PDA

View Full Version : This just in from Orangepower.com.....

Crimsontothecore
4/1/2008, 07:15 PM
"Them GOONERS is skeered now on accounta who we's gonna hire"

birddog
4/1/2008, 07:39 PM
REAL COWBOYS RIDE FOR THE BRAND!

"The biggest winner in all of this is Bill Self. Even if Holder doesn't (hasn't) call him, the timing of this along with where Self has his team right now gives him an incredible bargaining situation at either university. If the Kansas AD does what should be done when someone comes to the table with this type of hand, he'll be in orange before Holder can yell fore!! It's a done deal. I fully support whatever Holder decides. Real Cowboys ride for the brand.

For all those upset about the way it went down, it doesn't matter and you're nit-picking. Sean is a millionaire and now unemployed because of the situation that his father created sometime between going to the final four and the "unspoken" incident for which any one else except for our precious Eddie would have been canned, packaged, and shipped out effective immediately. He's pretty dam lucky all things considered. He'll be alright.

Holder's the man and Boone owns us for the remainder of his life. Let's love it and live it. I am thankful everyday that they are ours and we are theirs."

soonerguild
4/1/2008, 08:16 PM
Wow, just wow!!!

Sooner98
4/1/2008, 11:20 PM
Yeah, we're real scared here. Actually it's more like "deeply amused" at the apparent three-ring circus they are operating up there.

goingoneight
4/1/2008, 11:52 PM
Aggy's top five:

1. John Wooden
2. Roy Williams
3. Kurt budke
4. Bobby Knight
5. Bill Self

Mixer!
4/2/2008, 01:27 AM
What, no :kelvin:?

yermom
4/2/2008, 01:41 AM
Bill Self?

they are going to replace Gumby with Jim Tressel after that

Frozen Sooner
4/2/2008, 01:45 AM
Aggy's top five:

1. John Wooden
2. Roy Williams
3. Kurt budke
4. Bobby Knight
5. Bill Self

I have it on good authority that Dr. Naismith has expressed interest through his medium. Er, agent.

crawfish
4/2/2008, 07:29 AM
I think they've decided that the Final Four will be the competition for who gets the job. Screw the trophy, them's REAL winnings!

OUSKINS
4/2/2008, 07:55 AM
Rumor has it Phil Jackson is interested as well. He's Zen, liberal, free-spirited, etc.. should fit right in at Stillwater.

Mixer!
4/2/2008, 08:23 AM
I think I saw Billy Donovan at the Kum & Go this morning.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/2/2008, 08:49 AM
I am just amazed that anyone - even an aggie - would possibly think Bill Self would leave KU for LosuR. Regardless of alma mater and such, I can't think that Self's drive to coach at LosuR would be greater than possibly winning multiple NC and creating a legend at KU. KU = premier job, LosuR = not so much.

soonerfan28
4/2/2008, 09:04 AM
Not only would Self not leave Kansas for OSU, but why would he want to go work for a dictator like Pickens. Did anybody see Dave Sittler's column in the Tulsa World today? I loved it.

Mixer!
4/2/2008, 09:35 AM
five stars.