PDA

View Full Version : What might've been?

Texas
3/23/2008, 11:32 AM
Drew Lavender, Scottie Reynolds, Damien James, Blake Griffin (?)

Some sick talent there.

Thank you Kelvin! http://www.shaggybevo.com/forums/images/smiles/hookem.gif

Ruuuuuufus
3/23/2008, 11:43 AM
Drew Lavender would have graduated last year. Reynolds might not have committed to us if Lavdender was here last year either. Look on the bright side :)

Texas
3/23/2008, 11:46 AM
I was counting on him getting injured and taking a RS year.

;)

King Crimson
3/23/2008, 11:49 AM
screw those other guys, i'll take Moose not being a go to class moron, and call myself "Sooner" and a 4 seed.

I'mma tell you this: as a college teacher at two of the US News top 100 Universities, if you can't *pass* a class these days with the obscene grade inflation at "college" today....you are doing something to enable failure.

like not going. not showing up for tests. something.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/23/2008, 09:42 PM
Drew Lavender would have graduated last year. Reynolds might not have committed to us if Lavdender was here last year either. Look on the bright side :)

Yeah. If you want to count players we almost got you might as well add Brandon Rush,Malik Hairston and Jai Lucas though. Of course they wouldn't have all signed and I don't think Lavendar would have redshirted for no good reason but Lavendar,Reynolds,Rush,James and B Griffin with Hairston and Lucas coming in off the bench would have been decent.

Capel is starting to bring in some players though so there is no need to worry about the past anymore.

crawfish
3/24/2008, 07:26 AM
I hope Capel's teams can avoid the transfer bug. I probably wouldn't be surprised to see Neysmith go, since he's likely to be lost in the rotation, but I hope we can hold onto everybody.

Jello Biafra
3/24/2008, 04:03 PM
like not going. not showing up for tests. something.

all of the sudden, i had to go back and re-read the whole thread.........i thought i was being called out..... ;)