PDA

View Full Version : Apparently the Phelps crew got their permit to picket

achiro
3/31/2008, 11:59 AM
For the young soldiers funeral here in Enid.:mad:
Couldn't the clerks office deny it and everyone around just postpone it for a couple of days until the funeral is over, then say oops you were right, here's your permit go picket until your hearts are filled with hatred.

SoonerTerry
3/31/2008, 12:01 PM
I say we go picket their picket. Or stomp their guts out... whichever feels better..

I know vet will be in, anyone else?

achiro
3/31/2008, 12:08 PM
I say we go picket their picket. Or stomp their guts out... whichever feels better..

I know vet will be in, anyone else?

Someone said that the motorcycle club is going to be here to rev their motors to drown out the sounds of the scumbags.
BTW, if sniper fire erupts I was at home on the computer talking to you guys, mmmk.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/31/2008, 01:35 PM
The motorcycle revving works real good. Put to good use in Pasedena, TX when Quanell X and his new black panthers went to protest in the neighborhood where the guy shot and killed 2 illegals for B&E his neighbors house. The protest was so ill planned that even Sheila I-never-met-a-camera-I-didn't like Jackson-Lee wasn't around. The motorcycles caused Quanell X to run away, though he says it was from the racial epithets thrown their way. Listening to the sounds, you don't hear any...

Linky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHfs04-AQg0)