PDA

View Full Version : One Shining Moment

royalfan5
4/7/2008, 11:19 PM
Is such a great way to finish the NCAA tournament. Such a great use of the montage format.

Soonerus
4/7/2008, 11:26 PM
We'll never know in OKC area as we have a thunderstorm being trackied by the inch across North OKC and Edmond...very boring weather coverage...lying about hail-size and everything...My comment to Gary England, "DOOD"...

bri
4/7/2008, 11:34 PM
Is such a great way to finish the NCAA tournament. Such a great use of the montage format.

Yeah, but the tape monkeys at CBS have to be quicker about cutting that thing. I hated having to sit through all those painfully pointless segments while they add final game footage. Also, Luther's been dead long enough. Switch back to the original version of the song.

Mixer!
4/7/2008, 11:35 PM
ncaasports.com is your friend for 2009, no weather bulletins to get in the way of Luther Vandross.

GottaHavePride
4/8/2008, 12:14 AM
I hate that ****ing song. Over. Rated.

soonerboy_odanorth
4/8/2008, 12:35 AM

Umm...

Mnnn Hnnnn.

Bull.

Shtuf.

It is not a great way... It is tired, overdone, sappy, stupid, and sucks the life out of what was as brilliant as this finals was....

I'm for "Do something new every year! Much more in line with the vibe of this crowd... JMHO and no disrespect meant to the opinion of others...

OKC-SLC
4/8/2008, 12:49 AM
Also, Luther's been dead long enough. Switch back to the original version of the song.

Heh.

4/8/2008, 01:44 AM
God Bless 'Em.

BudSooner
4/8/2008, 04:22 AM