PDA

View Full Version : Hillary the cockaroach

JohnnyMack
3/26/2008, 04:54 PM
This woman is like Jason from Friday the 13th, she just won't go away.

Clinton Vows to Push On:

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1725514,00.html

The Long Defeat:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/25/opinion/25brooks.html

and now the latest

Pledged delegates up for grabs, Clinton says:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/26/clinton.delegates/index.html

What a desperate political machine the Clintons are.

C&CDean
3/26/2008, 04:56 PM
STFU, that's your bitch and you know it.

soonerscuba
3/26/2008, 05:00 PM
It's being called the Tanya Harding strategy. She will disembowel her own party, take her ball and go home.

Scott D
3/26/2008, 05:05 PM
that's only a good thing if not only does she do that, but then she boards up her door from the inside, and makes sure she has 200 cats with her when she does it.

SouthFortySooner
3/26/2008, 05:06 PM
Had a preacher come by once. His fave line was, "YOU GOTTA GET DESPERT". Hill is despert.

picasso
3/26/2008, 05:12 PM
so why is Obama throwing the kitchen sink at her too?

hmmmmmmm?

JohnnyMack
3/26/2008, 05:14 PM
so why is Obama throwing the kitchen sink at her too?

hmmmmmmm?

He's trying to drive that final stake in her heart and end it?

SanJoaquinSooner
3/26/2008, 05:14 PM
All you old geezers are born quitters. Rock on Hillary.

picasso
3/26/2008, 05:15 PM

if he's got it in the bag why bother brotha?

StoopTroup
3/26/2008, 05:20 PM
I hope Obama burns her at the stake...

Wait....

;)

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 05:24 PM
if he's got it in the bag why bother brotha?

Maybe he fancies himself a modern-day Van Helsing

SanJoaquinSooner
3/26/2008, 05:26 PM

yes, lose to her by 10 percentage points in Pennsylvania - another big blue state loss. That'll do it!;)

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 05:41 PM
yes, lose to her by 10 percentage points in Pennsylvania - another big blue state loss. That'll do it!;)
Yup, her goal is to do as much damage to Obama in as many "blue" states as possible so he can't carry them in November. HillBill wants to say he isn't a devise figure, why then to something like 75% of his supporters say they will not vote for Obama, when only 30% of Obama supporters say they wouldn't vote for HillBill?

Obama will lose Pennsylvania, but that will be the last loss he suffers at the hands of the HillBillBush monarchy. But she knows if she stops now, a real democrat might win the office, and she can't have that

bri
3/26/2008, 05:59 PM
This woman is like Jason from Friday the 13th

No she's not. I'd actually vote for Jason.

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 06:02 PM
I think this is pretty funny (http://thepage.time.com/obama-camp-on-tax-returns-releas)

Civicus_Sooner
3/26/2008, 06:12 PM
Maybe, just maybe, since she has served with both John McCain and Barack Hussain Obama...she thinks John would be a better President than him. I mean, if she can't have the gig, then John should have it.

Civicus_Sooner
3/26/2008, 06:15 PM
I think this is pretty funny (http://thepage.time.com/obama-camp-on-tax-returns-releas)
Meh, when you're the poorest guy to run for president in forever, it's pretty easy to just hand over your 1040 EZ's.

;)

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 06:15 PM
Maybe, just maybe, since she has served with both John McCain and Barack Hussain Obama...she thinks John would be a better President than him. I mean, if she can't have the gig, then John should have it.

I mean one Republican should help out another Republican, right?

Limbaugh helped Billary, so in turn Billary should help McStain. She is just paying foward.

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 06:17 PM
Meh, when you're the poorest guy to run for president in forever, it's pretty easy to just hand over your 1040 EZ's.

;)

Yup, he does have an unfair advantage there. Poor Billary is having to find ways of hiding their ill-gotten fortunes.

bri
3/26/2008, 06:21 PM

Nah, the "deluded vindictive bitch" theory makes more sense. :D

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 06:30 PM
Nah, the "deluded vindictive bitch" theory makes more sense. :D

Way more

Jerk
3/26/2008, 06:32 PM
No worries, dems..

McCain is one of you.

It's a win, win, win, situation.

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 06:43 PM
No worries, dems..

McCain is one of you.

It's a win, win, win, situation.

Not really. McCain is still a Republican by name, so if he wins, his party takes the blame for the recession about to strike.

bri
3/26/2008, 06:56 PM
Which is the best part! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sooner_Havok
3/26/2008, 06:57 PM
Which is the best part! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You evil son of a *****:D

SanJoaquinSooner
3/27/2008, 12:21 AM
why then to something like 75% of his supporters say they will not vote for Obama, when only 30% of Obama supporters say they wouldn't vote for HillBill?

If McCain vs. Obama, 28% of Clinton Backers Go for McCain. If McCain vs. Clinton, 19% of Obama backers go for McCain

I guess a bit of havok hyperbole is the rule of the day?

Now reason for the 28 to 19 percent disparity is simple: McCain has numerous operatives working undercover - pretending to be Obama supporters who go out of their way to belittle and alienate Clinton and her supporters -driving many of her supporters to McCain as the 2nd choice. It's apparently working. Pubs are great at dirty tricks aren't they?

Sooner_Havok
3/27/2008, 12:51 AM
If McCain vs. Obama, 28% of Clinton Backers Go for McCain. If McCain vs. Clinton, 19% of Obama backers go for McCain

Now reason for the 28 to 19 percent disparity is simple: McCain has numerous operatives working undercover - pretending to be Obama supporters who go out of their way to belittle and alienate Clinton and her supporters -driving many of her supporters to McCain as the 2nd choice. It's apparently working. Pubs are great at dirty tricks aren't they?

Eh, I was just going of the exist poll data but whatever

Jerk
3/27/2008, 05:45 AM
McCain has numerous operatives working undercover - pretending to be Obama supporters who go out of their way to belittle and alienate Clinton and her supporters -driving many of her supporters to McCain as the 2nd choice. It's apparently working. Pubs are great at dirty tricks aren't they?

Source? Link?

SanJoaquinSooner
3/27/2008, 08:07 AM
Source? Link?

I was joking!:)

crawfish
3/27/2008, 09:13 AM

You found us out!

This guy is one of our double-knot spies:

http://www.goldwaterinstitute.org/Common/Img/jethro.gif

FaninAma
3/27/2008, 09:15 AM
I see a real opportunity for Ron Paul to sneak in as a 3rd party candidate and steal this election. Go Ron Go.

:D

crawfish
3/27/2008, 09:20 AM
PAUL/GRAVEL '08!!!

We can capture the insane conservatives AND liberals! ;)

C&CDean
3/27/2008, 09:27 AM
It's nice to see you back on the board Steve.

On a sidenote, when I was up in DC a week or so ago they were selling "Madaam President" and "The First Gentleman" t-shirts in all the shops. One of them had a picture of Bill with a cigar in his mouth.

Curly Bill
3/27/2008, 09:31 AM
It's nice to see you back on the board Steve.

On a sidenote, when I was up in DC a week or so ago they were selling "Madaam President" and "The First Gentleman" t-shirts in all the shops. One of them had a picture of Bill with a cigar in his mouth.

...cigar in his mouth...heh...heh...heh...there's something witty to be said here but my brain is fail this morning.