PDA

View Full Version : OK... Give it up to Teh Jayhawks!

soonerboy_odanorth
4/8/2008, 12:23 AM
They are to Big XII basketball (or Big 8 basketball) what we are to football. Sure. I'm still mad as hell at them for the '87 NATIONAL Championship when they were, in fact as they would admit, OUr Conference BeeHatch! Aside that, they were magnificant tonight.

That was gen- U-wine FUN!

So.

'Hawkers.....

You had a better year than us all around... (rare...but true.)...

You just won the national championship (and a BCS Bowl Championship)...

What are you going to do now???

Seriously...Congratulations!

ouflak
4/8/2008, 02:21 AM
It sounds like it was a fun game to watch. Maybe I'll catch a peak of the last few minutes on the re-broadcast.

sooner n houston
4/8/2008, 07:12 AM
Great game, congrats to the Jayhawks~!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
4/8/2008, 07:29 AM
What a great year for KU athletics. A national championship in basketball and a solid victory in the Orange Bowl with a one loss season. Congrats Jayhawks on a great year for you guys!

SoonerTerry
4/8/2008, 07:33 AM
congrats KU

starrca23
4/8/2008, 08:34 AM
Probably the most competitive, well-played, evenly matched Final I have seen in a long time. Worthy of a second look.

GrapevineSooner
4/8/2008, 08:59 AM
Congrats Jayhawks.

Thanks for doing the Big 12 proud.

Ash
4/8/2008, 09:04 AM
KU is a class program and Self is a class guy, IMHO.

Congrats to them.

badger
4/8/2008, 09:11 AM
http://www.dudehisattva.com/applause.jpg
I wish OU could have won the first championship for the Big 12, we certainly had the chance to a few years back :(

Well, better we win now than let all the other conferences hog the glory. Yay, Kansas. Now, bend over and watch as yet another championship coach runs away much like Larry Brown once ran to the NBA after beating us in '88 :D

StoopTroup
4/8/2008, 11:12 AM
Congrats KU!

OklahomaRed
4/8/2008, 11:38 AM
Congrats to a well played team effort. The KU basketball team showed a lot of heart all the way through their bracket run. I picked them in my bracket at work, and actually picked them to beat Memphis in the finals. I will take donations to pick them next year? :D

soonermix
4/8/2008, 11:54 AM
bout time ku.
i guess that is as nice as i can be