PDA

View Full Version : Lady Cowpukes

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/24/2008, 10:59 PM
I use the term "lady" loosely. Anyway, they can thank some shady officiating for their win tonight. In overtime, they were fouling all over FSU but the refs wouldn't call it. Then, with the score tied, they called a foul on FSU with less than a second left on the clock.

I hope lsu throttles them. :les:

badger
3/24/2008, 11:06 PM
No need to use "lady" when your mascot is Cowboy... unless you want to be a Lady Cowboy instead of Cowgirl, lol. Now there is some Brokeback Mountain drama in the making :D

There is no need to hope, it is pretty much certain that unless their new coach is like their old coach, LSU will win easily at "home." No wonder they thought we were cheatin' gooners ;)

tommieharris91
3/24/2008, 11:16 PM
Why all the osu threads now? Please, stop them all. We shouldn't worry about aggy.

NYC Poke
3/24/2008, 11:41 PM
Aw, c'mon, Tommie, with all the thread you start on OP, surely you can spare your country cousins a few over here. I haven't seen the results of today's games yet, but it's been cool to see the Big XII doing so well this year.

badger
3/25/2008, 08:14 AM
I haven't seen the results of today's games yet, but it's been cool to see the Big XII doing so well this year.
results:
All Big 12 teams win except Iowa State

Boomer.....
3/25/2008, 08:19 AM
Baylor also lost to Pitt last night.

tommieharris91
3/25/2008, 09:08 AM
Aw, c'mon, Tommie, with all the thread you start on OP, surely you can spare your country cousins a few over here. I haven't seen the results of today's games yet, but it's been cool to see the Big XII doing so well this year.

This is very true.

thedeanisin
3/25/2008, 12:18 PM
I use the term "lady" loosely. Anyway, they can thank some shady officiating for their win tonight. In overtime, they were fouling all over FSU but the refs wouldn't call it. Then, with the score tied, they called a foul on FSU with less than a second left on the clock.

I hope lsu throttles them. :les:

Oh, you mean like the no call goal tending by Tennessee that let them beat Butler? I wonder how many games have these types of calls or non-calls?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/25/2008, 01:03 PM
Oh, you mean like the no call goal tending by Tennessee that let them beat Butler? I wonder how many games have these types of calls or non-calls?I know. Both tournaments have been riddled with bad, buzzer beater calls.

Statalyzer
3/26/2008, 11:39 AM
I can agree with you guys (what a shock!) on the OSU hate after Andrea Riley got away with punching Earnesia Williams last week.

goingoneight
3/28/2008, 01:43 AM
Yuck... whorns in agreement and OSU-related threads.

How many days until the spring FB game?

soonerfan28
3/28/2008, 08:18 AM
Anything that helps promote the Big 12.

badger
3/28/2008, 10:09 AM
Anything that helps promote the Big 12.

Interesting subject. Do we wish the worst on our biggest competition in the state for recruiting and a new "rival" (ish) in the conference, or do we say "all for the good of the Big 12!" in favor of OSU over LSU?

Consider:
1- The Big 12 is already better than every other conference in women's basketball.
2- The Big 12 is already drawing more fans overall than other conferences in women's basketball.
3- We still don't like LSU, whether for football (LESTER!) or women's basketball (somehow, I doubt anybody liked the fact that the coach was taking advantage of the players)
4- We still don't like OSU, whether it be for football (omg, King likes their shiny new facilities!) or basketball (ummm... can't think of anything outstanding here).

Perhaps we should let bri, the neutral observer of OSU athletics determine who we should cheer for in the upcoming game. :D

Mixer!
3/28/2008, 11:23 AM
Gah!

soonerfan28
3/28/2008, 12:53 PM
Interesting subject. Do we wish the worst on our biggest competition in the state for recruiting and a new "rival" (ish) in the conference, or do we say "all for the good of the Big 12!" in favor of OSU over LSU?

Consider:
1- The Big 12 is already better than every other conference in women's basketball.
2- The Big 12 is already drawing more fans overall than other conferences in women's basketball.
3- We still don't like LSU, whether for football (LESTER!) or women's basketball (somehow, I doubt anybody liked the fact that the coach was taking advantage of the players)
4- We still don't like OSU, whether it be for football (omg, King likes their shiny new facilities!) or basketball (ummm... can't think of anything outstanding here).

Perhaps we should let bri, the neutral observer of OSU athletics determine who we should cheer for in the upcoming game. :D

You make a good point, but if a Big XII team doesn't bring home a national title then all that will be remembered is who won it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/29/2008, 07:10 PM
Buh-bye orangeaggy women. So sorry for your loss!

tommieharris91
3/29/2008, 07:15 PM
You make a good point, but if a Big XII team doesn't bring home a national title then all that will be remembered is who won it.

I don't see it happenin now. I think the #1 seeds are too good. One of them will win it.

Ash
3/29/2008, 07:22 PM
Anybody catch their PG trying to bitch slap the LSU PG? Should've been tossed out of the game.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/29/2008, 07:30 PM
Anybody catch their PG trying to bitch slap the LSU PG? Should've been tossed out of the game.Yup Andrea Riley plays dirrrty.

Salt City Sooner
3/29/2008, 08:19 PM

Consider:

I know you're probably referring to the RPI, but to say that the Big East slapped around the Big 12 last week would be an understatement:

ND beats OU
UConn beat Texas
Rutgers beat ISU
Pitt beat Baylor
Louisville beat KSU

Yikes.

badger
3/29/2008, 09:39 PM
I know you're probably referring to the RPI, but to say that the Big East slapped around the Big 12 last week would be an understatement:

ND beats OU
UConn beat Texas
Rutgers beat ISU
Pitt beat Baylor
Louisville beat KSU

Yikes.

I'm biased :D

Soonerus
3/29/2008, 09:41 PM
Why was Riley not ejected from today's game ???

goingoneight
3/30/2008, 03:38 AM
Because nobody cares? :confused:

SoonerBOI
3/30/2008, 08:36 AM
Is Riley now a certified she-THUG?

badger
3/30/2008, 10:08 AM
Is Riley now a certified she-THUG?

We need to think of a term for such a she-thug... how about beyonce? :D

Mixer!
3/30/2008, 10:50 AM
:dolemite:

SoonerBOI
3/30/2008, 11:43 AM
The she-THUG video.

pip2Qr1qyv4

Boomer.....
3/30/2008, 04:05 PM
Wow! And they complain about BG being a thug.

Big Red Ron
3/30/2008, 04:23 PM
We need to think of a term for such a she-thug... how about beyonce? :Dhow bout nappy headed hoes? Stay classy pukes.

Taxman71
3/31/2008, 11:24 AM
The she-THUG video.

At least the Pukes finally got someone who can hold their own at the next Whataburger rumble against Langston.

badger
3/31/2008, 06:32 PM
She-thug really did just hit her for no apparent reason (other than *********gery, thuginess and violent intentions). Perhaps the NCAA should review the game video and suspend her for a game or two come next fall? This infraction (as much as I hate LSU more than I hate OSU) should not go unpunished. They should at least demand an explanation for such a blatant punch.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/31/2008, 09:02 PM
Badger, Badger, Badger~
As She-Thug explained, it wasn't a punch. ;)

I guess there a head lock and a slap are on a different level in She-Thuggery.

I like how Budke said he didn't see it even though it was in front of his bench. Then he has the gall to say the officials really need to take a look at how physical they are letting the games get.