PDA

View Full Version : Now this Is a Miricle ? Dude was dead and

olevetonahill
3/24/2008, 08:59 PM
They was gonna do the wheat Harvest on his Parts:eek:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080324/ap_on_fe_st/not_dead;_ylt=AnQmChVozO0vTFt9EOpcroztiBIF

Tiptonsooner
3/24/2008, 09:04 PM
My cousin was the PA on the night he came in. She said in a million years she wouldn't have believed he would live, never less function. I know his family, they are all tougher than woodpecker lips.

StoopTroup
3/24/2008, 09:06 PM
Heh.

"Only the good die young, so I didn't go."

olevetonahill
3/24/2008, 09:09 PM
My cousin was the PA on the night he came in. She said in a million years she wouldn't have believed he would live, never less function. I know his family, they are all tougher than woodpecker lips.

But Folks they wuz fixing to Harvest him like a Garden ?:eek:
Thats the Miricle In My thoughts . That they didnt !:cool:

Rhino
3/24/2008, 09:18 PM
Zombie.

Dunlap said one thing he does remember is hearing the doctors pronounce him dead.

“I’m glad I couldn’t get up and do what I wanted to do,” he said.
Told you.

OUHOMER
3/24/2008, 09:19 PM
No ****, 10 more minutes and he wold have been a goner.

Ike
3/24/2008, 11:19 PM
This is a great story...and gets me thinking in ways that most other people don't when they hear these stories. I wonder about things like faulty equipment at the hospital that could have been the cause of mistakenly reading no brain activity. I wonder that primarily because he claims he heard them pronounce him brain dead. That alone indicates some level of activity. Should that be detected?

I'm not trying to apportion blame...but I think especially in the medical profession, there is the potential for over-reliance on equipment that can and do go bad.

garland sooner
3/25/2008, 12:32 AM
wow. This is pretty cool. nice find.

3/25/2008, 12:40 AM
Makes you wonder about some of the "dead" folks we harvest. Surely most of them are gone when we chop them up.

Hopefully...

MuHAA HAA HA HA HA HA.

olevetonahill
3/25/2008, 12:43 AM
This is a great story...and gets me thinking in ways that most other people don't when they hear these stories. I wonder about things like faulty equipment at the hospital that could have been the cause of mistakenly reading no brain activity. I wonder that primarily because he claims he heard them pronounce him brain dead. That alone indicates some level of activity. Should that be detected?

I'm not trying to apportion blame...but I think especially in the medical profession, there is the potential for over-reliance on equipment that can and do go bad.

I aint as Smart as you . But I think I agree :P

3/25/2008, 12:50 AM
I think Ike should change his name to "SF.com only with a Brain Guy."

olevetonahill
3/25/2008, 12:53 AM

What you Talkin about ?
His IQ is above the speed Limit !
:D

Ike
3/25/2008, 12:53 AM

har har...

Ike
3/25/2008, 12:54 AM
What you Talkin about ?
His IQ is above the speed Limit !
:D

only barely...

olevetonahill
3/25/2008, 12:55 AM
only barely...

Im just a tad above the skool zone speed limit :D

3/25/2008, 12:58 AM
I'm a school zone.

(DANG IT!... I'M NOT EVEN THAT)

SoonerInFla
3/25/2008, 01:54 AM
This was on Dateline Sunday night. I believe it was his cousin that took his knife to his foot and then got under his fingernail. Right before that, his Grandmother came in and had a serious discussion with God about it being too early to be taking him.

3/25/2008, 08:40 AM
Just to clarify... his cousin is a nurse and the knife was used to test his reflexes against his foot. (not cutting, but "tickling")

http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/common/standard/transform.jsp?requestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/reflex_tests.jsp

Hopefully, they are evaluating the equipment used to read his brain activity.

SoonerTerry
3/25/2008, 08:49 AM
Zombie.

Told you.

I can haz peechfork?

yermom
3/25/2008, 09:56 AM

i don't know i would call it over-reliance. i mean in the old days a "wake" was to make sure someone was dead so they didn't bury them alive.

i'm thinking it's more like they should probably get more sensitive/reliable equipment and probably get redundancy built in when you are talking about declaring brain death and organ harvest.