PDA

View Full Version : This **** just aint right !

olevetonahill
4/4/2008, 04:43 AM
Just cause a chick has her tits reduced or whatever dont make her a man .
And 2 chicks livin togheter, are Just that, 2 chicks, Not Man and Wife.
Now oprah is helpin em say the "Daddy" is preggers . Give me a ****ing break .
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080403/ts_nm/pregnant_man_dc

Jerk
4/4/2008, 06:19 AM
This dude apparently has a penis and vagina.

So, the question is... Could he get himself pregnant?

ETA- ok wait, got that wrong. This is a transgender person born a female who changed to male but didn't get a penis and kept "his" vagina.

Man. That's some f***ed up s*** right there.:eek:

Sounds like he wants it both ways.

Damn, b***, make up your mind. Typical woman.

SoonerTerry
4/4/2008, 06:46 AM
leme get this straight..

Chick has no bewbs.. calls herself a dude. Married to a dude? gets prego mommy is daddy is mommy.. I don't get it.

Ima go look at something easier like quantum physics

LilSooner
4/4/2008, 06:49 AM
I feel sorry for the unborn child. I know that they have the "right" to have a child, but damn. That poor kid.

SoonerTerry
4/4/2008, 06:50 AM
If I take hair grow pills and never shave.. can I be legaly recognized as a bigfoot?

StoopTroup
4/4/2008, 06:54 AM
Who knows...

Maybe someday that kid will become the next Senator from the great State of New York.

Probably not though...

I'm leaning more towards lots of therapy or drug abuse.

yermom
4/4/2008, 07:08 AM
all parenting issues aside, how did they get married?

i guess they don't check under the hood? how does one legally get recognized as another gender?

StoopTroup
4/4/2008, 07:11 AM
I'm guessing Ellen's personal Physician gives you an examination and for a few bucks you leave the office with your new pedigree. :D

Sooner_Bob
4/4/2008, 07:43 AM
Winfrey called the development "a new definition of what diversity means for everybody."

I don't think diversity is the word I'd use to describe this . . .

Fraggle145
4/4/2008, 08:25 AM
This dude apparently has a penis and vagina.

So, the question is... Could he get himself pregnant?

ETA- ok wait, got that wrong. This is a transgender person born a female who changed to male but didn't get a penis and kept "his" vagina.

Man. That's some f***ed up s*** right there.:eek:

Sounds like he wants it both ways.

Damn, b***, make up your mind. Typical woman.

I thought that she never had the plumbing changed, hence why she could get pregnant, so technically that is still a woman.

OU4LIFE
4/4/2008, 09:14 AM
If I take hair grow pills and never shave.. can I be legaly recognized as a bigfoot?

Only if you don't fear my lawsuit.

4/4/2008, 09:54 AM
Yep. Strange world.

Curly Bill
4/4/2008, 02:16 PM

Only if I can legally be a chupacabra. :D

Chuck Bao
4/4/2008, 02:49 PM
What isn’t right about it?

I know of several lesbian couples who have purchased sperm from donors or sperm banks so they can start their own families.

I also know for a fact that the children born to these couples will be raised in very good, loving, nurturing homes. And, I’m happy for all involved.

Okay, I see the point that everyone in that small town in Oregon probably watched that Oprah show and the kid will eventually see it one day.

The fact that the child was so wanted and is so loved isn’t such a bad thing.

So what if the birth mother identifies himself as a man?

That raises the question: how many of the justifiably proud dads posting here would be willing to become pregnant and bear a child (assuming you could as this “dad” did), if your wife could not? And, just for the sake of argument, you could not adopt.

I think this is the point. And, it is great.

StoopTroup
4/4/2008, 02:56 PM
I hope the kid grows up and discovers a cure for cancer.

And yes...it's good that the child is wanted and loved.

He or she will have lots more going for him or her as long as the relationship stays healthy and secure.

I hope the child flourishes.

olevetonahill
4/4/2008, 03:08 PM
What aint right , Chuck is the deal of "Daddy" being called a Man , and everyone making a Big deal out of it.
She aint a man , shes a lesbo , Her Old lady is a lesbo.
Ive said befor , I aint got a Prob with Guys eating at the Hotdog stand Nor the Chicks eatin at the Y. But Hell Be honest .
And I see Probs In that Kids Future For the Simple Fact that "Daddy" is a ****ed up Broad who thinks shes a Pregnant Dude .

sooner_born_1960
4/4/2008, 03:13 PM
Right on, vet. Any notion that this is a pregnant man is just plain stupid.

yermom
4/4/2008, 03:14 PM
well, there's more to it than being "lesbo" but yeah, it's not like this is some kinda science breakthrough

olevetonahill
4/4/2008, 03:30 PM
well, there's more to it than being "lesbo" but yeah, it's not like this is some kinda science breakthrough

I said that to try to Get My point across to Chuck that I wasnt Talking about
The big folk choice of Livin .
This shat wouldnt Be right . If some other Broad shrank her tits , took Testosterone meds , was artificially Knocked up and then went runnin around sayin Im a Pregger Daddy .

Sooner_Bob
4/4/2008, 03:33 PM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9396/pregnantbbc228x3164c325iz5.jpg

Chuck Bao
4/4/2008, 03:48 PM
It’s clearly not a science breakthrough and it’s not all about eating something or another.

And, I hope that it wouldn't be about running around and saying I'm a Pregger Daddy.

I thought it was about families, committed relationships and the joy and responsibility of bearing and raising children.

Maybe I’m mistaken because I didn’t see that Oprah show.

And maybe my question to the fathers on the board was too hypothetical to even imagine. Stated another way, which do you choose? No children or are you willing to go through 9 months of pregnancy while maintaining your male self identity?

LilSooner
4/4/2008, 03:53 PM
I have absolutely no problem with two lesbians adopting or having their own biological child. Or two men for that fact (one of my very good male friends from H.S. is going through this right now and I don't see a darn thing wrong with it.)

What I have a hard time digesting is A) the "woman" in the relationship has 2 grown children and B) that they are going on all these talk shows talking about the pregnant man. It's attention whoring at best and cruel to the child.

Children can be FUBARED for life when their parent's get divorced or they have a distant dad. Can you imagine how in the hell this child is going to cope knowing that her "daddy" gave birth to her. Not to mention when this child goes to school, children are incredibly mean.

The "woman" has two biological children, if they wanted one more they should have just adopted instead of the freak show that they created. And I only use the word freak show because THEY to create a media circus by chosing to be in people magazine and go on Oprah to tell their story.

sooner_born_1960
4/4/2008, 03:55 PM
Pregnant man tells Oprah: It's a miracle

is what I took exception to. That is the title of the article vet linked in his opening post.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/4/2008, 03:57 PM
And the Oprahfication of the world continues

Chuck Bao
4/4/2008, 04:12 PM
I have absolutely no problem with two lesbians adopting or having their own biological child. Or two men for that fact (one of my very good male friends from H.S. is going through this right now and I don't see a darn thing wrong with it.)

What I have a hard time digesting is A) the "woman" in the relationship has 2 grown children and B) that they are going on all these talk shows talking about the pregnant man. It's attention whoring at best and cruel to the child.

Children can be FUBARED for life when their parent's get divorced or they have a distant dad. Can you imagine how in the hell this child is going to cope knowing that her "daddy" gave birth to her. Not to mention when this child goes to school, children are incredibly mean.

The "woman" has two biological children, if they wanted one more they should have just adopted instead of the freak show that they created. And I only use the word freak show because THEY to create a media circus by chosing to be in people magazine and go on Oprah to tell their story.

I have no idea about their motivations or if it has truly turned into an unfortunate "media or freak show".

I'm hoping for the sake of the child and the two grown biological children of the "wife" that committment and love are involved.

Maybe the media is to blame and maybe the future parents aren't using the best judgment. Or, maybe they are and they see this as opening of very good question that everyone should be asking.

And, if that's the case, the question could be more successfully and tastefully conveyed, in my humble opinion. So, yeah I agree to some extent.

4/4/2008, 04:13 PM
I'll come out and say it... it is a freak-show. That is exactly why baby-mommy-daddy was on national tv. I seriously doubt it is to raise awareness about how beautiful all of this is that the child will be raised in a loving home. It is more, IMO, about seeking as much attention as possible for this. Otherwise, why go national and take photos with your shirt off? And Oprah picks it up and runs thinking, "EVERYONE will be talking about it!"

Well, unfortunately, she was right on the money.

Ultimately, it seems to exploit the unborn kiddo.

olevetonahill
4/4/2008, 04:24 PM
Pregnant man tells Oprah: It's a miracle

is what I took exception to. That is the title of the article vet linked in his opening post.

Yup this aint about being Ghey
Its about being ****ed up in the head !
Come on peeps
some broad acts like a dude , goes around saying look at Me Im a preger dude .
I guess my simple Mind cant grasp this sheat like all you sofistacted MoFos :D

LilSooner
4/4/2008, 04:32 PM
Absolutely. I sat and watch the entire show. The "man" use to be a beauty queen and a model before she went through the change. She has asked to legally be referred to as a man.

shaun4411
4/4/2008, 04:45 PM
i think someone born a hermaphadite is proof enough that god doesnt exist. that is too much of a genetic abnormality for someone as picky as god.

LilSooner
4/4/2008, 04:50 PM
Well I don't know about all that. I just can't understand for the life of me why two grown adults are doing this. I know they love each other and that is great and wonderful. They want to have a child fanfreakingtastic, but to make the talk show circuit, tell people their names, where they live, and everything about them is just crazy. They are leaving themselves and their family wide open to harassment and it's their own damn fault! The world is NOT a better place for having heard their story for all of their earnest, heartfelt effort.

Condescending Sooner
4/4/2008, 04:55 PM
Just adopt a child jeez. Or better yet, keep a child out of this drama.

soonerboomer93
4/4/2008, 04:56 PM

you're yermom's troll account?

4/4/2008, 05:35 PM
This is an interesting thread. Seems like everyone was trying to skirt the issue a bit to avoid offending anyone.

I'd likely benefit from asking questions to better understand the mindset of people in this situation. Perhaps I could develope a more level hypothesis as to why it was a good idea to invite PEOPLE MAGAZINE AND OPRAH into my home that, very probably, was not considered "healthy" by the general public.

I don't think any one of us was out to attack homosexuality. Hell, Olevet was offering an olivebranch, last time I checked. :D

olevetonahill
4/4/2008, 06:36 PM
This is an interesting thread. Seems like everyone was trying to skirt the issue a bit to avoid offending anyone.

I'd likely benefit from asking questions to better understand the mindset of people in this situation. Perhaps I could develope a more level hypothesis as to why it was a good idea to invite PEOPLE MAGAZINE AND OPRAH into my home that, very probably, was not considered "healthy" by the general public.

I don't think any one of us was out to attack homosexuality. Hell, Olevet was offering an olivebranch, last time I checked. :D

I skirted someting ?
Dean I need to come stay at the Deanarosa , For a refresher Course .