PDA

View Full Version : For my 500th post...

shaun4411
3/26/2008, 01:03 PM
I would like to say i appreciate the warm welcome to the SF family. when i was but a young unposted, untested newb POS, you welcomed me with the spek jihad of love. showering me with support and likingness. here i am 500 posts later, and as appreciative as ive ever been for how down to earth and friendly you have all been to me (as evidenced by spek comments and such).

soon, ill be in the comma club.

C&CDean
3/26/2008, 01:10 PM
In all honesty, I'm pretty much shocked you've made it this far. Getting that comma may even be harder.

SoonerStormchaser
3/26/2008, 01:12 PM
Can we make this a vBet?

crawfish
3/26/2008, 01:12 PM
I see no need for 501. :D

dolemitesooner
3/26/2008, 01:14 PM
wHAT???

BigRedJed
3/26/2008, 01:22 PM
If you've gotten threatening or attacking spek comments since Phil posted his announcement thread, report them to the mods or admins via a PM. If you choose to not report them via proper channels, which have been outlined ad nauseum (we have no way of knowing otherwise), be advised that there is an infraction for "whining about spek."

You seem to be making a concerted effort at irritating the board as much as possible. Like Dean says, it's a miracle you've made it this far. If you get a comma it will be due to changing your posting style.