PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Chaps

M
3/26/2008, 06:58 PM
I have been wearing a lot of them lately and I kind of like them. What do you think? I don't know if they are the "in" style right now, but I think they look pretty good, and are pretty easy to get off in a hurry ;)

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 07:26 PM
Well, at least you didn't go the necklace route :D

bri
3/26/2008, 07:45 PM
Obviously, you don't know M very...nah, too easy.

:D

AlbqSooner
3/26/2008, 08:10 PM
M - if you are not female you should NEVER wear them. JMHO

sooner n houston
3/26/2008, 08:21 PM
Obligatory.....

This thread is worthless without pix! :D

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 08:22 PM
Obligatory.....

This thread is worthless without pix! :D

Of the chaps, or the other thing :eek:

tommieharris91
3/27/2008, 02:18 AM
M - if you are not female you should NEVER wear them. JMHO

I think if M was male, she would be gheyr than Lid. :texan:

Chuck Bao
3/27/2008, 04:55 AM
I used to own a pair of chaps. I used them almost all of my teenage years when I hauled hay every summer. Those chaps weren't pearl beaded or embedded or whatnot and probably saved the wear and tear on more than a few jeans. Anyway, I don't ever want to do that again.

C&CDean
3/27/2008, 10:07 AM
I used to own a pair of chaps. I used them almost all of my teenage years when I hauled hay every summer. Those chaps weren't pearl beaded or embedded or whatnot and probably saved the wear and tear on more than a few jeans. Anyway, I don't ever want to do that again.

This past summer I hired my kids to haul square bales of hay from the field to the barn. The first morning they went out wearing shorts, and I said "y'all better go put some britches on." They go "nah, it's too hot and I can throw them without getting them up on my legs." I said "uh, OK, have fun then."

By lunchtime, their legs were bleeding and they were back in the house putting jeans on.

dolemitesooner
3/27/2008, 10:09 AM
5 STARS