PDA

View Full Version : Malcolm Kelly's agent defends his health

Jay C. Upchurch
4/2/2008, 12:06 PM
link

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10751987

primetime43
4/2/2008, 01:45 PM
Millions of dollars are riding on his pro day on April 9th.

goingoneight
4/3/2008, 01:29 AM
I love how everytiem we have an absolute stud going into the draft, someone always starts babbling about why they think the guy can't hold up or can't cut it in the league. The national media reeks of aggy.

Remember all the stupid "red flags" about TRRW, Tommie and AD? AD was "injury prone" after a fluke ankle injury and a bigger fluke collarbone injury, and supposedly didn't care about family because he was halfway across the country when his brother was shot and killed unexpectedly. Sometimes it takes more than talent to be a Sooner, it takes flat-out guts to constantly get ****ed on by these idiots.

Boomer.....
4/4/2008, 08:51 AM
I love how everytiem we have an absolute stud going into the draft, someone always starts babbling about why they think the guy can't hold up or can't cut it in the league. The national media reeks of aggy.

Remember all the stupid "red flags" about TRRW, Tommie and AD? AD was "injury prone" after a fluke ankle injury and a bigger fluke collarbone injury, and supposedly didn't care about family because he was halfway across the country when his brother was shot and killed unexpectedly. Sometimes it takes more than talent to be a Sooner, it takes flat-out guts to constantly get ****ed on by these idiots.

That's because the majority of them do get hurt in their first year.

Tear Down This Wall
4/4/2008, 01:59 PM
I hope Malcolm Kelly makes it and does well, etc., etc.

However, these agents are bottom-feeding scumbags. As if billionaire owners of clubs are going to take seriously a letter full of exclamation points like some junior high note.

What a flying dickwheel that guy must be.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I was one of the ones who said Kelly and Lofton should stay for another year. Guys like Roy Williams and Tommie Harris were different - they really were legitimate All-American players. Roy had already played in parts of four seasons anyway beginning in 1998. Harris was just a manchild.

Neither Lofton nor Kelly is anywhere near as ready as Roy and Tommie were - no matter how many exclamation points their agents put in letter to whine to league owners.

This guy thinks Kelly's agent is a ******...and look at him...he would know a ****** if he saw one:

http://www.chessgames.com/portraits/wilhelmsteinitz.jpg

sooneron
4/4/2008, 10:29 PM
TDTW- you must have been watching different games than me in the latter half of this year. Malcolm was taking a beating. THis was his time to go. I do agree about Curtis, but the incoming class of LBs pretty much mandated that it was time as far as the market was concerned.