PDA

View Full Version : Since OU seems to have some trouble breaking the press this year, I have a idea...

Soonerus
3/22/2008, 08:58 PM
...use Blake Griffin to break the press, he handles the ball well...and...some of you will painfully remember Danny Manning breaking OU's vaunted press in '88...Why not ???

redfirecracker
3/22/2008, 10:30 PM
I'm for trying anything different. What about telling Crocker or Leary to try to just blow by their defenders? I can't see that they have even tried once this year.

tommieharris91
3/22/2008, 10:36 PM
We broke it pretty well yesterday...

New...

Soonerus...

thread...

in...

The title that you have entered is too long (86 characters)... Please shorten it to 85 characters long...

Soonerus
3/22/2008, 10:39 PM
We broke it pretty well yesterday...

New...

Soonerus...

thread...

in...

The title that you have entered is too long (86 characters)... Please shorten it to 85 characters long...

Thanks Tommie, remember when you were at my house serving me..

tommieharris91
3/22/2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks Tommie, remember when you were at my house serving me..

:confused:

Eielson
3/22/2008, 11:51 PM
The two games I remember getting pressed very much were against St. Joes and Arkansas. We broke those presses pretty well and won both games. Am I missing something?

redfirecracker
3/23/2008, 05:01 PM
The two games I remember getting pressed very much were against St. Joes and Arkansas. We broke those presses pretty well and won both games. Am I missing something?

They handled it pretty well in the last couple of games... but they never really make the other team pay for pressing. So other teams will continue to press until they get burned. Just my opinion.