PDA

View Full Version : Sean Sutton candor...

badger
4/1/2008, 03:31 PM
Was it just me, or did Sean always seem to be on the verge of passing out from extreme sweating and fatigue?

That Holder guy must be tough to work for? Can you imagine going to work every day, not just with blinding bright orange walls, but also to Holder breathing down your neck, just waiting for you to screw up?

"Hey Sean, you lost yesterday night... Sean, you know I can't keep you here if you keep losing... Sean, there's a reason I'm not calling you by your last name, and yes, it is because you're not winning enough to deserve it... Sean, if you don't keep this winning streak up and beat OU, I'm going to have to demote you... Sean, you're demoted to assistant coach - don't look at me like that, you've been assistant coach before and you did just as much coaching then... Sean, here's a new sweater - it's to stop all your sweating, which, by the way, looks awful on television... Sean, that exit in the Big 12 tournament was far too early and you know what this means - no, it does not mean another demotion, because quite frankly, you can sink no lower... Sean, you're going to the NIT. What do you mean the players are boycotting the university until I make any public statement on your job security? You get them out there on that Southern Illinois court, or mark my words, I'm renaming the court after Pickens... Sean, you're so embarrassing. You better get out there and recruit right now, or I'll tell Boone to hire Kelvin Sampson - and no, I'm not joking. Sampson's on the phone right now... Sean, stop crying, you're so pathetic. No, this is not an early April Fool's joke, you really are fired and dang, it's a cryin' shame - no pun intended Sean - but it really is a shame Boone didn't break out his "buyout contract" pocketbook sooner, because I can't stand you, Sean. No, I can't stand your daddy, either... Sean, since the news leaked out, I'm going to call off that additional "planning meeting" that I promised the media I was going to have with you. I'd really rather you spend the time cleaning out the office for Bill Self. And please, leave Boone's gold-plated whistle behind. Self is very particular about his whistles...

Let's face it - this wasn't Boone this time, it was Holder. Holder put Sean Sutton in this misery and made him look like a dead man walking up and down the sidelines.

...ok, that's the best I can do with this joke titled thread :D

NormanPride
4/1/2008, 03:35 PM
I think that's the longest OP to a copycat ever. Congrats, hon.

Piware
4/2/2008, 11:30 PM
Is Sean Sutton 40? I'll bet he made Holder want to Poke - oops, I mean puke.
Maybe it's just garbage but I'll bet Gumby's BVDs have to be bleached the next time Holder wants to "have a talk".