PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Wall for those that havnt

olevetonahill
3/27/2008, 09:27 PM
Seen it .
http://go.footnote.com/thewall

StoopTroup
3/27/2008, 09:30 PM
I've seen the real one in D.C. and the traveling wall when it came through Tulsa.

The virtual wall is a great idea.

God Bless the Fallen.

sooneron
3/27/2008, 10:38 PM
The Wall is truly something to behold to think about all of those that gave the ultimate sacrifice. RIP.

olevetonahill
3/27/2008, 10:38 PM
Ive nevar been to the Real one In DC
I did a Thread here Last year About the Moving Wall
I was Pisted Dudes are Taking Diverant Versions around the Country to Make a Few Bucks
I really thot It was something Our Govt. was doing to Finally show spek
Stupid Me .:mad:

SCOUT
3/27/2008, 11:00 PM
I have been to the wall in DC twice. I will most likely visit again when I go back to DC in May. It is an awe inspiring experience.

Sooner_Havok
3/27/2008, 11:59 PM
Ive nevar been to the Real one In DC
I did a Thread here Last year About the Moving Wall
I was Pisted Dudes are Taking Diverant Versions around the Country to Make a Few Bucks
I really thot It was something Our Govt. was doing to Finally show spek
Stupid Me .:mad:

Sorry man, but you know the gubment man ain't going to give you guys props for free like that. :mad:

Sooner_Havok
3/28/2008, 12:00 AM
I have been to the wall in DC twice. I will most likely visit again when I go back to DC in May. It is an awe inspiring experience.

Awe inspiring and deeply saddening. You think what those guys went through, and what the reception those who made it back got... :(

olevetonahill
3/28/2008, 12:01 AM
Sorry man, but you know the gubment man ain't going to give you guys props for free like that. :mad:

I know bro
took me 2 weeks to shut MY ho mouth about where Id been when I cam I came home :eek:

Sooner_Havok
3/28/2008, 12:03 AM
I know bro
took me 2 weeks to shut MY ho mouth about where Id been when I cam I came home :eek:

Least you talked. I gots a friend what came back from the Iraq, he don't talk bout it and I damn sure ain't going to ask him to talk bout it. Only thing I said to him bout it was "Thanks doesn't say enough, but it is all I got"

olevetonahill
3/28/2008, 12:13 AM
Believe It or Not
It was 1991
before I heard My 1st Welcome Home :pop:

Sooner_Havok
3/28/2008, 12:14 AM
Believe It or Not
It was 1991

:(:confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sooner_Havok
3/28/2008, 12:16 AM
Well, we are all glad you came back man. Even a border lined donk like me can appreciate what you and your brothers did back then man. Had I been around, I would have met you at the airport with a little American flag and a handshake

SCOUT
3/28/2008, 12:20 AM
Well, we are all glad you came back man. Even a border lined donk like me can appreciate what you and your brothers did back then man. Had I been around, I would have met you at the airport with a little American flag and a handshake
Just an FYI, but Perot Systems and other organizations have events every weekend that do just that for current returning Vets. I only mention Perot Systems by name because I have participated in some of their meetings.

Sooner_Havok
3/28/2008, 12:22 AM
Just an FYI, but Perot Systems and other organizations have events every weekend that do just that for current returning Vets. I only mention Perot Systems by name because I have participated in some of their meetings.

Thats cool, I hadn't heard that before. When I hear about some of our Okie boys coming home, I try to get out to welcome them if I can.

sooner n houston
3/28/2008, 07:19 AM
Seen it .
http://go.footnote.com/thewall

Type in your last name and see what pops up! 19 men with my last name, two even matched my sons first names. Very sad indeed!

Animal Mother
3/28/2008, 12:40 PM
Believe It or Not
It was 1991

I don't know you but thank you and I'm glad you made it back. My brother -in-law didn't make it back from Keh Sahn.

olevetonahill
3/28/2008, 12:42 PM
I don't know you but thank you and I'm glad you made it back. My brother -in-law didn't make it back from Keh Sahn.

I know the place .
Hope all is well with you and His family