PDA

View Full Version : Bob Barry= Paterno and B. Bowden?

ouwasp
3/27/2008, 11:42 PM
Which one will honorably retire first?

JLEW1818
3/28/2008, 12:26 AM
Paterno.... but who knows that man will die on the football field.

goingoneight
3/28/2008, 12:26 AM
Considering the fact that Paterno is just an icon whose staff does a great majority of the coaching, I'd say he's staying util he kicks off. Bowden will "retire" whenever all hell breaks loose. People in FL are kissing up to him after the bowl game where half his football team was suspeneded and the "almost won anyway!" :les: TEAM ON THE RISE!!!

BB, Sr... who knows, really? I'd love to think that when he retires, we'll have someone better... but we're most likely going to go from confusing with Bob Barry to boring with Bob Carpenter. Hell, give me a roster... I usually call the games in my house anyway! :D One: because my grandpa can't hear the TV well, and two: because nobody else knows who's who. So much for those nameplates.

93sooner
4/1/2008, 10:11 PM
Paterno will be buried next to the field so he can see the scoreboard and all of the players will rub his headstone before climbing over the hedge around his plot and stepping onto the field.

firebobbyjack.com

Jacie
4/2/2008, 06:43 AM
The worst one these "keep-em-till-they-dead" deals was when that guy who used to say, "Gentlemen, start your engines" for the Indianapolis 500 and after he died they'd wheel his wife in, stick a microphone in her face and have her say it. Is she still doing that?