing with a donkey and an ox sharing the same yoke. Don't even ask what kind of trouble you can get into for wearing garments of unlike material, such as wool worn at the same time as linen.

The good news? You can rape a virgin and get away scot free, so long as you pay her dad fifty shekels.

Listen, I completely understand people believing homosexuality or other acts are immoral. But I think literal interpretations of the Old Testament are a little unworkable in modern times.

Judaism doesn't look at the Torah the same way that Christians look at the Bible.

Even the books of Moses are subject to interpretation. Torah must be studied along with Talmud and its commentaries.

Nobody stoned their kids.

C&CDean
4/10/2008, 03:57 AM
Judaism doesn't look at the Torah the same way that Christians look at the Bible.

Even the books of Moses are subject to interpretation. Torah must be studied along with Talmud and its commentaries.

Nobody stoned their kids.
But a lot of kids are stoners....

Yeah, I pretty much got nothin'.

imjebus
4/10/2008, 04:10 AM

So I take it your not a Bill Hicks fan, Yeah he's not for everone because he actually made you think... Sorry you don't get it... :P

imjebus
4/10/2008, 04:12 AM

And my opinion is that you are the king of douc.... well nevermind we have been this route years ago...:D

C&CDean
4/10/2008, 04:15 AM
Who loves your heathen ***? That's right, Big Poppa...

SouthFortySooner
4/10/2008, 05:15 AM
This is the most civil and understandable thread ever. Now, could someone explain to me why I was, CRAWLING AROUND UNDER THE TABLE LOOKING UP WOMEN'S DRESSES AT MY MOTHER TUPPERWARE PARTY WHEN I WAS 5 (FIVE!), YEARS OLD? Talk about natural. :O