PDA

View Full Version : Adarius Bowman is stupid.

Rhino
4/2/2008, 09:07 PM
...again.

ATHENS, Tenn. -- Former Oklahoma State receiver and NFL hopeful Adarius Bowman has been charged with simple possession of marijuana near his hometown of Chattanooga, authorities said.

McMinn County Jail Officer Cody Price said Bowman was arrested Tuesday night and released after posting a $500 bond. He was scheduled to appear in court on Thursday.

Officials could not immediately provide details of the arrest, which was first reported by The Daily Post-Athenian.

Bowman declined comment when reached on the phone by The Associated Press. His agent, Brian Overstreet, did not immediately return a message left at his office.

In two years at Oklahoma State, Bowman ranked fourth in school history in receptions with 127 and total yards with 2,187. Bowman transferred after being suspended indefinitely by North Carolina following a citation for possession of marijuana that was later dismissed. (http://www.koco.com/sports/15777009/detail.html)

Soonerfan88
4/2/2008, 09:29 PM
well, he did attend osu so don't expect too much from him. :)

Whet
4/2/2008, 09:41 PM
stoolwater aggie!

Piware
4/2/2008, 11:17 PM
Now, knock it off you guys. He's just a good boy who made a little mistake and needs a second - no, make that a third chance. Who thinks he wasn't doing this at the Stool. Heh!

TopDawg
4/2/2008, 11:43 PM
Adarius Bowman is stupid....again.

This link was sent to me by a mother. Of children.

3/4ths of it is inaccurate. It's fiction. And it embarrasses me to be involved with Soonerfans. Tremendously.

Are you kiddin me? Where are we at in society today?

COME AFTER ME! I'M A MAN. I'M 40! I'M NOT A KID. WRITE SOMETHIN ABOUT ME. [hairGel]

Don't write this stuff about Adarius bein stupid.

THAT AIN'T TRUE! [hairGel]

And then to say that he got arrested for possession.

THAT'S NOT TRUE! [hairGel]

So get your facts straight. Who's the kid here? Who's the kid here? Are you kiddin me?

That's all I've got to say. Makes me wanna puke.

Fraggle145
4/3/2008, 12:04 AM
In other news, water is wet.

goingoneight
4/3/2008, 01:19 AM
That's not possible. OP.com says specifically that nothing ever goes wrong and all OSU athletes are model citizens.

Must be another Adarius Bowman... like that one from North Carolina. :cool:

OUDoc
4/3/2008, 08:39 AM
That's not possible. OP.com says specifically that nothing ever goes wrong and all OSU athletes are model citizens.

Must be another Adarius Bowman... like that one from North Carolina. :cool:

A stupid gooner probably planted it on him.

Sooner_Bob
4/3/2008, 08:46 AM
It's just a little weed . . .

Blitzkrieg
4/3/2008, 08:47 AM
4th all time for aggots? That's the most disturbing thing in that article. All the pre season talk about him, and he's only the 4th best hick wideout in school history? They have no history.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/3/2008, 08:55 AM

Thats what I always tell the po-po when the pull me over

Mixer!
4/3/2008, 09:27 AM
:les: IT'S JUST A LITTLE POT!

SoonerBOI
4/3/2008, 09:52 AM
STRANGE. He attended the school that preaches with the "highest moral standards.":D :D

TheHumanAlphabet
4/3/2008, 10:04 AM
He's the REAL "AD"...at least according to LosuR.

Seamus
4/3/2008, 10:05 AM
In other news, water is wet.

Still? Damn ...

NYC Poke
4/3/2008, 04:10 PM
That was really stupid. You can't get busted with pot unless you run under a 4.5 at the combine. Say hello to the 7th round.

Fraggle145
4/3/2008, 07:31 PM
Still? Damn ...

yep. :eek:

Charla
4/3/2008, 09:41 PM
Maybe he was doing a Horticulture assignment at ag st.

sooneron
4/3/2008, 10:04 PM
Does lOSUr get Fulmer Cup points for this?

85sooners
4/4/2008, 10:43 PM
lol

goingoneight
4/5/2008, 01:03 AM
That was really stupid. You can't get busted with pot unless you run under a 4.5 at the combine. Say hello to the 7th round.

Sad thing is... that's very true. :O

And this thread is a hanful of stones in a glass house.

Flagstaffsooner
4/5/2008, 02:08 AM
Does lOSUr get Fulmer Cup points for this?No he dun gragiated from the 6th grade and no longer is an oSu student.

Zbird
4/5/2008, 02:43 PM

Yeah, he was just doing agricultural research to see if he could convert it into ethanol. Unfortunately, he just got GASSED.

Piware
4/6/2008, 12:38 AM
You know, once you get used to wearing that traffic cone, county inmate orange it really grows on you. Poor AD light hadn't had on an orange puke uniform for a while and, what with all those extra socks, jocks, sweatpants, headbands, etc., the guy probably thought he was on track for a color coordinated wardrobe makeover.

Poor little guy - got busted in North Carolina, transferred to OSU who took him to their little cowboy bosom, gave him some horse tranquilizers and nursed him back to health. As soon as the smell of Gundy's hair gel wore off, he was back on the weed. What a senseless tragedy and all for naught because, my Sooner brethern, we all know you can't fix stupid. Stupid is forever!